UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> "Athletes love weed..."

5/7/13 1:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LayzieTheSavage
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com, Videographer

"Athletes love weed..." a quote from a video I put together on the topic of TRT and Marijuana a while back.
5/7/13 1:50 PM
LayzieTheSavage
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TciEH_6RuUE#!

5/7/13 1:53 PM
LayzieTheSavage

Edited: 05/07/13 1:53 PM

"Pot heads are a lot more functional, like Eddie Bravo and Joe Rogan... So obviously I'm all for legalizing weed... or mushrooms and things like that..." - Matt Horwich

5/7/13 1:56 PM
Malvert the Janitor
842 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Athletes?

PEOPLE love weed. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 2:02 PM
Zed Wayne Zed
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Imagine being zoned in backstage, doing a skip, hitting some pads, starting to feel zoned and feeling like you're going to walk out there, get your name called, and beat the freak out of some guy?

Then, about 10 minutes before you go out, you smoke a pinner and suddenly you get mega-paranoid.

Now, I can;t speak for these top guys and how they'd deal with it, but being super paranoid before a fight sounds AWFUL! lol
5/7/13 2:08 PM
andyman011
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zed Wayne Zed - Imagine being zoned in backstage, doing a skip, hitting some pads, starting to feel zoned and feeling like you're going to walk out there, get your name called, and beat the freak out of some guy?

Then, about 10 minutes before you go out, you smoke a pinner and suddenly you get mega-paranoid.

Now, I can;t speak for these top guys and how they'd deal with it, but being super paranoid before a fight sounds AWFUL! lol
Why would you get super paranoid. Its not a sure thing with weed. I've never felt paranoia from it and I smoke multiple times a day every day for years.

I would feel paranoid if I wasn't high. Ask Joe rogan how paranoid he is when he rolls high with bravo Phone Post
5/7/13 2:14 PM
Zed Wayne Zed
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, I don't either, and I smoke maybe once a week now, from 7 days a week before, but again, walking out, I am sure I would.

I would love to hear an opinion from someone who would actually comment on smoking close to a fight, within and hour, and then walking out. Personally, I'd be freaked.

If I am watching Youtube alone and eating Doritos, I'm not paranoid, but if I have a meeting with a client, and/or, going to meet a girl's parents, I would not want to be high.

Just me though.
5/7/13 2:19 PM
Ozzabong

andyman011 -
Zed Wayne Zed - Imagine being zoned in backstage, doing a skip, hitting some pads, starting to feel zoned and feeling like you're going to walk out there, get your name called, and beat the freak out of some guy?

Why would you get super paranoid. Its not a sure thing with weed. I've never felt paranoia from it and I smoke multiple times a day every day for years.

I would feel paranoid if I wasn't high. Ask Joe rogan how paranoid he is when he rolls high with bravo Phone Post
Because you need practice with that like you obliviously anybody who don't smoke everyday will get paranoid!! Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 2:20 PM
andyman011

Ozzabong -
andyman011 -

Because you need practice with that like you obliviously anybody who don't smoke everyday will get paranoid!! Phone Post 3.0
If you don't smoke every day, why would you smoke right before a fight. Phone Post
5/7/13 3:18 PM
tontobalboa
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Legit LOL at "I don't follow the gossip... What did Tito do now?"

"No. TRT."
5/7/13 3:24 PM
bekk46

Malvert the Janitor - Athletes?

PEOPLE love weed. Phone Post 3.0
/thread Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 3:27 PM
palmmute
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Goldberg: Wow, Joe, x fighter looks awfully relaxed walking out to the octagon tonight.
Rogan: That my friend is called being high as fuck. Rubber guard, son! Phone Post
5/7/13 3:29 PM
CLINT NJHC
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for later
5/7/13 4:16 PM
Ingrained Media
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media, President
A Matt Horowitch (sorry if I misspelled that name) call in show would be radio gold. He makes me feel high just listening to him.
5/7/13 4:58 PM
LayzieTheSavage

tontobalboa - Legit LOL at "I don't follow the gossip... What did Tito do now?"

"No. TRT."
My favorite part by far.... Phone Post
5/7/13 6:32 PM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you suffer from anxiety, then the chances of you getting paranoid are higher. But it's not that common otherwise. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 6:35 PM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like my pot but I don't fight professionally, so I am not in these athletes' shoes, and would not presume to speak for them. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 7:36 PM
Team GDP
398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

weirdest part was when floyd said "I don't know what you're talking about."

how can you not know what trt is? 

5/7/13 7:47 PM
Ozzabong

andyman011 -
Ozzabong -
andyman011 -

If you don't smoke every day, why would you smoke right before a fight. Phone Post
Exactly I wouldn't!! Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 7:48 PM
TheRaider
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great Vid. Thanks for posting.

Cooper, Creepy and Horwich where all great.

Horwich promoting the psylocybin cubensis was amusing as well.
Ozzabong

andyman011 -
Ozzabong -
andyman011 -

Was jus saying tho still!! Phone Post 3.0
Malvert the Janitor
842 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ozzabong -
andyman011 -
Ozzabong -
andyman011 -

You guys need to smoke...

: ) Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 7:51 PM
stoopsy

For later! Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 7:53 PM
Ozzabong

Malvert the Janitor -
Ozzabong -
andyman011 -
Ozzabong -
andyman011 -

You guys need to smoke...

: ) Phone Post 3.0
I've smoked my share in my life!! Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 8:01 PM
time traveling 12er
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interestingly enough, now that it's de-criminalized in California, most of the people I knew the smoked out have cut down.  Actually almost all of them have stopped completely out of special occasions.  Even the dealers I know.  Pretty much only kids are really excited about it nowadays in my circle.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.