UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Chris Weidman on Silva: I will give him a rematch

5/5/13 7:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FingerorMoon
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL at graciously granting rematches before the fight has happened.....especially when the opponent is Siva.

Thats actually pretty good trolling/hyping.
Havent heard that before I don't think.

5/5/13 8:07 PM
LucasBTiger
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fapout - I can't wait to see Anderson shut him up
^

And I rarely pull for AS. Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 8:12 PM
FixedPartialArts
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pat Giles - You'll give him a rematch after he destroys you? I think it's the other way around. Phone Post 3.0

No, I think he has it the right way. He has close to Chael's wrestling with vastly superior sub defense and he wouldn't try that stupid spinning backfist. Weidman by gnp or sub.
5/5/13 8:42 PM
Pessimist_Pete

ABE FROMAN -

Shut 

up

you

already 

have 

the 

fight

Fight

tickets

go

on

sale

in

three

days Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 8:46 PM
Papi Chingon
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he wins, does he even have a choice with a rematch, or is it automatic?
5/5/13 8:47 PM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

OuTkAsTTTTT69 - If I was fighting Anderson Id be quiet as shit.. let him think I was scared and come out on beast mode. Not they way everyone else does Phone Post
He's doing a reverse Anderson. People are scared of Anderson and he uses that to his advantage. Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 9:18 PM
Arlovskis Chin
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Waiting to bump this thead Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 9:40 PM
Logan Stantons finger
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You know, I was watching a bunch of Chris's fights the other night.

Boy, is he going to get fucked up.

He doesn't even MOVE like someone who would give Silva problems. Fucking Alessio Sakara was stopping his takedowns.

He's just going to be another slow white dude with no rhythm just standing there like a deer in headlights, waiting to get jacked.

Silva will stop him in the first or second. And no, he will not get a rematch. Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 11:34 PM
ANT_P1989
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Logan Stantons finger - You know, I was watching a bunch of Chris's fights the other night.

Boy, is he going to get fucked up.

He doesn't even MOVE like someone who would give Silva problems. Fucking Alessio Sakara was stopping his takedowns.

He's just going to be another slow white dude with no rhythm just standing there like a deer in headlights, waiting to get jacked.

Silva will stop him in the first or second. And no, he will not get a rematch. Phone Post 3.0
HAHAHAHA.

THANK YOU. Phone Post
5/5/13 11:47 PM
inf0
337 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watched his fights too.. still in awe of the population that has this guy pegged as the guy to beat Silva. It's bizarro.

5/6/13 12:02 AM
Choochy
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 -

Watched his fights too.. still in awe of the population that has this guy pegged as the guy to beat Silva. It's bizarro.

You're on the UG, outside of here and Sherdog most people can't even remember the name of the guy AS is fighting in a few months. Phone Post
5/6/13 12:05 AM
WoodenPupa
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Champs pretty much get rematches by default anyway. To really be the champ, often you have to beat him twice.

Not that it matters in this case. Silva by calmly sipping tea.
5/6/13 12:07 AM
RKing85
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well considering Anderson is going to win, I don't see why Weidman will get to decide when there is a rematch.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.