UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Best Mma boxer of all time?

5/7/13 5:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LittleKang
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson Silva easily Phone Post
5/7/13 5:44 PM
Seedless619
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rampage deserves mention for his defense and keeping forearms up by head.(Where he'd throw his elbow out a little while keeping forearm near head)
IMHO. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 5:46 PM
liamthomas

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Bisping and BJ have pretty good boxing.

Maldonado perhaps? Phone Post 3.0
Good cool on Maldonado! Very good boxer Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 5:47 PM
liamthomas

Hardy has good boxing but sometimes gets carried away and brawls. His KO of Duane Ludwig was good boxing. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 6:01 PM
Gabe Sacchetti
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

slamming -
Gabe Sacchetti - Nick Diaz is the best boxer in mma today... I am a penn fan as well but Diaz out boxed BJ when they fought Phone Post 3.0
Then why has he been dropped more times an egg in a paraplegic egg and spoon race? Phone Post 3.0
True he's been knocked down a lot but what I was saying I see everyone saying BJ is the best boxer in mma but then why was he out boxed by Diaz??? Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 6:06 PM
TheHaunted2

JStrongMMA - I think Nick Diaz is the best straight up boxer in MMA. Phone Post
Seriously?? Phone Post
5/7/13 6:16 PM
MrHughes1991
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gabe Sacchetti -
slamming -
Gabe Sacchetti - Nick Diaz is the best boxer in mma today... I am a penn fan as well but Diaz out boxed BJ when they fought Phone Post 3.0
Then why has he been dropped more times an egg in a paraplegic egg and spoon race? Phone Post 3.0
True he's been knocked down a lot but what I was saying I see everyone saying BJ is the best boxer in mma but then why was he out boxed by Diaz??? Phone Post 3.0
BJ out boxed Diaz in the 1st. Diaz didn't outbox him until he began to tire Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 6:22 PM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gabe Sacchetti -
slamming -
Yeah, Diaz is like kryptonite to BJ's boxing style, volume punching iron jaw/fast recovery. Rampage would have similar problems if he fought Diaz' equivalent in LHW. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 6:41 PM
JStrongMMA

TheHaunted2 -
Seriously?? Phone Post
Absolutely. He throws volume punches and uses distance very well. I also haven't seen another MMA fighter throw combos and hooks to the body like Diaz. Phone Post
5/7/13 6:43 PM
JStrongMMA

slamming -
Unless I am forgetting something, the only recent fight I remember Nick getting knocked down in was the Paul Daley fight, which ended in Diaz knocking him out at the end of round 1. Phone Post
5/7/13 6:45 PM
john joe
394 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only, web/editorial
nobody mentioned Brad Pickett yet? wow. Pickett's boxing is really nice.
5/7/13 6:58 PM
slamming

JStrongMMA - 
slamming -
Unless I am forgetting something, the only recent fight I remember Nick getting knocked down in was the Paul Daley fight, which ended in Diaz knocking him out at the end of round 1. Phone Post

Daley, Gomi, Zaromskis and Noons from the top of my head.
5/7/13 7:46 PM
Dana Stern

Mark Hominick hands down Phone Post
5/7/13 7:48 PM
eXtv
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

James Toney
5/7/13 7:53 PM
SmileyNY1985

James Toney. Phone Post
5/7/13 8:03 PM
JStrongMMA

slamming -
JStrongMMA - 
slamming -

Daley, Gomi, Zaromskis and Noons from the top of my head.
Good call..though those fights were years ago. I think Nick's boxing has gotten significantly better since then. Phone Post
5/7/13 8:05 PM
JStrongMMA

I think people on this thread are confusing striking and boxing. Silva is a phenomenal striker...but the best boxer? I don't think so. Phone Post
5/7/13 8:49 PM
Goblowyourself
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Technical to clear confusion up... Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 5:22 PM
liamthomas

john joe - nobody mentioned Brad Pickett yet? wow. Pickett's boxing is really nice.
Holy crap! Forgot all about Pickett! Good call! Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 5:25 PM
GARRYD

Cigano for me , love his long range boxing for mma, fantastic to watch.
5/8/13 5:29 PM
sa80teur
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diaz has good hands, but he moves like a zombie and doesn't move his head. Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 5:33 PM
sa80teur
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People are confusing hand strikes with boxing. No love for the Phenom? Or Leonard Garcia? :0) Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 5:34 PM
sa80teur

Frankie Edgar is a wicked little boxer too. Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 5:55 PM
oioisavvy
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mcgregor. Phone Post
5/8/13 6:05 PM
JStrongMMA

oioisavvy - Mcgregor. Phone Post
McGregor is a solid boxer based on what I have seen. I know he was an amateur national champion in Ireland as well so I'm looking forward to seeing him again. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.