UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Petition to ban johny drama.

5/6/13 2:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rubbermonkey
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Constant pot stirrer that brings nothing to this community.

Just noticed his comment on Jason blysmas suicide thread....

The OG is better than this guy...... Phone Post
5/6/13 2:29 PM
frederic
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Truth in advertising at least. Phone Post
5/6/13 2:33 PM
pfsjkd
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The guy made ONE comment on that thread. And I'm not saying that that thread is a troll, but it certainly wouldn't be the first suicide troll thread created here, so some people are gonna by cynical.

5/6/13 2:36 PM
Rudi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed. Guy is a dick. Phone Post
5/6/13 2:39 PM
Nitecrawler
2009 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Second thread I've seen about this guy and yet I don't even know if I've seen him around.

Can anyone give me examples of his past problems?
5/6/13 2:51 PM
meth wizard
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was a dickhead post in the other thread. I don't think he needs to be banned for that alone, but I haven't seen any other posts by him. That being said, dude needs a smack to the head. Suicide threads are serious business, if you've got nothing to contribute leave the thread and troll somewhere else. When in doubt, shut your mouth. Phone Post
5/6/13 2:53 PM
dizz
562 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think one fucked up comment is cause for ban

Vote him down if you don't like the comment, but the OG has always had fucked up comments in threads. Sometimes it makes people laugh. Sometimes its in poor taste. But that's why there is a vote down function.

If he took over that thread and was a total asshole, sure. But as it stands I don't think banning is appropriate
5/6/13 2:55 PM
IamPUBLICaboutMYloveFORrap

I made a ban jimmy rustler thread. But sadly you cant ban a douche for beng a douche Phone Post
5/6/13 2:58 PM
Sagiv Lapkin
2134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NerdQuestionOfTheDay.com, Owner

Threads like this are a no-go.

5/6/13 2:58 PM
Rudi

IamPUBLICaboutMYloveFORrap - I made a ban jimmy rustler thread. But sadly you cant ban a douche for beng a douche Phone Post
Jimmy was awesome. It was fun rustling his jimmies. Did you take him serious? Phone Post
5/6/13 3:00 PM

Kamakosmo -
IamPUBLICaboutMYloveFORrap -  I made a ban jimmy rustler thread. But sadly you cant ban a douche for beng a douche Phone Post

Buuuuut...he HAS been banned.
Because he broke rules Phone Post
5/6/13 3:00 PM

Decision Dan's Karma -

Anyone who creates a thread to petition for a forum member to be banned is extrememly pathetic.

Try the ignore button if he annoys you that much. Grow a set

Ignore dosnt work Phone Post
5/6/13 3:01 PM
bryanand
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I read this thread before I read the actual thread Jason started, I didn't think the comment was that bad with where it was in the thread. There was at least 1 other OG'er that didn't get the context of the OP at first and people were not in full blown potential suicide support mode in the thread yet. If the guy did it on page 3 or 4 I would agree with the OP...but in the context of that thread I would say it was just an OG'er being an OG'er at the wrong place and wrong time and not thinking.
5/6/13 3:31 PM

Kamakosmo -
IamPUBLICaboutMYloveFORrap - 
Kamakosmo -
IamPUBLICaboutMYloveFORrap -  I made a ban jimmy rustler thread. But sadly you cant ban a douche for beng a douche Phone Post

Buuuuut...he HAS been banned.
Because he broke rules Phone Post

It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, B to the rian. All that matters is that you beat the leprechauns.
Ehh vu Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.