UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Free shirt contest, and NEW shirts are here.

5/7/13 3:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
caseharts
411 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/07/13 4:04 PM
Pugilistics MMA, Owner

Use the code THEUG to get 15 percent off

I will be giving away one of the red Enson Inoue 'Train with the will to die' shirts. 

To any one that shares our latest pre-orders on fb, and follows and rt's our twitter.

Post your twitter and I will verify fb shares on fb. 

this is exclusive to the UG no one else is competing for it. \

Link to fb :https://www.facebook.com/pugilistics

link to twitter: https://twitter.com/PugilisticsMMA

You have to do both or share it in some manner that we see that is equal. 

If you don't have either of those social media sites post it somewhere to get traffic then message me. Don't post it here on the ug thats not fair.

MAKE SURE TO POST YOUR DETAILS HERE or message me please.

Our new shirts for pre-order 

Art work done by amazing artist Adam doyle

and our last run of the enson inoue t 

http://www.pugilistics.com/product/enson-shirt-grey

If you already pre ordered a shirt. They all ship out tomorrow thursday and friday. Thank you for your continued support of this UG start up.

Remember any shirt you buy right now will help Crush crawfish with his mothers cancer. We are sponsoring him for both is June 1st fight and july 18th. Or donate directly to him at his paypal joeyc185@hotmail.com

If you have any questions please comment here or email me at casey@pugilistics.com

Be on the look out for our next shirt with Yellow wrkholc, wrestling fans (real wrestling) you are gonna love this one.

5/7/13 3:18 PM
caseharts
411 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA, Owner
crossfire - Will there ever be a UG contest for us who hates FB ? I can share the info on the OG or in the TUF 11 forum... Phone Post 3.0
Like I said of you don't have fb message me. I'd prefer it was on another Site than this though. Phone Post
5/7/13 3:35 PM
UGCTT_Benwahwah
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Finally!!! A product i am prepared to whore myself out for in the hopes I will win something. That'll teach all the bitches that share fucking jewellery and shit like that.

My twitter is @benwahwah and on Facebook I am Chris Rudd

I liked your Facebook page but it isn't giving me the option to share your post only like or comment on them, any ideas on what I can do to rectify this? Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 3:40 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA, Owner
UGCTT_Benwahwah - Finally!!! A product i am prepared to whore myself out for in the hopes I will win something. That'll teach all the bitches that share fucking jewellery and shit like that.

My twitter is @benwahwah and on Facebook I am Chris Rudd

I liked your Facebook page but it isn't giving me the option to share your post only like or comment on them, any ideas on what I can do to rectify this? Phone Post 3.0

Its not giving you the option? Its allowing me from my personal fb. wait a little bit and try again if its still not we will have to figure it out. 

5/7/13 3:45 PM
UGCTT_Benwahwah
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seems like its an issue with the app.

Just went on my computer and shared the 2 pictures. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 3:49 PM
Crush Crawfish
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
5/7/13 4:02 PM
Quik
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SIX DEUCE, Anti-Douchebaggery
THE UG BELONGS TO ME!!! BUGGER OFF!
5/7/13 4:04 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA, Owner
Quik - THE UG BELONGS TO ME!!! BUGGER OFF!

Id be down to team up in some facet my friend. I tried last year. you didnt email me so I grew some balls and did it on my own :p

5/7/13 4:07 PM
westleyyys
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Twitter - westleyyys

Couldn't share from my app, will later when I get to a laptop but the name will be Weston Johnson Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 4:13 PM
Quik
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SIX DEUCE, Anti-Douchebaggery
caseharts - 

Id be down to team up in some facet my friend. I tried last year. you didnt email me so I grew some balls and did it on my own :p

Definitely something to consider!! I put Six Deuce on the backburner over the last year because my kids take all my energy. Last month though, we became a corporation with some big investors from Sweden, so big things are going to start happening this year, so a collabo might be in the works!!

I was j/k about the UG comment...awesome shirts and I'll FB fan you when I get home!
5/7/13 4:15 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA, Owner
Quik - 
caseharts - 

Definitely something to consider!! I put Six Deuce on the backburner over the last year because my kids take all my energy. Last month though, we became a corporation with some big investors from Sweden, so big things are going to start happening this year, so a collabo might be in the works!!

I was j/k about the UG comment...awesome shirts and I'll FB fan you when I get home!

Glad to hear things are going great!

I wish I had awesome swedish people investing in my company :[

caseharts

Pugilistics MMA, Owner
westleyyys - Twitter - westleyyys

Couldn't share from my app, will later when I get to a laptop but the name will be Weston Johnson Phone Post 3.0

thanks gotcha man

UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quik - THE UG BELONGS TO ME!!! BUGGER OFF!
I believe team creepy is the correct answer. Phone Post
5/7/13 4:18 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA, Owner
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax -
Quik - THE UG BELONGS TO ME!!! BUGGER OFF!
I believe team creepy is the correct answer. Phone Post
Bro. No that's my job. Phone Post
5/7/13 4:39 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA, Owner

ttt

5/7/13 4:44 PM
UGCTT_Benwahwah

Can you confirm I have done everything necessary to enter the draw? Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 4:47 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA, Owner
UGCTT_Benwahwah - Can you confirm I have done everything necessary to enter the draw? Phone Post 3.0

it says you liked them but not shared them, pretty much ur there. is your fb evil?

5/7/13 4:51 PM
UGCTT_Benwahwah

I guess it could be, I definitely have them shared as they are in my timeline. If you want feel free to add me then hopefully you will see that they are there. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 5:01 PM
iwrestledabearonce
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you making V Necks for the bros? Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 5:12 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA, Owner
iwrestledabearonce - Are you making V Necks for the bros? Phone Post 3.0

If people really want them yes, but no one has asked yet fine sir

5/7/13 5:12 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA, Owner
UGCTT_Benwahwah - I guess it could be, I definitely have them shared as they are in my timeline. If you want feel free to add me then hopefully you will see that they are there. Phone Post 3.0

its showing your trafffic sounds good

5/7/13 5:44 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA, Owner

ttt

5/7/13 6:28 PM
UGCTT_Benwahwah

TTT for a UG grown enterprise. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 7:00 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA, Owner

ttt

5/7/13 7:55 PM
danken12
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pre ordered a shirt and also rt and shared the new stuff. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.