UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Hawaii tattoo artist get in here

5/7/13 3:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a friend stationed over there and wants to get tattooed , he's not looking for deals just good work , clean environment ...

Post here if you are a artist or know any good studios ...

Thanks Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 5:45 PM
Tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bump Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 6:50 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
546 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where is ur friend stationed? Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 7:39 PM
Tat2tillidie

UGCTT_SidRival - Where is ur friend stationed? Phone Post 3.0
Schofield barracks Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 9:38 PM
lets get dangerous
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My friend from lil kid days does some decent work and travels quite a bit doing ink around the country doing polynesian style with a new age twist. He also does pretty much all styles but his poly is what he is known for. Also does fucking incredible cover up pieces.

Pakz.me is his site.

You can see his cover up piece hes doing for me on there. We are almost done just need to finish the colors which will completely hide the bullshit I had done around 15 years ago

Also what style of ink? That will help others on here know which way to direct you. Phone Post
5/7/13 9:51 PM
Robobear
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billy Whitney at 808 Tattoo. He a bad ass.

5/7/13 11:01 PM
Tat2tillidie

He's located in Oahu, up by Wahiawa and he likes all kinds of art I don't know what he is wanting but him and his wife wanna get tattooed ... Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 11:02 PM
Tat2tillidie

lets get dangerous - My friend from lil kid days does some decent work and travels quite a bit doing ink around the country doing polynesian style with a new age twist. He also does pretty much all styles but his poly is what he is known for. Also does fucking incredible cover up pieces.

Pakz.me is his site.

You can see his cover up piece hes doing for me on there. We are almost done just need to finish the colors which will completely hide the bullshit I had done around 15 years ago

Also what style of ink? That will help others on here know which way to direct you. Phone Post
Is he in Hawaii ? Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 11:02 PM
Tat2tillidie

Robobear -

Billy Whitney at 808 Tattoo. He a bad ass.

Thank will check out his work

Vu to all for helping ... Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 11:13 PM
lets get dangerous
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tat2tillidie -
lets get dangerous - My friend from lil kid days does some decent work and travels quite a bit doing ink around the country doing polynesian style with a new age twist. He also does pretty much all styles but his poly is what he is known for. Also does fucking incredible cover up pieces.

Pakz.me is his site.

Yes he is now, just saw him over the weekend. He just got back from a month of travel/work on the west coast. I think he may be leaving again sometime in june. Best to hit him up on instragram to see when and where hell be or Check his site. He works out of various shops and a private studio while here. High demand in the mainland so it's awesome to see a local boy get nothing but love up there. Phone Post
5/7/13 11:32 PM
Tat2tillidie

lets get dangerous -
Tat2tillidie -

Pakz.me is his site.

Yes he is now, just saw him over the weekend. He just got back from a month of travel/work on the west coast. I think he may be leaving again sometime in june. Best to hit him up on instragram to see when and where hell be or Check his site. He works out of various shops and a private studio while here. High demand in the mainland so it's awesome to see a local boy get nothing but love up there. Phone Post
Thanks I will def check him outb Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 1:17 AM
Tat2tillidie

lets get dangerous -
Tat2tillidie -

Pakz.me is his site.

His work is top notch for sure ... Thanks again ... Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 5:36 AM
JIMMYNAKS
331 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I go to Banzai Tattoo in Pearl City.
Sonny does most of my stuff but I have a couple from Mike Higuchi. Anyone in there is good though.

My last 3 were done by Andy Burly at 434 Tattoo on Ena road in Waikiki.

Just to give you some options. Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 6:06 AM
Robobear
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JIMMYNAKS - I go to Banzai Tattoo in Pearl City.
Sonny does most of my stuff but I have a couple from Mike Higuchi. Anyone in there is good though.

My last 3 were done by Andy Burly at 434 Tattoo on Ena road in Waikiki.

Just to give you some options. Phone Post 3.0

Who did your German helmet peice?

5/8/13 6:52 AM
JIMMYNAKS
331 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got that on Guam....

Hey! I showed you that in confidence! Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 1:20 PM
FCTV808
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sword on the chest?

5/9/13 3:08 AM
808dvs
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1 for Billy Whitney. Phone Post 3.0
5/10/13 4:05 AM
docnak
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billy Whitney Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.