UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Wlad Klit fought Yesterday.

5/5/13 8:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bobby Lupo
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He beat the campion of all Italia in 6 rounds. I now say kitschko is the greatest of all times. Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 9:11 AM
Evzey
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not impressed that was a HUGE miss match! Phone Post
5/5/13 9:27 AM
Bobby Lupo
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I head heart but not hope with this matchup. Different leagues. Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 9:30 AM
painfulapathy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I watched and it was a fucking joke! It was like Manchester United taking on Hartlepool United.

Awful mismatch and a joke. He's ruining his legacy with fights like this. Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 9:32 AM
Randy Watson
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Francesco wasn't easy to box," Klitschko said. "He punched with the hardest punches I've ever felt. Luckily, they didn't hit me."

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/9242454/wladimir-klitschko-stops-francesco-pianeta-6th-defend-belts
5/5/13 9:35 AM
bhealthy

until money retires, or some exciting athletes become interested in the entertainment boxing business, very few people will care
5/5/13 9:35 AM
Evzey
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

But to be fair he is banging a hottie! Phone Post
5/5/13 9:49 AM
Rabid Bunyip
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gif of finish or the UG doesnt exist

5/5/13 9:51 AM
Bobby Lupo

painfulapathy - I watched and it was a fucking joke! It was like Manchester United taking on Hartlepool United.

Awful mismatch and a joke. He's ruining his legacy with fights like this. Phone Post 3.0
Brighton and Hove Albion Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 10:11 AM
ManWithTheIronFists
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Randy Watson - "Francesco wasn't easy to box," Klitschko said. "He punched with the hardest punches I've ever felt. Luckily, they didn't hit me."

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/9242454/wladimir-klitschko-stops-francesco-pianeta-6th-defend-belts

So he punched the hardest Klitschko ever felt, but lucky it never hit him?
5/5/13 10:33 AM
donfro
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - 
painfulapathy - I watched and it was a fucking joke! It was like Manchester United taking on Hartlepool United.

Brighton and Hove Albion Phone Post 3.0

Back up Bobby, BHAFC are no joke yo
5/5/13 10:50 AM
Bobby Lupo

pidgey - Im italian and never heard of Francesco Pianeta.

After further investigation i realized he lived most of his life in Germany where he's working making pizzas??

Our best boxers are Roberto Cammarelle who won 1 gold, 1 silver and 1 bronze in the Olympics at SHW, and Clemente Russo, 2 silvers in the Olympics as HW.

There is no money in boxing in Italy as a pro, best way is to stay amateur and try to win a medal at the Olympic games, that way you get a "fake" job in law enforcements or some sort of military corp, so you get paid a salary and can train full time, but dont really have to do any real work.

This is true. Wlad beat a pizza maker. Pablo Vidoz a d Damiani were out good hw boxers. Damiani was beating ray mercer Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 10:57 AM
Bobby Lupo

Not Pablo. Fucking racist iPhone Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 11:04 AM
FunkMasterJoe
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

butters 209 -
Randy Watson - "Francesco wasn't easy to box," Klitschko said. "He punched with the hardest punches I've ever felt. Luckily, they didn't hit me."

Reckon Lennox Lewis hit him harder Phone Post 3.0
You're thinking of Vitali. Wlad never fought Lewis. Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 11:15 AM
Karl Olsson
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wlad Clit, lol. Phone Post
5/5/13 11:17 AM
ausgepicht

Evzey -  Not impressed that was a HUGE miss match! Phone Post

Nor am I with that HUGE "miss spelling"!

*rim shot*

5/5/13 11:47 AM
UGCTT_Zacharinho
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ha klit... k bye. Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 4:00 PM
Philanderer

Karl Olsson -  Wlad Clit, lol. Phone Post

Thoughts of Hayden Panetteire (sp?) immediately came 2 mind.
5/5/13 4:37 PM
Forrest Spliffn

So what u are saying is it was like chael sonnen vs Jon jones. Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 6:30 PM
MattyJ
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Total mismatch which could have been finished way earlier, when he dropped him the first time in the 3rd he had about a minute left and the guy was in trouble but he just goes straight back to pawing at him with his jab.

On ESPN uk David Haye was doing pre/post fight analysis, he was pretty funny saying they have advertising deals so they have to go a certain amounts of rounds to get enough adverts in before finishing it. Phone Post 3.0
5/6/13 7:41 AM
Bobby Lupo

Forrest Spliffn - 

So what u are saying is it was like chael sonnen vs Jon jones. Phone Post 3.0

No, Chael-Jones would be like a full strength United with the ghost of prime George Best playing for them  against the Swiss special olympic football team

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.