UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Floyd is makin Dana White money tonight

5/4/13 7:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CREason good fighters lose
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/04/13 7:50 PM

Anderson Silva money is nice, almost as nice as Chael Sonnen money, but Floyd Mayweather money..that's Dana White money.
5/4/13 7:55 PM
EvilMaster

Yep, that Floyd is one slick business man. Could cash in close to a hundred million if all goes well tonight. Spectacular pay day for one fight, money like that makes all the pain involved with the training and getting punched in the face completely worth it.

Props to Floyd for getting his.
5/4/13 8:03 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rambo John J - DFW does not deserve Money Money
Neither does Floyd but that's life. Phone Post
5/4/13 8:03 PM
JosselEmin

Lol Dana would love to make Floyd money. Phone Post
5/4/13 8:06 PM
CREason good fighters lose

This isn't a knock on Dana.

Floyd is a boxer and a promoter also, while some well known MMA fighters whine about showing up for an interview or doing press, Floyd is leading the way in that field much like Chael Sonnen.
5/4/13 8:07 PM
Matrixkick
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 8:29 PM
Chris27

EvilMaster - Yep, that Floyd is one slick business man. Could cash in close to a hundred million if all goes well tonight. Spectacular pay day for one fight, money like that makes all the pain involved with the training and getting punched in the face completely worth it.

Props to Floyd for getting his.

When has Floyd ever made 100 mill for a fight?

he is making bank tonight but not that much, maybe half that.
5/4/13 8:53 PM
EvilMaster

Edited: 05/04/13 8:56 PM
Biggest payday of his career if all goes well tonight. Gonna be a record setting payday.

30+ million guaranteed show money. Plus a whopping 90% of the PPV/Gate/Advertising/sponsorships!

It's unprecedented.
5/4/13 9:02 PM
ShaqNoob
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get that money Money!
5/4/13 9:36 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
You're confusing Dana Money with Fertitta Money.
5/4/13 10:10 PM
Kostakio
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks, CRE, for helping me out before. I appreciate it. Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 10:18 PM
JoeJoeplata
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EvilMaster - Biggest payday of his career if all goes well tonight. Gonna be a record setting payday.

30+ million guaranteed show money. Plus a whopping 90% of the PPV/Gate/Advertising/sponsorships!

It's unprecedented.

90% just sounds absolutely ridiculous. Really hard to believe.
5/4/13 10:20 PM
Chris27

EvilMaster - Biggest payday of his career if all goes well tonight. Gonna be a record setting payday.

It's unprecedented.

Really?

In the press release issued with the announcement of the deal, Mayweather’s deal was described as being “by far” the largest in boxing’s history. There’s no official total or guaranteed salary that came with the announcement—terms were “contractually confidential—but Forbes’ Kurt Badenhausen estimated the six-fight agreement is likely worth $200 million guaranteed, with an extra $50 million depending on pay-per-view buys.
5/4/13 10:24 PM
Fattiecorpuscle
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is Mayweather the highest paid athlete, considering the amount of time he actually spends competing? Phone Post
5/4/13 10:27 PM
Fattiecorpuscle
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ found the answer to my own question.

Yes he is, and he doesn't even have any endorsements. Wow.

Manny is second. Phone Post
5/4/13 10:29 PM
bispingpokedmybrowneye
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Floyd is making Fertitta money....on one night.
5/4/13 10:44 PM
Geoffy
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crazy how much money goes around in boxing while 90% of the world hasnt even heared about Floyd Mayweather....

well at least not europe! Is boxing still so populair in america?

Here in europe ppl realy lost intrest after Mike Tyson, i remember when i was young you at least saw something about it on the news.

These days you see 0
5/4/13 11:02 PM
bispingpokedmybrowneye
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Geoffy - crazy how much money goes around in boxing while 90% of the world hasnt even heared about Floyd Mayweather....

well at least not europe! Is boxing still so populair in america?

Here in europe ppl realy lost intrest after Mike Tyson, i remember when i was young you at least saw something about it on the news.

These days you see 0

Klitschko packs 20,000+ of singing Germans to fight bums.

But all seriousness aside, you don't hear much about combat athletes in Europe because Europe is chock full of pussies and the depraved.
5/4/13 11:15 PM
Geoffy
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well oké maybe 90% is exhaggerated :P

But realy ask ppl in france, italy, belgium, netherlands, denmark, sweden, norway.... i can go on they dont know him

you ask them about Tyson they will know him.

Its just surprising to see how much money goes around in boxing while its not a big Global sport.

And yes Klitschko attracks a lot of ppl in germany but there is only 2 real boxing countrys in europe thats UK & Germany

al the rest in europe dont know anything about it.

It feels like NFL... ask who tom brady is in europe and they wount know ... same for Floyd mayweather

The only reason i know this guy is because i saw some interviews from dana white ranting about him ... if i didnt see that video i would have never known about him
5/4/13 11:50 PM
Leghound
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The IRS is gonna be making Floyd money soon

5/5/13 2:10 AM
APunkGotPunkdByThePunk
333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd take any of the money mentioned in this thread , he'll I'd take Guerrero money too Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 5:27 AM
SN moved to conspiracy ground

Geoffy - well oké maybe 90% is exhaggerated :P

But realy ask ppl in france, italy, belgium, netherlands, denmark, sweden, norway.... i can go on they dont know him

you ask them about Tyson they will know him.

Its just surprising to see how much money goes around in boxing while its not a big Global sport.

And yes Klitschko attracks a lot of ppl in germany but there is only 2 real boxing countrys in europe thats UK & Germany

al the rest in europe dont know anything about it.

It feels like NFL... ask who tom brady is in europe and they wount know ... same for Floyd mayweather

The only reason i know this guy is because i saw some interviews from dana white ranting about him ... if i didnt see that video i would have never known about him
i don't think i know one guy here in ireland who doesn't know floyd or manny, lol. Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 5:41 AM
Macedawgg
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeJoeplata - 

It's unprecedented.

90% just sounds absolutely ridiculous. Really hard to believe.

It's 90% of the profit, after the PPV carrier split, with a $32 million dollar guaranty.

Why is that ridiculous?

He promotes himself.  Who should get more?

5/5/13 5:45 AM
yellow wrkahlc
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sickdarce - Floyd isn't the business behind his business. He is however a good promoter. Phone Post 3.0
How is he not? Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 5:51 AM
Macedawgg
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc - 
sickdarce - Floyd isn't the business behind his business. He is however a good promoter. Phone Post 3.0
How is he not? Phone Post 3.0

PBF hires people to run the business---but so what.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.