UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Free shirt contest, and NEW shirts are here.

5/7/13 7:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
caseharts
505 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA, Owner
danken12 -  Pre ordered a shirt and also rt and shared the new stuff. Phone Post

got it all ! thanks for the support!

5/7/13 9:23 PM
caseharts
505 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA, Owner

t

5/7/13 10:45 PM
AndrewJitsu
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just shared @andrewjitsu will share again tomorrow my MMA Surge account. Phone Post
5/7/13 11:12 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA, Owner
AndrewJitsu - I just shared @andrewjitsu will share again tomorrow my MMA Surge account. Phone Post
Thanks man noted! ! Phone Post
5/8/13 10:09 AM
UGCTT_Benwahwah
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/08/13 10:10 AM
I know that it's counter-productive for me to TTT this as I really want to win the T shirt, but I feel that the word should be spread so....

TTT Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 10:21 AM
MMASMG
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i like.

TTT

5/8/13 11:46 AM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA, Owner
UGCTT_Benwahwah - I know that it's counter-productive for me to TTT this as I really want to win the T shirt, but I feel that the word should be spread so....

TTT Phone Post 3.0
Only like 5 have but thank you Phone Post
5/8/13 12:15 PM
Crush Crawfish
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quik - 
caseharts - 
Quik - THE UG BELONGS TO ME!!! BUGGER OFF!

Id be down to team up in some facet my friend. I tried last year. you didnt email me so I grew some balls and did it on my own :p

Definitely something to consider!! I put Six Deuce on the backburner over the last year because my kids take all my energy. Last month though, we became a corporation with some big investors from Sweden, so big things are going to start happening this year, so a collabo might be in the works!!

I was j/k about the UG comment...awesome shirts and I'll FB fan you when I get home!

I'll be wearing a Pugilistics shirt and Six Deuce shorts in my upcoming fights.

- Crush Crawfish, UG bridge builder
5/8/13 12:21 PM
Crush Crawfish
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 
iwrestledabearonce - Are you making V Necks for the bros? Phone Post 3.0

If people really want them yes, but no one has asked yet fine sir

I like v-necks too, but I'm one of the gayest straight guys you'll ever meet so you may not want to listen to me lol
5/8/13 12:24 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA, Owner
Crush Crawfish -
Quik - 
caseharts - 
Quik - THE UG BELONGS TO ME!!! BUGGER OFF!

Id be down to team up in some facet my friend. I tried last year. you didnt email me so I grew some balls and did it on my own :p

Definitely something to consider!! I put Six Deuce on the backburner over the last year because my kids take all my energy. Last month though, we became a corporation with some big investors from Sweden, so big things are going to start happening this year, so a collabo might be in the works!!

I was j/k about the UG comment...awesome shirts and I'll FB fan you when I get home!

I'll be wearing a Pugilistics shirt and Six Deuce shorts in my upcoming fights.

- Crush Crawfish, UG bridge builder
Who gets the cup Phone Post
5/8/13 12:24 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA, Owner
Crush Crawfish -
caseharts - 
iwrestledabearonce - Are you making V Necks for the bros? Phone Post 3.0

If people really want them yes, but no one has asked yet fine sir

I like v-necks too, but I'm one of the gayest straight guys you'll ever meet so you may not want to listen to me lol
You wanna have a straight gay off? Phone Post
5/8/13 2:33 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA, Owner
Ttt Phone Post
5/8/13 2:37 PM
cthlcschlgrl
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

... Phone Post
5/8/13 2:42 PM
RickStorm
1883 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

TTT

5/8/13 2:47 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA, Owner
cthlcschlgrl - ... Phone Post
Don't ellipses me Phone Post
5/8/13 3:15 PM
Crush Crawfish

She just wants a good seat for the straight gay off.

You oughta see the shoes I'm wearing right now.
5/8/13 3:47 PM
cthlcschlgrl
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

heeeeeyyyyyyy yooooooouuuuu guuuuuyyyys!!!! Phone Post
5/8/13 4:11 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA, Owner
cthlcschlgrl - heeeeeyyyyyyy yooooooouuuuu guuuuuyyyys!!!! Phone Post
On it Phone Post
5/8/13 5:38 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA, Owner

tt

5/8/13 6:47 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA, Owner
Ttt Phone Post
5/8/13 7:04 PM
UGCTT_Benwahwah
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts -
UGCTT_Benwahwah - I know that it's counter-productive for me to TTT this as I really want to win the T shirt, but I feel that the word should be spread so....

TTT Phone Post 3.0
Damn, as many as 5? I only have a 20% chance of winning. :-(

But seriously, the UG can do better than 5 people helping out a fellow brother. It costs zero for you to do, and if you win and don't want the T-Shirt then I'm sure Casehearts will be happy to send it to me. Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 8:47 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA, Owner
UGCTT_Benwahwah -
caseharts -

TTT Phone Post 3.0
Damn, as many as 5? I only have a 20% chance of winning. :-(

But seriously, the UG can do better than 5 people helping out a fellow brother. It costs zero for you to do, and if you win and don't want the T-Shirt then I'm sure Casehearts will be happy to send it to me. Phone Post 3.0
No one loves me/ my title sucked Phone Post
5/8/13 9:03 PM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
594 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love you bro, no bromo.
5/8/13 9:29 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA, Owner
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode - I love you bro, no bromo.

<3 bro

5/9/13 9:56 AM
UGCTT_Benwahwah

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.