UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Shields Wants to 'Break' Tyron Woodley

5/7/13 12:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rawlow1200
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got a chance to catch up with Jake last time he was in Socal training with Bisping. Check out what he had to say.
5/7/13 12:33 PM
LayzieTheSavage
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com, Videographer

TTT

5/7/13 1:25 PM
minotauro11
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Woodley will knock him out in the first. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 1:29 PM
ShoreBreaker420
1024 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Something shady going on there Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 1:45 PM
T Bag
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Terrible matchup for jake. Would be shocked if he wins Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 2:40 PM
Leghound
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If by break he means decision him I'd say he's got a chance, but the odds are low if he meant any other definition of break

5/7/13 2:53 PM
IP
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really wish Jake would take advantage of the positions he creates and inflict damage.
5/7/13 11:27 PM
ruazombie66
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So it's opposite day right?
5/7/13 11:29 PM
Paramount Donkey
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shields will NOT ko him, thats for sure. The only way I see him winning is by sub Phone Post
5/7/13 11:37 PM
TuLegit

But he won't. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 11:45 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
869 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tyron might break his hand on Jake's face Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 11:47 PM
sodagoespop

Edited: 05/07/13 11:47 PM
shields going out, ala Fitch
5/8/13 4:27 AM
trubs

More like he NEEDS a knockout or Submission. Shields' contract is really big. If he "Fitch's" Woodley and loses he's cut. If he even loses at all to Woodley he's cut. Plus he tested positive last fight.
5/8/13 4:27 AM
Hikikomori
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Marquart had no issues out wrestling Tyron, I doubt Jake will. Both have bad cardio. Phone Post
5/8/13 4:39 AM
raags
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shields is getting criminally underrated. He outstruck Akiyama and dominated Ed Herman. Woodley will fall in love with his hands, get taken down and controlled by Shields for a decision or late sub.
5/8/13 4:49 AM
razrtyrone

I tried to get into his fight with Akiyama but failed miserably
5/8/13 6:08 AM
raags
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Lives Here - 
raags - Shields is getting criminally underrated. He outstruck Akiyama and dominated Ed Herman. Woodley will fall in love with his hands, get taken down and controlled by Shields for a decision or late sub.
Decisions against Akiyama and Herman = criminally underrated? Phone Post

Considering Shields only losses in the past 9 years are to Ellenberger (a fight where his father, who was also his head coach the died the week of) and GSP (where he took more rounds from GSP than anyone has since Serra 1), yes.

Woodley has one impressive performance against Jay Hieron and everyone is on the hype train.

My previous post was a bit of hyperbole but this fight is a lot more even than this thread makes it out to be.
5/8/13 7:06 AM
OuTkAsTTTTT69

Jake sounds delusional from what I read. Why would he deserve a top 5 opponent? His boxing is better? Wrestling is even? Phone Post
5/8/13 7:07 AM
OuTkAsTTTTT69

OuTkAsTTTTT69 - Jake sounds delusional from what I read. Why would he deserve a top 5 opponent? His boxing is better? Wrestling is even? Phone Post
I guess I could be wrong though... Phone Post
5/8/13 8:41 AM
Authority Figure

Now that Tyrone is comfortable punching, Jake doesn't stand a chance. There will be no wrestling fucking Ty. 

5/8/13 9:03 AM
Doctor Sidney

Woodley is going to run through Shields.  Shields has nothing in the standup department and this is not a Jui Jitsu match.  Good riddance, buddy

5/8/13 9:11 AM
OmgItsTheWams
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol he is severely underrated does everyone not remember the hendo fight? Phone Post
5/8/13 9:19 AM
LucasBTiger
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

minotauro11 - Woodley will knock him out in the first. Phone Post 3.0
^ Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 9:36 AM
OmgItsTheWams
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingofBJJ - Shields hasn't learned a thing since his trouncing the last two times he tried to fight? He needs to build muscle and learn to strike.

That's why GSP and Ellenberger were able to cruise past him.
I'm sure the fact that his dad passed away weeks before the fight had nothing to do with it Phone Post
5/8/13 9:37 AM
fight4right

raags -
MMA Lives Here - 
raags - Shields is getting criminally underrated. He outstruck Akiyama and dominated Ed Herman. Woodley will fall in love with his hands, get taken down and controlled by Shields for a decision or late sub.
Decisions against Akiyama and Herman = criminally underrated? Phone Post

Considering Shields only losses in the past 9 years are to Ellenberger (a fight where his father, who was also his head coach the died the week of) and GSP (where he took more rounds from GSP than anyone has since Serra 1), yes.

Woodley has one impressive performance against Jay Hieron and everyone is on the hype train.

My previous post was a bit of hyperbole but this fight is a lot more even than this thread makes it out to be.
His dad was his head coach? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.