UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tito Ortiz on Bader:He looked like a feared animal

5/6/13 6:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Gangamo
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/06/13 6:18 PM

The video is here:

http://combatbear.com/6/post/2013/05/tito-ortiz-on-ryan-bader-he-looked-like-a-feared-animal-in-the-cage-with-a-lion.html

Tito Ortiz on Ryan Bader: He looked like a feared animal in the cage with a lion

MMA legend Tito Ortiz looks back at UFC 132 when he met TUF 8 winner Ryan Bader. Ortiz came into the fight as the underdog with his career on the line and won the fight via submission (guillotine choke) in round one (1:56). For that "The Huntington Beach Bad Boy" earned “Submission of the Night” trophy and made “2011 Upset of the Year”. In his last fight before retiring, Ortiz fought Forrest Griffin for the third time and lost by unanimous decision at UFC 148 on July 7, 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada. This fight earned the “Fight of the Night” award and Ortiz was inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame.
5/6/13 6:16 PM
ABE FROMAN
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/06/13 6:16 PM

5/6/13 6:16 PM
shaqitup
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/06/13 6:15 PM

tito is always so gracious, i'm sure that's exactly why he's the peoples champ.

5/6/13 6:18 PM
inf0
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the fool doesn't even know what he is saying.. if he looked like a feared animal, that is the opposite of what he is saying here... LOL oh Tito.. English be hard.

5/6/13 6:19 PM
inf0
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

scared animal would make much more sense.. but this is Tito we're talking about

5/6/13 6:20 PM
inf0

Swedgen - 
inf0 - 

the fool doesn't even know what he is saying.. if he looked like a feared animal, that is the opposite of what he is saying here... LOL oh Tito.. English be hard.

That's the only reason I clicked on the thread.  To figure out what Tito meant.

"Feared animal" would mean "an animal that is feared."

this

5/6/13 6:21 PM
ABE FROMAN
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/06/13 6:23 PM
Swedgen - 

@AbeFroman

I actually like that song on that record.  =)  From the "Singles" soundtrack, 1992.

Singles Soundtrack is still on my daily rotation after over 20 years. State of Love and Trust is the best song on the album though.

5/6/13 6:24 PM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Regardless of the incorrect adjective usage, we know what he meant.

But still, LMFAO@Tito. Bader would have absolutely wrecked Tito in an immediate rematch. He's lucky he caught Bader, nuff said. Phone Post 3.0
5/6/13 6:28 PM
Ip Man 81
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc - Regardless of the incorrect adjective usage, we know what he meant.

But still, LMFAO@Tito. Bader would have absolutely wrecked Tito in an immediate rematch. He's lucky he caught Bader, nuff said. Phone Post 3.0
Lol not if he got caught again Phone Post 3.0
5/6/13 6:28 PM
inf0

yellow wrkahlc - Regardless of the incorrect adjective usage, we know what he meant.

talkin be hard

5/6/13 6:33 PM
Taz Styles
3046 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/06/13 8:09 PM
omega 2013 - 
ABE FROMAN -
Swedgen - 

@AbeFroman

I actually like that song on that record.  =)  From the "Singles" soundtrack, 1992.

Singles Soundtrack is still on my daily rotation after over 20 years. State of Love and Trust is the best song on the album though.

Almost perfect soundtrack. Dyslexic heart ruined it. To pop and upbeat for the rest... Phone Post

I own both the film and the soundtrack and i have to say the soundtrack is really the only decent thing about the film, I don't hate the film but i understand why Kurt said no.

5/6/13 6:35 PM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ip Man 81 -
yellow wrkahlc - Regardless of the incorrect adjective usage, we know what he meant.

Lolomgthtsfunnybro oh man lol hahahHAhah tell it again, brah Phone Post 3.0
5/6/13 6:42 PM
Bloody Pregnancy Fluids
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TALKING BE HARD!
5/6/13 6:43 PM
Radio Raheem
1326 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know what you guys are talking about. Tito always makes total sense. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS4bGO5ndVs

5/6/13 6:48 PM
DARTHHOGAN
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ABE FROMAN - 
Swedgen - 

@AbeFroman

Amen Brotha......

5/6/13 6:54 PM
ABE FROMAN

Swedgen - 

ABE FROMAN - 
Swedgen - 

@AbeFroman

State of Love and Trust has been one of my favs since that soundtrack came out.  I'm kind of a big PJ fan. 

Saw them a few times but first in 93' with Blues Traveler, Soundgarden and Neil Young @ the Ex in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

State of Love and Trust is actually my favorite PJ song. 90-94 were deep years in music.

5/6/13 6:55 PM
epic hero

Bader did look nervous, I saw footage of him backstage before the fight he looked pale and like he didn't want to be there, he didn't look confident
5/6/13 6:59 PM
Fabes
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
inf0 -

scared animal would make much more sense.. but this is Tito we're talking about

lol so true Phone Post 3.0
5/6/13 7:00 PM
Burt Reynoldz
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Another gem to add to the pile.

5/6/13 7:35 PM
Auron Heidenrach

LMAO@ That Tito video. I can't believe how much bigger he is than Vitor. Hard to believe they fought each other in the same weight class! Tito easily look two weight classes above him.
5/6/13 7:59 PM
Ip Man 81

yellow wrkahlc -
Ip Man 81 -

5/6/13 8:03 PM
nyhcloyalty
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ABE FROMAN -
Swedgen - 

@AbeFroman

Voted up! Great CD. Gray Maynard comes out to that song too. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 12:27 AM
yellow wrkahlc

Ip Man 81 -
yellow wrkahlc -
Ip Man 81 -

5/7/13 12:32 AM
Ip Man 81

5/7/13 12:36 AM
CindyO

Gangamo - The video is here:

http://combatbear.com/6/post/2013/05/tito-ortiz-on-ryan-bader-he-looked-like-a-feared-animal-in-the-cage-with-a-lion.html

Tito Ortiz on Ryan Bader: He looked like a feared animal in the cage with a lion

MMA legend Tito Ortiz looks back at UFC 132 when he met TUF 8 winner Ryan Bader. Ortiz came into the fight as the underdog with his career on the line and won the fight via submission (guillotine choke) in round one (1:56). For that "The Huntington Beach Bad Boy" earned “Submission of the Night” trophy and made “2011 Upset of the Year”. In his last fight before retiring, Ortiz fought Forrest Griffin for the third time and lost by unanimous decision at UFC 148 on July 7, 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada. This fight earned the “Fight of the Night” award and Ortiz was inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame.

Soooo Tito was scared of Ryan? And honestly, the writer could have had Tito's back on this comment and fixed it! LOL

Cindy

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.