UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ran into Mayweather last night.

5/5/13 12:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
useless
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I ran into Roger Maywether last night,I went up to him and told him I agreed that Roberto Duran was #1 Latin fighter and that most people dont know boxing. I shook his hand and I went to walk away and he pulled me back in and asked me who was #2. Haha I was kinda shocked that he quizzed me on it but we got up to our top #4 before he had to leave. Pretty funny. Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 12:24 PM
inf0
298 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and the rest of your rankings?

5/5/13 12:28 PM
useless
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Duran
Salvador Sanchez
Chavez
DLH Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 12:29 PM
inf0
298 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vu

5/5/13 12:31 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

useless - Duran
Salvador Sanchez
Chavez
DLH Phone Post 3.0
Good rankings.

Rare anymore that someone includes Sanchez but it's just to do so. Phone Post
5/5/13 12:33 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VU. Pretty neat.

5/5/13 12:34 PM
useless

JeffersonDArcyChoke -
useless - Duran
Salvador Sanchez
Chavez
DLH Phone Post 3.0
Good rankings.

Rare anymore that someone includes Sanchez but it's just to do so. Phone Post
Yeah he asked me who I thought number two was and I said "we'll I would say Salvador Sanchez sucks he died young" he smiled and was like "I got a picture with him before he died" and that's when he we started talking about rankings. Almost like he quizzed me before we could talk. Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 1:37 PM
useless

I felt bad cause when we were talking about Chavez I said that his only downside was that people said he fought nothing but bums. When I walked away I totally forgot that he fought Chavez. Lol Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 1:49 PM
RiskyMMA

useless - I felt bad cause when we were talking about Chavez I said that his only downside was that people said he fought nothing but bums. When I walked away I totally forgot that he fought Chavez. Lol Phone Post 3.0

Holy fucking cringe!
5/5/13 1:50 PM
Harlem Savoy
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

useless - I felt bad cause when we were talking about Chavez I said that his only downside was that people said he fought nothing but bums. When I walked away I totally forgot that he fought Chavez. Lol Phone Post 3.0
That's tough but roger is better known for his offense and teaching than a brilliant career fighting.

I know what you meant and he probably did too. It wasn't about the opponents, just the rankings. Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 1:52 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

useless - I felt bad cause when we were talking about Chavez I said that his only downside was that people said he fought nothing but bums. When I walked away I totally forgot that he fought Chavez. Lol Phone Post 3.0
Lol oops! Phone Post
5/5/13 1:53 PM
Kirik
1597 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

Best Latin boxer eva is Ricardo Lopez. He was as close to perfect as I ever saw.

5/5/13 2:30 PM
Father Uncle Juju
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - 

Best Latin boxer eva is Ricardo Lopez. He was as close to perfect as I ever saw.

This.  He fought at strawweight, so probably gets overlooked for that, but in my mind he's easily up there with Floyd as far as being the best p4p pure boxer.

5/5/13 2:43 PM
GNPfan
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can still close my eyes and picture vividly Rocky Lockridge knocking out the Black Mamba.
5/5/13 2:45 PM
Hocky Balboa
7402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

useless - I felt bad cause when we were talking about Chavez I said that his only downside was that people said he fought nothing but bums. When I walked away I totally forgot that he fought Chavez. Lol Phone Post 3.0

That should be a Southwest Airlines commercial.

5/5/13 2:49 PM
Kostakio
437 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RiskyMMA -

Holy fucking cringe!
hahahaha Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 2:50 PM
ironbear
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree with Kirik.....
5/5/13 2:58 PM
semtex0809
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

useless - Duran
Salvador Sanchez
Chavez
DLH Phone Post 3.0
Salvador sanchez was better than duran Phone Post
5/5/13 3:00 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
896 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://ringtalk.com/roberto-duran-kid-gavilan-willfredo-gomez-boxing-hispanics 

good list here, but I heard Roger loves to quiz everyone lol.

5/5/13 3:00 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
896 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://ringtalk.com/roberto-duran-kid-gavilan-willfredo-gomez-boxing-hispanics 

good list here, but I heard Roger loves to quiz everyone lol.

5/5/13 3:03 PM
funkjitsu

Haha Phone Post
5/5/13 3:14 PM
useless

When I said that people criticize Chavez for who he fought, he said that "people will always complain but his skills were there." He seemed pretty cool for the few minutes that I talked to him. Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 4:23 PM
Ajm1218
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jose Napoles has to be on any list of the best hispanic boxers of all time.
5/5/13 4:41 PM
Truemanc3
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Salvador Sanchez at no 2 is good and bad.... if he lived long enough I would say he would have been no1 but he didn't so realy he is in the top 10 maybe but he never got to prove himself.
5/5/13 5:11 PM
instantkarma
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

willienugget - Chavez never quit in the ring.
Chavez is a hero of mine, but he most certainly quit in the ring. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.