UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tim Bradley vs JMM 9/14

5/7/13 10:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_zackthewop
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am super excited for this fight.

I have been on the Bradley bandwagon for a long time and if he can beat Marquez that has to put him right up there in the rankings.

Both of these guys have heart and are going to go for broke at the start of the bell.

Fight of the Year IMO

Anyone else excited? Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 10:40 AM
yellow wrkahlc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol Bradley isn't winning this one.

Paper champion. That belt still belongs to Pacman. But then again, JMM knocked Pacman's ass put, so does it already belong to JMM?

Has JMM already defeated Bradley and taken his belt without even stepping in the ring with him?

Is the grass of sky and then because the lol was never okay to them? Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 10:44 AM
Sensei Kreese

LOL , well assuming its not a fight that has been corrupted by Arum, then i would say JMM will win and possibly knock him out. Bradley showed heart in his last fight, but his chin looks a lil weak imo.
5/7/13 10:45 AM
UGCTT_zackthewop
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc - Lol Bradley isn't winning this one.

Paper champion. That belt still belongs to Pacman. But then again, JMM knocked Pacman's ass put, so does it already belong to JMM?

Has JMM already defeated Bradley and taken his belt without even stepping in the ring with him?

Is the grass of sky and then because the lol was never okay to them? Phone Post 3.0
*mindblown

I think the Bradley/PAC fight was way closer than people give it credit for.

Most of the punches they gave PAC credit for Bradley actually slipped and when Bradley was countering with shots they weren't even talking about it.

The announcers of that fight were horrible. There is an awesome youtube video showing it too.

Either way the past is the past. Nobody has as much heart as Bradley. Dude has no quit and he will give JMM some serious problems. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 10:47 AM
UGCTT_zackthewop

Sensei Kreese - LOL , well assuming its not a fight that has been corrupted by Arum, then i would say JMM will win and possibly knock him out. Bradley showed heart in his last fight, but his chin looks a lil weak imo.
His chin looks weak? He got rocked hard multiple times in his last fight and kept going. I know that was a lot of heart but to take shots like that against a power puncher like provodnikov shows he definitely has a chin IMO. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 10:48 AM
UGCTT_zackthewop

Sensei Kreese - LOL , well assuming its not a fight that has been corrupted by Arum, then i would say JMM will win and possibly knock him out. Bradley showed heart in his last fight, but his chin looks a lil weak imo.
Oh and I hate bob arum Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 11:07 AM
Leck Brosnar

Awesome fight and always great to see JMM fight, might be one of the last times we see him in the ring. I think the fight will be very closely contested, JMM having the edge.
5/7/13 11:07 AM
JOB
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Marquez will wreck him.
5/7/13 11:10 AM
Sensei Kreese

UGCTT_zackthewop..you make a very good point. The reason I think JMM can knock out Bradley is due to his counter punching. If Bradley comes in like he did against provodnikov JMM will very likely catch him on the button

Btw, bob arum is a cancer on the sport of boxing
5/7/13 11:19 AM
UGCTT_zackthewop

Sensei Kreese - UGCTT_zackthewop..you make a very good point. The reason I think JMM can knock out Bradley is due to his counter punching. If Bradley comes in like he did against provodnikov JMM will very likely catch him on the button

Yeah he can't be wreckless again but I don't think JMM can knock him out.

It will be a close fight but I think Bradley edges out a decision win. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 11:22 AM
dogfb
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TiliShkodrani - 
JOB - Marquez will wreck him.

The Irish are paper champions, pretend they know what they're talking about when it comes to boxing.

Bradley did steal the fight with Pacman, but it was close. Then he had a fight of the year with Provodnikov, took punishment that would have knocked out Mayweather about 5 times in one fight, and people still hate on him.

Fuck Marquez, and the Irish-Mexicans.

Bradley got this!

The pacman fight was not close. 

It was the worst robbery I've ever seen. 

5/7/13 11:23 AM
ep915

I think a lot of pissed off pacman fans are really underrating Bradley as of late. The pacqiaou fight was close but just that fact alone should tell people that Tim is legit. I think Bradley will win a decision here and hopefully line himself up for a spot in the mayweather sweepstakes.

For other people still doubting him and claiming pacqiaou destroyed him watch this clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW-9w-IYoMA
5/7/13 11:32 AM
UGCTT_zackthewop

ep915 - I think a lot of pissed off pacman fans are really underrating Bradley as of late. The pacqiaou fight was close but just that fact alone should tell people that Tim is legit. I think Bradley will win a decision here and hopefully line himself up for a spot in the mayweather sweepstakes.

For other people still doubting him and claiming pacqiaou destroyed him watch this clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW-9w-IYoMA
Good post. Voted up Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 11:41 AM
TuLegit

Sounds like a decent match up. I say Marquez maybe drops him early on if he's lucky but Bradley gets the decision. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 1:09 PM
JOB
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TiliShkodrani - 

The Irish are paper champions, pretend they know what they're talking about when it comes to boxing.

Bradley did steal the fight with Pacman, but it was close. Then he had a fight of the year with Provodnikov, took punishment that would have knocked out Mayweather about 5 times in one fight, and people still hate on him.

Bradley got this!

Oh yeah, because boxing knowledge is entirely dependent on trivial traits - like nationality.

His fight with Pacman was not close. Bradley was lucky if he won a round or two in that fight. You're on crack if you think anything different.

Marquez is a tenacious finisher, with genuine KO power. Bradley has no power, and without it - he won't be able to command Marquez's respect. Marquez will blitz him over 12 rounds.

Tell me exactly how Bradley beats him? Seriously? He's not going to out-work, out-muscle or out-hustle Marquez.. The only way he beats him, is by the judges fucking Marquez like they did Pacman.
5/7/13 5:00 PM
yellow wrkahlc

JOB -
TiliShkodrani - 

Bradley got this!

Oh yeah, because boxing knowledge is entirely dependent on trivial traits - like nationality.

His fight with Pacman was not close. Bradley was lucky if he won a round or two in that fight. You're on crack if you think anything different.

Marquez is a tenacious finisher, with genuine KO power. Bradley has no power, and without it - he won't be able to command Marquez's respect. Marquez will blitz him over 12 rounds.

Tell me exactly how Bradley beats him? Seriously? He's not going to out-work, out-muscle or out-hustle Marquez.. The only way he beats him, is by the judges fucking Marquez like they did Pacman.
Boom. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 10:10 PM
UGCTT_zackthewop

JOB -
TiliShkodrani - 

Bradley got this!

I will bet you when the time comes. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 11:55 PM
semtex0809
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_zackthewop -

*mindblown

Most of the punches they gave PAC credit for Bradley actually slipped and when Bradley was countering with shots they weren't even talking about it.

The announcers of that fight were horrible. There is an awesome youtube video showing it too.

Either way the past is the past. Nobody has as much heart as Bradley. Dude has no quit and he will give JMM some serious problems. Phone Post 3.0
I agree if u watch closely he slipped most punches & lampley was riding pacquiao hard that night. U can tell lampley is a diehard pacquiao fan Phone Post
5/8/13 5:42 PM
yellow wrkahlc

TiliShkodrani -
Sensei Kreese - UGCTT_zackthewop..you make a very good point. The reason I think JMM can knock out Bradley is due to his counter punching. If Bradley comes in like he did against provodnikov JMM will very likely catch him on the button

Hahahahahahhahahahahha

Provodnikov threw everything he had at Bradley and still couldn't knock him out, but Marquez will?

loooooooooool

Bradley if anything, has one hell of a chin, and never quit spirit.
Marquez is a different type of striker.

He's gonna wait for that opening and unload a hard shot that could potentially seat Bradley's ass. Totally plausible that he could finish Bradley. Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 6:14 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc - 
TiliShkodrani -
Sensei Kreese - UGCTT_zackthewop..you make a very good point. The reason I think JMM can knock out Bradley is due to his counter punching. If Bradley comes in like he did against provodnikov JMM will very likely catch him on the button

Hahahahahahhahahahahha

Provodnikov threw everything he had at Bradley and still couldn't knock him out, but Marquez will?

loooooooooool

He's gonna wait for that opening and unload a hard shot that could potentially seat Bradley's ass. Totally plausible that he could finish Bradley. Phone Post 3.0

Did you just refer to a pro boxer as a "striker"?

All kidding aside, I agree with your stance. Bradley will gets scorched if he tries to please the fans like he did against Ruslan. If he tries to be tactical and technical, he's also in for a long night. Tough matchup for Bradley, although he will have youth on his side.

5/8/13 6:33 PM
yellow wrkahlc

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -
yellow wrkahlc - 
TiliShkodrani -

Hahahahahahhahahahahha

loooooooooool

Did you just refer to a pro boxer as a "striker"?

All kidding aside, I agree with your stance. Bradley will gets scorched if he tries to please the fans like he did against Ruslan. If he tries to be tactical and technical, he's also in for a long night. Tough matchup for Bradley, although he will have youth on his side.

Lol you know we're on an MMA forum when you see "striker" and "finish" in a paragraph about BOXING.

I need a drink. Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 7:20 PM
Brigham
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TiliShkodrani -

Bradley got this!
Mayweather wouldn't have been hit like that so no, it wouldn't have knocked out Mayweatger Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 7:20 PM
buddie
398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesome fight
5/8/13 7:22 PM
Phisher

UGCTT_zackthewop - 

*mindblown

5/8/13 7:29 PM
buddie
398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^didn't watch the vid, is that the black guy who claims that HBO is racist by praising Pac and not Mayweather enough? That guy is a fucking retard.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.