UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Who do you think can beat Mayweather?

5/7/13 2:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT Captain America
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy -

Pardon my lack of boxing knowledge, but who is the top guy? Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 2:54 AM
UGCTT Captain America
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jaybrone -
Silverball - Father Time...

This Father Time guy is undefeated. Eventually he catches up to everyone in every sport.

Father Time isn't undefeated, Couture, Hendo, Hopkins and Foreman all have several victories over him. He's like Lennox Lewis, he has avenged all of his losses. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 2:57 AM
Phisher
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Captain America - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy -

Gennady Golovkin.

5/7/13 2:59 AM
Phisher

Señor Penis -  Canelo would hurt him. Sergio fight, i would watch. Phone Post

Canelo wouldn't touch the Mayweather that we saw a few days ago, and he would get embarrassed after he gasses halfway through the fight.

5/7/13 3:05 AM
mijo

Although his defense is the best I have seen ever. I have seen him get hit more, and Floyd does have a great chin. when It comes to "X" Factors that make boxers great. A great chin always helps, and is that "X" factor. Not a big fan of Money, but the guy keeps proving me, and his haters wrong. Great fighter.
5/7/13 3:12 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
440 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phisher - 
UGCTT Captain America - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy -

Gennady Golovkin.

GGG is a monster

5/7/13 7:48 AM
WarAJS

Pacman has a chance to beat him if he can get his mind right after getting ktfo like that, Cotto did good imo against floyd just slowed down towards the end, I fucking loved the press and hype between him and Mosley, but im guessing floyd doesn`t take any risky fights in his 30 months plan til he wants to reitre
5/7/13 8:36 AM
supercan
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paul Spadafora
5/7/13 8:47 AM
NTXMMAjunky
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Himself. That's it Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 8:51 AM
Brigham
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Canelo stands the best chance. That said, I don't know if anyone can right now. Floyd looked the best he had ever looked 2nd round on. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 8:51 AM
Brigham
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shit, forgot about GGG, him too Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 9:01 AM
Phisher

Brigham - Shit, forgot about GGG, him too Phone Post 3.0

If you're going to include Middleweights in this discussion, why stop there? What about Ward?

5/7/13 11:01 AM
And Wagners Cut

Klitschko would have a shot. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 11:04 AM
Johnny D
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roger Mayweather was right, people don't know shit about boxing. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 11:09 AM
And Wagners Cut

voorhees - Could Andre Ward cut down?
I doubt it. Didnt he just move up in weight to fight Chad Dawson? Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 11:11 AM
And Wagners Cut

TiliShkodrani - Canelo and Pacman would DESTROY Mayweather.

Provodnikov would probably beat him, there's no way Mayweather could of taken the beating that Bradley took from Provodnikov.

GGG and Andre Ward are too big, I don't think it would be a fair fight for Mayweather to fight them, because he would easily lose.
Lol at provodnikov.

No mayweather couldn't have taken the beating Bradley took. But guess what, he wouldn't have to because Mayweather never takes beatings.

I can't believe that you saw Bradley take a beating and would automatically assume a fight with Floyed would go the same way. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 11:19 AM
ThatPissCouldaBeenDigital
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only thing I think Manny has for Floyd is footspeed. He moves in and out faster than just about anyone. That said I think it looks a southpaw version of Floyd - De la Hoya in hyperspeed.
5/7/13 11:23 AM
GARRYD

Phisher - 
Señor Penis -  Canelo would hurt him. Sergio fight, i would watch. Phone Post

Canelo wouldn't touch the Mayweather that we saw a few days ago, and he would get embarrassed after he gasses halfway through the fight.

I love Alvarez but i couldn't help but think the same when Mayweather fought the other night.
5/7/13 11:31 AM
UGCTT_zackthewop
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alvarez and Bradley are the two I would pick over mayweather Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 11:43 AM
And Wagners Cut

TiliShkodrani -
And Wagners Cut - 
TiliShkodrani - Canelo and Pacman would DESTROY Mayweather.

Provodnikov would probably beat him, there's no way Mayweather could of taken the beating that Bradley took from Provodnikov.

GGG and Andre Ward are too big, I don't think it would be a fair fight for Mayweather to fight them, because he would easily lose.
Lol at provodnikov.

No mayweather couldn't have taken the beating Bradley took. But guess what, he wouldn't have to because Mayweather never takes beatings.

I can't believe that you saw Bradley take a beating and would automatically assume a fight with Floyed would go the same way. Phone Post 3.0

Bradley, if he stuck to a game plan, could probably get a decision win of Mayweather. The problem with Bradley is, he gets punched in the face, and forgets how to fight.
Yes Bradley does get punched in the face whereas mayweather doesn't.

How does this equate to provodnikov beating him? Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 11:55 AM
Periodik

TzTinkle - I think he could beat sergio now, sergio has slowed down a lot in the past 2 years. Why do people keep talking about sergio/canelo anyways? Floyd walks at 147... he could fight at 140. Canelo is probably walking around at 175, there is no need for Floyd to go up to 154 at 36 years old.

See my post above. Floyd took Cotto's 154lb title last year.

FYI, since that fight Floyd has only had 1 fight, against Guerroro. So to say he has no need to go up to 154lb is silly, he's the champ, he should defend his 154lb belt.
5/7/13 4:08 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
440 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phisher -
Brigham - Shit, forgot about GGG, him too Phone Post 3.0

If you're going to include Middleweights in this discussion, why stop there? What about Ward?

Sergio already offered Mayweather an 80/20 split cash wise and a fight at 154lbs

GGG said he's down to fight anyone as high as 168(Ward) or low as 154(Floyd). I'm sure he'd have no issue cutting the 6 extra pounds for a million dollar pay day Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 4:11 PM
jdb2414
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

liamthomas - If Amir Khan could take a punch then I believe that would be a good fight Phone Post 3.0

It would be interesting, but Khan's defense needs some serious work. He's SO extremely good in some areas, and so bad (relatively) in others. It's frustrating.
5/7/13 5:45 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Periodik -
kronk - Isn't martinez a middleweight??? Why are we even talking martinez v Mayweather when there are so many fights at WW and jrMW for Mayweather , martinez should be ashamed if he is calling out Mayweather Phone Post 3.0

Martinez has fought 8 of his 55 fights at Middleweight. Before then they were all either Light Middle or Welterweight.

Mayweather currently has the WBA Light Middleweight title. Sergio relinquished his WBC Light Middleweight title to fight Kelly Pavlik.

The reason people get extremely excited for a Martinez/Mayweather fight is the pound for pound statis.
Mayweather is #1 p4p.
Martinez is anywhere from #2 to #4 p4p.

They both fight near the same weight, would this fight not make sense? Do we really need to see Mayweather fight a Guerrero, or Martinez fight a Murray?

Not saying their choosing bad fighters to get easy wins, but for $32 mil in Floyd's case, and 50,000 cheering fans in Sergio's case, you'd think they'd want to fight each other.
I see your point but I thought Murray beat Sergio in that fight Phone Post
5/7/13 7:28 PM
cortXbomb

Anyone with a double. Floyd can't stop the double.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.