UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> "Athletes love weed..."

5/7/13 8:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
YVES JOCKSTRAP
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 8:14 PM
Malvert the Janitor
849 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

time traveling 12er -

Interestingly enough, now that it's de-criminalized in California, most of the people I knew the smoked out have cut down.  Actually almost all of them have stopped completely out of special occasions.  Even the dealers I know.  Pretty much only kids are really excited about it nowadays in my circle.

I don't allow kids in my circle so I'll have to take your word for it. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 10:11 PM
LayzieTheSavage
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com, Videographer
time traveling 12er -

Interestingly enough, now that it's de-criminalized in California, most of the people I knew the smoked out have cut down.  Actually almost all of them have stopped completely out of special occasions.  Even the dealers I know.  Pretty much only kids are really excited about it nowadays in my circle.

Lol. Everyone in California smokes weed Phone Post
5/7/13 10:20 PM
gage949
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think weed is used before fight except on rates abnormal occasions.

For me I use it almost always as a post workout ritual.

Nothing like putting your body through hell, taking a quick shower and lightning up a dubee Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 10:29 PM
irishrottie
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

teh cool kids smoke weed

5/7/13 10:38 PM
time traveling 12er
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malvert the Janitor - 
time traveling 12er -

I don't allow kids in my circle so I'll have to take your word for it. Phone Post 3.0

When I say kids I don't mean actual children.  More like college age kids.  They're the ones that still get excited about it and like to talk about it alot.  Most of the adult aged people have cut down.  Some because of work, some because they're trying to get pregnant, some just because they got tired of it.  The only time we ever smoke out anymore is if someones younger sibling brings some along on a trip or at a party.  Someone  put together a 420 party and realized no one even owned a bong or a pipe anymore and we had to use an apple.

5/7/13 10:40 PM
TuLegit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Being an athlete who loves weed I say, yes. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 10:54 PM
Shanle929

It's still their job. And if there rules say no.... Then no. Just like my job. I had 10 random drug tests in 2012. If I had weed or any other substance in my system, no job. I'm for legalizing it too, but even if it was legal, they couldn't smoke unless the commission allows it.... Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 11:01 PM
Ep32nv
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LayzieTheSavage -

"Pot heads are a lot more functional, like Eddie Bravo and Joe Rogan... So obviously I'm all for legalizing weed... or mushrooms and things like that..." - Matt Horwich

He had me cracking up!

"I don't know what Tito is in to" Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 11:15 PM
slumdog

Malvert the Janitor - Athletes?

PEOPLE love weed. Phone Post 3.0
Fact Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 11:33 PM
LayzieTheSavage
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Is it a perfomance enhancer?.... after a couple puffs, my old lady seems to think so." - Phil Baroni

5/8/13 8:20 AM
Ozzabong

LayzieTheSavage -

"Is it a perfomance enhancer?.... after a couple puffs, my old lady seems to think so." - Phil Baroni

Classic!!! Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 8:51 AM
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No joke I was dead yesterday after battle ropes, I smoked a joint and found myself back outside rippin em again cuz I was bored. First time I concidered it a performance enhancer. Ppl say it makes u lazy quite the opposite for me. Phone Post
5/8/13 8:54 AM
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blupitt - No joke I was dead yesterday after battle ropes, I smoked a joint and found myself back outside rippin em again cuz I was bored. First time I concidered it a performance enhancer. Ppl say it makes u lazy quite the opposite for me. Phone Post
Don't kno that it makes a diff. But I smoke majority out of a volcano vaporizer. Edibles r a diff story def no performance enhancement there. Phone Post
5/8/13 1:58 PM
LayzieTheSavage

blupitt - No joke I was dead yesterday after battle ropes, I smoked a joint and found myself back outside rippin em again cuz I was bored. First time I concidered it a performance enhancer. Ppl say it makes u lazy quite the opposite for me. Phone Post
I only smoke dabs of wax now. Been months since I've smoked actual flower buds. I go running after I hit it too. Phone Post
5/9/13 12:07 PM
LayzieTheSavage

Ttt Phone Post
5/9/13 12:54 PM
88samurai88
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
5/9/13 12:55 PM
88samurai88
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
5/9/13 12:58 PM
AristidesBrito
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
5/9/13 1:04 PM
Attila
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Apparently MMA fighters are smarter, or at least more honest, than your average politician.

On another note, Rogan needs to get Matt Horwich on his show. Actually, interviewing him and Baroni at the same time would be fucking hilarious.
5/9/13 2:08 PM
Ninja Lee
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LayzieTheSavage - 

;D

5/9/13 2:11 PM
blupitt

NewGenUfcFan -
LayzieTheSavage -
I only smoke dabs of wax now. Been months since I've smoked actual flower buds. I go running after I hit it too. Phone Post
For awhile I was just dabbing, but my tolerance got too high to quick. Took me like 10 fat dabs to pass out after a long night of studying or something. So lately I have been trying to lower my tolerance. Totally made me fall in love with the variety and details of different flowers. Phone Post 3.0
I don't have benefit of weed stores but been diggin the volcano. Phone Post
5/12/13 6:13 PM
LayzieTheSavage

NewGenUfcFan - 
LayzieTheSavage -
For awhile I was just dabbing, but my tolerance got too high to quick. Took me like 10 fat dabs to pass out after a long night of studying or something. So lately I have been trying to lower my tolerance. Totally made me fall in love with the variety and details of different flowers. Phone Post 3.0

One dab rip from the bong knocks my dick in the dirt. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.