UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rousey in wraps makes #29 on Maxim hot 100 list

5/6/13 7:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chulio
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There are hotter woman at the grocery store checkouts where I shop, seriously

No disrespect to Ronda who has a great smile and great airbrushed, lighted photos but she is just one in many beautiful woman I see everyday.
5/6/13 8:05 PM
Jone2tone
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't she say a while ago she'd never do Playboy?

Geez, thanks a lot for giving her THAT advice, Rhonda's mom... Phone Post 3.0
5/6/13 8:46 PM
shootfightermike
670 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

noiceeeeeeeeeee

5/6/13 8:52 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GregNoActionJackson - 
crowbar - 
Mix6APlix - 
crowbar - 

Is that real?

Another member said that he thinks it is from a video game & I believe him.I was duped at first.

Here is the original.

if that is real that might be the most baller thing i've ever seen.

That's Battlefield 3.

5/6/13 8:57 PM
time traveling 12er
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol she could make a list of "top 10 fighters who's names rhyme with mousey" and some people would still be outraged. 

5/6/13 9:19 PM
creepymcfinger
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kick Boxe -
Willy the Coyote - I see hotter chicks walking across my MMA traneing centre every day.

Are they also far and away the best woman fighter in history? Then no one cares

Um what? Phone Post 3.0
5/6/13 11:29 PM
soremano

sweet rousey is fucking awesome

5/6/13 11:52 PM
Porkchop

Anyone remember her criticizing female MMA fighters for doing this exact same shit?
5/7/13 12:00 AM
Mike_in_CA
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Walk into whole foods in southern Cali..... You could find 10 chicks that would make the cut. Phone Post
5/7/13 12:34 AM
puss'nmitts
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guess Maxim should put an issue featuring the top 100 hottest Whole Foods cashiers.
5/7/13 1:28 AM
raf_269
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She looks real good to me. Congrats to her.

5/7/13 1:30 AM
time traveling 12er
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Porkchop - Anyone remember her criticizing female MMA fighters for doing this exact same shit?

Well she is an honorary Diaz bro after all so what do you expect.  You know, from the same people that complaing about having to do publicity, then complaining later why they aren't on the cover of any magazines.

5/7/13 9:32 AM
Kirik
1601 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor
smoogy - 

"Coming on the heels of her #42 ranking of Business Insider magazine's list of 50 Women Changing the World, Ronda Rousey has now been named #29 on Maxim magazine's Hot 100 list.

The #29 ranking could put her ahead of cagegirl Arianny Celeste, who is a three time winner - #58 (2012), #70 (2011), and #23 (2010). Being the promotion's champion and hotter than a ring card girl would be an interesting statement."

UG News has had some dumbass introductions before, but this one sets a new low. Whoever is running it seems to obsess an unnatural amount about Arianny's "career". Being the promotion's champion and "hotter than a ring card girl" wouldn't be an interesting statement. It wouldn't be any kind of statement at all. Maybe we can all pitch in and send UG News a dictionary? Dude needs one badly

Chris's egregious rending of the English language has been corrected. Now says it would make an interesting statement.

5/7/13 9:46 AM
buckshot44
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar - 
Mix6APlix - 
crowbar - 

Is that real?

Another member said that he thinks it is from a video game & I believe him.I was duped at first.

Here is the original.

Battlefield

5/7/13 10:37 AM
MMA4Hugs
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Porkchop - Anyone remember her criticizing female MMA fighters for doing this exact same shit?

Point of information: that's not what happened.

She accused Meisha Tate of hypocrisy for complaining that Ronda secured her title shot by using her looks given that Meisha has cashed in on her sex appeal as well.

5/7/13 10:44 AM
MysteriousNinjaFromMars
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man I just dont get the appeal, yes she is the best woman fighter atm but she is far from one of the top 100 hottest women on the planet. All of this "Ronda is a 10!!!" propaganda is pissing me the fuck off.

Great talent but she is a very normal looking woman.
5/7/13 11:14 AM
Gi RaffMMA

MysteriousNinjaFromMars - Man I just dont get the appeal, yes she is the best woman fighter atm but she is far from one of the top 100 hottest women on the planet. All of this "Ronda is a 10!!!" propaganda is pissing me the fuck off.

Very normal looking yea but I think it's a woman doing something that most of ug can relate to and love. I mean if 2 women were attractive and the less attractive one did bjj and the more attracted one was an accounted I'd take the bjj gal anyday of the week cos I train it and find it hot as fuck. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 11:16 AM
Yussarian
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Clearly. And in another thread, there is complaining about female fighter sexism. :)

5/7/13 1:46 PM
MysteriousNinjaFromMars
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gi RaffMMA - 
MysteriousNinjaFromMars - Man I just dont get the appeal, yes she is the best woman fighter atm but she is far from one of the top 100 hottest women on the planet. All of this "Ronda is a 10!!!" propaganda is pissing me the fuck off.

Very normal looking yea but I think it's a woman doing something that most of ug can relate to and love. I mean if 2 women were attractive and the less attractive one did bjj and the more attracted one was an accounted I'd take the bjj gal anyday of the week cos I train it and find it hot as fuck. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I get that but shes still not in the top 100 of hot women . Shes like a 7 when shes Photoshopped like fuck, a 6 at best otherwise.

Not that a 6 is ugly , just normal.
5/7/13 2:38 PM
Porkchop

MMA4Hugs -

She accused Meisha Tate of hypocrisy for complaining that Ronda secured her title shot by using her looks given that Meisha has cashed in on her sex appeal as well.

If I cared to dig through her quotes I would easily prove you wrong. Everyone else seems to remember it along with me.

I really don't care though. Shes soaking up her 15 minutes before Cyborg ruins that pretty face of hers.

She might as well build a brand while she still can.

I'm not faulting her for doing it, just for being a hypocrite. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 5:31 PM
nexus6ca

GregNoActionJackson - 
crowbar - 
Mix6APlix - 
crowbar - 

Is that real?

Here is the original.

if that is real that might be the most baller thing i've ever seen.

Its from battlefield 2.

Snopes has it.
5/7/13 5:35 PM
JJLong
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Porkchop - 
MMA4Hugs -

If I cared to dig through her quotes I would easily prove you wrong. Everyone else seems to remember it along with me.

I really don't care though. Shes soaking up her 15 minutes before Cyborg ruins that pretty face of hers.

"I really don't care though. Shes soaking up her 15 minutes before Cyborg ruins that pretty face of hers."

As a fan of Women's MMA and the recent progression it has made, statements like this always bug me.

At least champion a fighter lik Cat Zingano, Sara McMann, or Alexis Davis if you dislike Ronda as Champion.

Not the woman stunted the growth of WMMA for years and got caught using PEDs.
5/7/13 8:12 PM
lookoutawhale
811 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/07/13 8:13 PM

yeeup

http://www.bjpenn.com/ronda-rousey-reacts-to-ring-girls-in-playboy-they-will-have-to-explain-to-their-kids-one-day-explicit/

Ronda Rousey Reacts To Ring Girls In Playboy | They Will Have To Explain To Their Kids One Day (Explicit)

Female Strikeforce championship contender Ronda Rousey was a recent guest on Tap Out Radio and while on the show she gave her take on the UFC ring girls posing for playboy:

“With all these ring girls and their vaginas, – all of this goes back to advice my mom gave me. She gave me this one piece of advice, which I still hold dear. She said, ‘Look, whatever pictures you put out there are gonna be out there forever, so just think that one day your 12 or 13-year-old son or daughter is going to see those pictures. Whatever you want your son or daughter, or even your 13-year-old little sister to see, keep that in mind.’ So, whatever I’m not gonna show on a beach, I’m not gonna show in a magazine. These girls are going to have to explain to their kids one day why mommy’s ass and vagina are all over the place.”

5/8/13 2:11 PM
Porkchop

JJLong -
Porkchop - 
MMA4Hugs -

"I really don't care though. Shes soaking up her 15 minutes before Cyborg ruins that pretty face of hers."

As a fan of Women's MMA and the recent progression it has made, statements like this always bug me.

At least champion a fighter lik Cat Zingano, Sara McMann, or Alexis Davis if you dislike Ronda as Champion.

Not the woman stunted the growth of WMMA for years and got caught using PEDs.
Thats a fair statement. I mean Cyborg is clearly a cheater.

It just annoys me that Ronda went down to 135 openly admitting that she wasn't ready to fight Cyborg yet and has said since then that Cyborg should come down to fight her... I dunno. Something about that kinda annoys me.

I mean, take away the roids and I honestly think Cyborg would be the best. Not as dominant but still the best.

You are right though. My statement comes more from a place that is annoyed by Ronda and all the things she says and does.

Who am I to judge though? She can say and do w/e the fuck she wants. Phone Post 3.0
5/10/13 3:42 PM
StrikeforceSupporter

Brittany and Arianny should switch places on that list. Brittany is WAY underrated, and Arianny is WAY overrated.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.