UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Velasquez v Vlad Kitschko?

5/5/13 7:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MadsTimm
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im a big fan of Boxing and MMA so dont want a thread about which sport is better.

but do you think if Klitschko done 6 months general MMA training he could challenge in the UFC?

I personally think he could, the guy is huge and has good movement for his size, has brilliant stamina and imagine his punchs standing and in GnP.

Vladmir has proven he can be knocked down/out but who could land a KO shot in the UFC, dod santos maybe?
And also do you think he could be submitted easily or do u think he'd be to strong?

I know he would never compete in MMA but just like to know people thoughts on this? Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 7:49 AM
Jo'donnell-Davies
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe we all could do 6 months training and fight him? Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 7:52 AM
Darth Ryase
1331 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You think Anderson's striking is good imagine a professional boxer. He'd make people look silly.

But he's getting paid to stand and trade, so as it stands someone like Cain would quickly take him down and probably submit him. Phone Post
5/5/13 7:53 AM
Geoffy
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dont think so, you cant compair someone who has been wrestling whole his life to somebody who would train MMA 6 months and challenge the nr1 in heavyweight.

And yes KIlitschko prolly has the strenght but not the techniques for mma

anyhow it would be intresting to see it though! very intresting ... im sure it would be more entertaining then watching KIlitschko in a boxing match ^^
5/5/13 8:02 AM
BobSherob
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought we were done with "6 months of sprawl training" threads Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 8:04 AM
MattyJ
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In 6 months you think he would be able to get good enough to stuff takedowns from Cain? These arguments were semi valid in the Tyson era with today's skill level/improved overall game and athleticism in mma there's no chance.

Any top mma fighter e.g Cain would take down and destroy any top boxer as easily as any top boxer would pick apart any mma fighter on the feet. Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 8:22 AM
MadsTimm
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think some training for a 25 minute fight added to the skill set he already has would make it competitive yes, n i say 6 months just coz he is 37 now thats all

I personally think he would do ok, probably wouldn't win but the is no other heavyweights with his size and in such good condition Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 8:27 AM
Bobby Lupo
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wlad himsf said that any MMA heavyweight would beat him in MMA easily and he'd beat them in boxing just as easily. He then said he respects MMA fighters but doesn't like the sport Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 8:40 AM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Boxing: Vlad.

In MMA: Cain.

Always has been, always will be. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.