UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> F*ck this forum seriously.

5/6/13 2:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
armbarring
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ive been here since 99 and this place as went to fucking hell. Kirik you and your mods want to block me for calling Jon Jones a hypocrite but you fucking let racist mock people all fucking day. You guys should be ashamed trying to make a quick buck. Fuck you guys.
5/6/13 2:43 PM
UGCTT_Song2
744 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doh Phone Post
5/6/13 2:43 PM
chokeyou
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

um.....
5/6/13 2:44 PM
KidPittsburgh
1139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/6/13 2:44 PM
WOOFticket
377 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
5/6/13 2:45 PM
Sagiv Lapkin
2064 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NerdQuestionOfTheDay.com, Owner

I'm not showing that you were recently frozen (last couple days). And we freeze/ban a TON of people for racist related things every day man, you just don't see it because we don't announce it to the world.

That being said, we can't be everywhere at once and we can't see everything.

5/6/13 2:58 PM
armbarring
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sagiv Lapkin - 

I'm not showing that you were recently frozen (last couple days). And we freeze/ban a TON of people for racist related things every day man, you just don't see it because we don't announce it to the world.

This must be entertaining to you?

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts_updsub&forum=2&thread=2171395&page=1&pc=19
5/6/13 3:08 PM
Sagiv Lapkin
2064 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NerdQuestionOfTheDay.com, Owner
armbarring - 
Sagiv Lapkin - 

This must be entertaining to you?

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts_updsub&forum=2&thread=2171395&page=1&pc=19

Did you read the 2nd line of my post?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.