UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> IDOHARM's efforts at becoming a presence here...

5/7/13 12:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
APunkGotPunkdByThePunk
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd cuddle idoharm on an unexpected chilly and windy night where we are both under dressed and cold Phone Post 3.0
IamPUBLICaboutMYloveFORrap
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GROUNDnLB -
IDOHARM -
GROUNDnLB - Dude posts in almost every thread except the one offering support to the suicidal OGer... Phone Post 3.0
I'm pretty sure that the suicidal OGer thread was before my time, how is he? Phone Post 3.0
It's the:

My name is Jason blysma

Thread near the top right now. Phone Post 3.0
Johnny drama posted some shot then edited it Phone Post 3.0

APunkGotPunkdByThePunk - I'd cuddle idoharm on an unexpected chilly and windy night where we are both under dressed and cold Phone Post 3.0
Maby Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 12:27 AM
GROUNDnLB
644 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IDOHARM - It should also be noted that my personality online isn't a shtick. I go to work in the tightest shirts and overalls possible, greeting my co workers with a flex. Today I was asked how it feels to show up to work and get paid to look sexy.

My wife is hot because I'm confident. I'm ugly as fuck, but you can't touch my sense of self worth. Phone Post 3.0
True, confidence is very powerful.

'Keys to the VIP' show has proven that! Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 12:29 AM
GROUNDnLB
644 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kjeldoran -
GROUNDnLB -
Kjeldoran -
GROUNDnLB -
Kjeldoran -
GROUNDnLB -
Kjeldoran -
GROUNDnLB - Dude posts in almost every thread except the one offering support to the suicidal OGer... Phone Post 3.0
Look at you I'm glad your done with that one thread... Rehab was good for you. Phone Post 3.0
You're. You need to learn grammatically correct smalk talk. :) Phone Post 3.0
Driving fuck face :) Phone Post 3.0
I'm glad you are responsible enough that when driving a vehicle which could easily kill people, you don't double check your texts messages that you have just typed. Phone Post 3.0
Why thank you and it would have been impossible since I was driving on a dirt road. Phone Post 3.0
Dirt road....things are becoming clearer now! LOL! Phone Post 3.0
Oh now your just getting on my goddamn nerves again. Go back to your thread I actually made freke show us her tits in it so you should have fun there.

What the fuck did you do other than get all giddy like a fucking bieber fan. Phone Post 3.0
It's all good dude, hey, at least I have not been referencing jacobear's vernacular - I know how you Hate that.

You got freke to do a freke show? I'll check now - VTFU if legit! Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 12:36 AM
GROUNDnLB

Kjeldoran -
GROUNDnLB -
Kjeldoran -
GROUNDnLB -
Kjeldoran -
GROUNDnLB -
Kjeldoran -
GROUNDnLB -
Kjeldoran -
Look at you I'm glad your done with that one thread... Rehab was good for you. Phone Post 3.0
I'm glad you are responsible enough that when driving a vehicle which could easily kill people, you don't double check your texts messages that you have just typed. Phone Post 3.0
Why thank you and it would have been impossible since I was driving on a dirt road. Phone Post 3.0
Oh now your just getting on my goddamn nerves again. Go back to your thread I actually made freke show us her tits in it so you should have fun there.

What the fuck did you do other than get all giddy like a fucking bieber fan. Phone Post 3.0
It's all good dude, hey, at least I have not been referencing jacobear's vernacular - I know how you Hate that.

You got freke to do a freke show? I'll check now - VTFU if legit! Phone Post 3.0
Yeah lol. Aight your good in my book. Your a good cat I saw what you did in that "Jason "thread hats off sir Phone Post 3.0
Thank you sir! And VTFU for the freke boobage! Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 12:49 AM

IDOHARM - This is a dramatic reenactment of me greeting my colleague in the shirt( sans overalls and two gun salute):

Phone Post 3.0
Maby more pushes ups and you'll be thick solid and tighter. The goose is loose the goose is loose Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 12:55 AM
GROUNDnLB

Kjeldoran -
GROUNDnLB -
Kjeldoran -
GROUNDnLB -
Kjeldoran -
GROUNDnLB -
Kjeldoran -
GROUNDnLB -
Kjeldoran -
GROUNDnLB -
Kjeldoran -

Yeah lol. Aight your good in my book. Your a good cat I saw what you did in that "Jason "thread hats off sir Phone Post 3.0
Thank you sir! And VTFU for the freke boobage! Phone Post 3.0
Bro hug: I sincerely take back what I said about bieber. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks, I shudder to think he was born an hour away from where I am sitting right now. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 12:56 AM
Magic Mago
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Idh is good e-peoples. Phone Post
5/7/13 12:59 AM
GROUNDnLB

Kjeldoran - Serious question:

Someone said you were bi... I could give a fuck your still my homie were you just fucking with them? Phone Post 3.0
Me? Nope! ....not that there is a anything wrong with that - (Seinfeld reference...)
I've done some wild stuff in university, but I've never switched teams Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 1:01 AM
GROUNDnLB

Kjeldoran - Ground: so your Canadian. I plan on visiting Canada imma hit up idh if your not too far we can have some brews Phone Post 3.0
Totally, I'm in the west end of the GTA. Where is Ido? Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 1:02 AM
GROUNDnLB

IsisEvil -
Kjeldoran - Ground: so your Canadian. I plan on visiting Canada imma hit up idh if your not too far we can have some brews Phone Post 3.0

I'm coming to this party purely to see Canadian men in tight shirts.

Oh, if you want to see a 30ish dude in a muscle shirt, ima being tha heat! Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 1:05 AM
GROUNDnLB

Kjeldoran -
GROUNDnLB -
Kjeldoran - Ground: so your Canadian. I plan on visiting Canada imma hit up idh if your not too far we can have some brews Phone Post 3.0
Totally, I'm in the west end of the GTA. Where is Ido? Phone Post 3.0
Saskawahowevertheweanyouspellit Phone Post 3.0
Saskatchewan?? Well, that might be a little out of range, 2000 miles :( didn't figure him for a prairie lad Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 7:14 AM
PeteyWheatstraw
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I dont think I have ever insulted you.

I actually enjoy your're posts."

You must have forgot. I think it's usually when I post on a thread about something retarded and occasionally you'll just show up and say something like "Shut up faggot/douchebag/bitch/fuck you etc."

It's kind of funny. All that shit that people talk about me on here, like that would bother me.
5/7/13 7:41 AM

Kjeldoran - Just name it my chick looks good. Phone Post 3.0
Duck faced selfys with an oldtimey prairie dress
Make it happen Phone Post
5/7/13 7:51 AM
Fade The Public

this thread is making fart jealous, IDH has nearly a ten page thread about him started by PWS.
5/7/13 7:57 AM

Fade The Public - this thread is making fart jealous, IDH has nearly a ten page thread about him started by PWS.
Who are you

Are you here to kill the real public Phone Post
5/7/13 8:38 AM
PeteyWheatstraw
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"this thread is making fart jealous, IDH has nearly a ten page thread about him started by PWS."

It's kind of ironic. A thread I made to discuss his e-efforts to become a presence, has in itself made him more of a presence.
5/7/13 12:10 PM
Fade The Public

IamPUBLICaboutMYloveFORrap - 
Fade The Public - this thread is making fart jealous, IDH has nearly a ten page thread about him started by PWS.
Who are you

Are you here to kill the real public Phone Post

wut?
5/7/13 12:10 PM
Fade The Public

PeteyWheatstraw - "this thread is making fart jealous, IDH has nearly a ten page thread about him started by PWS."

It's kind of ironic. A thread I made to discuss his e-efforts to become a presence, has in itself made him more of a presence.

IDH owes you, you've made him here.
10/26/13 1:22 PM
StevetheWeasel
655 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"It's kind of ironic. A thread I made to discuss his e-efforts to become a presence, has in itself made him more of a presence."

It's amazing the power you wield here, PW.
10/26/13 2:10 PM
TexDeuce
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

StevetheWeasel has some great thread bumps Phone Post 3.0
10/26/13 2:12 PM
Mookie 3:16

I ate a big red candle

10/26/13 3:05 PM
PeteyWheatstraw

"It's amazing the power you wield here, PW."

I'm kind of like the Titus Andronicus of the OG.

"StevetheWeasel has some great thread bumps"

He really knows how to find those delicious, juicy pockets of forgotten flavor in the meatloaf gone bad.
10/26/13 6:41 PM
Magic Mago
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did idh get banned again? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.