UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Cro Cop vs Roy Nelson: Who wins?

5/5/13 8:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CultureClubsNo1Fan
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hacked account?

5/5/13 8:19 PM
LyotoBundy
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheRealMrBeefy - Mods please delete this troll thread. Phone Post
Please though! Trolls bein' trolls bein' fools gets tiring. Phone Post
5/5/13 8:22 PM
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Royce vs Shamrock would be an interesting match up

5/5/13 8:26 PM
UGCTT Captain America
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Public got Bigg Riggd - Cro cop is in the UFC top 100 KOs
He's on the receiving end of about 5 of them so 20% of that video was a Cro cop going night night Phone Post 3.0
Um, that's not quite how math works, haha. If he's on the receiving end of 5 KOs, out of 100, then 5% of them is Cro Cop going night night. Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 8:29 PM
CultureClubsNo1Fan
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Captain America - 
He's on the receiving end of about 5 of them so 20% of that video was a Cro cop going night night Phone Post 3.0
Um, that's not quite how math works, haha. If he's on the receiving end of 5 KOs, out of 100, then 5% of them is Cro Cop going night night. Phone Post 3.0

5/5/13 8:32 PM
BullyKiller
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this serious? Prime Cro Cop would win. But today, Nelson takes it. Everyone knows this and if someone says different, they are trolling. Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 9:15 PM
Brian J DSouza

raags - Brian, you are a professional and I have your book on my desk. Why are you trolling with this crap?

Just wondering why people think Cro Cop beats modern guys like Jon Jones.

Jesus, you think I can't read Wikipedia? Come on...

5/5/13 11:20 PM
PUBLICnoose

CultureClubsNo1Fan -
UGCTT Captain America - 

Lol that guy sucks at math Phone Post
5/6/13 1:41 AM
UGCTT Captain America
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CultureClubsNo1Fan -
UGCTT Captain America - 

Haha, where'd you find that shirt? Phone Post 3.0
5/6/13 2:23 AM
raags
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brian J DSouza - 
raags - Brian, you are a professional and I have your book on my desk. Why are you trolling with this crap?

Well, I assumed you had the ability to create intelligent threads... but you proved me wrong there.

I don't see how a completely shot CroCop in the last fight of his UFC career losing to Nelson has any bearing on a hypothetical prime CroCop vs Jones fight. I know that you clearly don't like CroCop based off reading your book and other posts of yours here, but you can do better than this to make an argument against him.
5/6/13 3:15 AM
CultureClubsNo1Fan

UGCTT Captain America -
CultureClubsNo1Fan -
UGCTT Captain America - 

Haha, where'd you find that shirt? Phone Post 3.0
Google lol Phone Post
5/6/13 5:52 PM
TheRealMrBeefy

raags -
Brian J DSouza - 

Well, I assumed you had the ability to create intelligent threads... but you proved me wrong there.

I don't see how a completely shot CroCop in the last fight of his UFC career losing to Nelson has any bearing on a hypothetical prime CroCop vs Jones fight. I know that you clearly don't like CroCop based off reading your book and other posts of yours here, but you can do better than this to make an argument against him.
Burn.

I read that book, it sucked.

Don't fuck with the UG asshole. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.