UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Congrads to Micah Miller

5/4/13 10:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
olskool
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Spoiler alert.............

Congrads to Micah on a BIG WIN tonight against a game Tyler Combs. Tyler is a tough guy from the regional circut but Micah was able to unload with a HUGE KNEE in the early part of the third.

There will be haters and those who disagree but I can say without bias Micah is UFC caliber and deserves to be in the octogan. His losses are only to quality opponents and hes never been finished. Micah fights again in early June near Chicago.

Micah has put on a lot of muscle and this was his first fight at lightweight. He always comes in great shape and ready to go. Even though he hasnt been extremely busy fighting the last 2 years he has been training non stop for his next run at ZUFFA. Look for Micah to make it back to the BIG SHOW in the near future.

Nice job Micah

5/4/13 10:43 PM
jmacdoug
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

T
5/4/13 10:45 PM
jfw jr
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good to hear. Thanks. Voted up.
5/4/13 10:49 PM
crowbar
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/04/13 11:51 PM

5/4/13 10:51 PM
Pessimist_Pete
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this on TV or net? Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 10:54 PM
crowbar
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/04/13 11:50 PM

5/4/13 10:55 PM
3 Sided Square
520 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

More managers should make posts like this for their guys who are trying to gain some steam. Phone Post
5/4/13 10:56 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
Awesome, Congrats Micah!
5/4/13 10:58 PM
yellow wrkahlc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats, Micah.

Glad to see one pair of the Miller Bro's have won both their fights. Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 11:01 PM
Fabes
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Congrats! Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 11:04 PM
dannyapodaca
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You should be proud and congratulations. Phone Post
5/4/13 11:07 PM
SimbaSpice
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

olskool -

Congrads to Micah on a BIG WIN tonight against a game Tyler Combs. Tyler is a tough guy from the regional circut but Micah was able to unload with a HUGE KNEE in the early part of the third.

There will be haters and those who disagree but I can say without bias Micah is UFC caliber and deserves to be in the octogan. His losses are only to quality opponents and hes never been finished. Micah fights again in early June near Chicago.

Micah has put on a lot of muscle and this was his first fight at lightweight. He always comes in great shape and ready to go. Even though he hasnt been extremely busy fighting the last 2 years he has been training non stop for his next run at ZUFFA. Look for Micah to make it back to the BIG SHOW in the near future.

Nice job Micah

Didn't Grispi KO him? And he got subbed on the first episode of TUF? Phone Post
5/4/13 11:12 PM
crowbar

5/4/13 11:13 PM
ChaosOverkill
735 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SimbaSpice - 
olskool -

Nice job Micah

Not campaigning for Micah, but he lost to Siler who also beat Cole pretty soundly, so Siler is a deceptively game opponent

5/4/13 11:19 PM
olskool
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar - 

A "game" fighter is the same as labeling someone a "journeyman." 

It basically comes down to saying in a nice way that they are a big underdog or overmatched.

Was this Tyler Combs a Ham -N - Egger or not?

Crowbar......im not sure what a ham n egger is but I did say Tyler is a game fighter from a regional circut. He has 25 fights and a couple of losses (not wins to big name quality opponents (Varner and Bartimus off the top of my head). I didnt make him out to be some upcoming star or something hes not.

I obviously dont speak for Zuffa or Micah for that matter) but I believe the UFC wont take Micah back just yet. He realizes he needs to EARN his way to the UFC. ...........I  believe he just needs to gets some wins. That said, its been problamatic to find fighters on "local" circuts to take on someone with Micahs resume which include 28 fights (22 pro fights, 6 amatuer) , losses only to quality fighters (swanson, grispi, maeda, Omigawa, and Karakhanyan (i made a mistake earlier, he had a flash KO by Grispi in the WEC).

This was just a shout out of suport to one of the hardest working, most dedicated, professional fighters out there. Look for Micah to take on the toughest opponents he can find willing to fight him. I encourage all to watch his climb back to the big show.

war micah

GO ATT

5/4/13 11:23 PM
olskool

SimbaSpice - 
olskool -

Nice job Micah

Simba, ,

you are correct Sir and I had made the change on my last post before I read yours.

He was on the wrong end of a flash KO by Grisoi in the WEC. None of the fights on TUF are "official" as they are consiideredd exebitions and they do not count on anyones record, thus the deletion. Thats not my rule..........

5/4/13 11:34 PM
crowbar

5/4/13 11:50 PM
crowbar

I`m going to erase my comments.

5/5/13 12:12 AM
Tat2tillidie
390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I miss watching him fight in the WEC !!!!!

War WEC forever lmao Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 12:35 AM
olskool

Tat2tillidie - I miss watching him fight in the WEC !!!!!

War WEC forever lmao Phone Post 3.0

Tat,

Im sure Micah appreciates the compliment. Hopefully you will see him under the Zuffa banner soon. Although Micahs hasnt been incredibely busy he has been concentrating on training and getting better. Hes never taken a real break from training and that means several times a day, 6 days a week. Sunday is a light day with yoga or other fun conditioning workout.. He is consistantly working on his ground game and striking. Another note is his strength and conditioning. Although always in shape he has been working on strength and lifting hard but functional. He is a very thick lightweight now.

I cant predict the future but I can bet on it. This thread was intended as a congrats on the win but also a shout out for all of Micahs fans to let them know he hasnt forgotten them and he is coming back to the show. At 26 years of age and healthy he has a bright future ahead of him. Im not making out like he just beat GSP or B Penn.... I really just wanted to let everyone know I believe Micah is on his way back to the big show and this was his first bout at a new weight class.

Have a great night everyone

5/5/13 2:24 AM
Tat2tillidie
390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vtfu glad to hear he put someplace on as I've always thought he would occasionally get out muscled in grappling and up against the cage , his knees in the clinch were always nasty ... Can't wait to see him in the UFC to showcase all his improvements ... At 26 years old he's not even in his prime and he's a very intelligent fighter to boot ... Best of luck to him ...

Hey do you think you could get him to do a Q an A for the UG or a interview with jack brown who does the fighter interviews for the UG ?

Thanks for the update ... Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 10:05 AM
olskool

Tat2tillidie - Vtfu glad to hear he put someplace on as I've always thought he would occasionally get out muscled in grappling and up against the cage , his knees in the clinch were always nasty ... Can't wait to see him in the UFC to showcase all his improvements ... At 26 years old he's not even in his prime and he's a very intelligent fighter to boot ... Best of luck to him ...

Hey do you think you could get him to do a Q an A for the UG or a interview with jack brown who does the fighter interviews for the UG ?

Thanks for the update ... Phone Post 3.0

I can't answer for Micah but I can certainly pass it along and ask him. PM me who he should contact and their info please.....

tim

5/5/13 10:21 AM
Joe Lauzon
807 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Twitter, Director of Awesome
Congrats! Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 10:46 AM
NomoRomophobia
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats! Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 11:18 AM
Handsome Jack
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So did Tyler Combs know he was screeeeeeewwwwwwwed? Hope to see Micah in the UFC at some point.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.