UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> PRIME Pride fighter vs PRIME ufc fighter

5/8/13 8:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Prime guy from Pride wins 10/10, who's with me??

5/8/13 8:14 AM
Dawggy
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bunch of knee slappin' goodness all up in this bitch. Phone Post
5/8/13 10:09 AM
Rob San Soo

What ring ? Cage or ropes Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 10:11 AM
Tilla

orcus - 

Zzzz.

Everyone knows that you have an agenda with any non-UFC fighter/organisation.

As you were...
5/8/13 10:34 AM
ShoeMoney
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Buy my book!, MFCEO

Again ?

5/8/13 10:38 AM
disbeliever
364 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
0/10
5/8/13 10:41 AM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
471 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Prime Ifc guy>
5/8/13 10:57 AM
ThinkMMA
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

disbeliever - 0/10
. Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 12:06 PM
Tilla

ThinkMMA - 
disbeliever - 0/10
. Phone Post 3.0

5/8/13 12:17 PM
Leck Brosnar

Fedor is the GOAT, is this what you wanted
5/8/13 12:31 PM
orcus

Just curious if any of the prime UFC guys have come out ahead in ANY of the "prime vs prime" matchups posted lately.

Pretty funny given how most Pride/UFC fights have gone down when they actually ended up happening. I wonder why the Pride guys all dropped off so much harder than the UFC guys even when they were younger, in some cases much younger?

5/8/13 1:45 PM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
471 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus - 

Just curious if any of the prime UFC guys have come out ahead in ANY of the "prime vs prime" matchups posted lately.

Pretty funny given how most Pride/UFC fights have gone down when they actually ended up happening. I wonder why the Pride guys all dropped off so much harder than the UFC guys even when they were younger, in some cases much younger?

You mean like Rampage vs Chuck, Fedor vs Arlovski, Anderson vs Franklin?
5/8/13 2:48 PM
Pro Ice
1949 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/08/13 3:01 PM

Cunt was second thing that came to mind, forgive me been a bad day

Edit to not offend

5/8/13 3:17 PM
D241
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJ Penn would've owned his division in Pride.

I wonder how orcus feels about that  :P

5/8/13 3:26 PM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode

Pro Ice - 

Cunt was second thing that came to mind, forgive me been a bad day

Edit to not offend

Now I'm curious.
5/8/13 3:27 PM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode

D241 - 

BJ Penn would've owned his division in Pride.

I wonder how orcus feels about that  :P

Most likely.
5/8/13 3:30 PM
Tomato Can
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus - 

Of course, bro. The PRIDE guy doesn't have to worry about cycling and can roid with impunity.
5/8/13 3:52 PM
D241
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For those that may not know, orcus can be a SOLID poster, as long as the topics do not include-

Fedor

Pride

BJ Penn

K1 Striking

K1 fighters

Being that orcus HATES BJ Penn, and orcus HATES Pride, I would LOVE to see how he gets out of this corner.

What say you orcus? Do you agree that BJ Penn, as shitty and overrated as you think he is, was better than the Pride lw's?

Or is that shitty organization they call Pride have better lightweights than the UFC did?

Pick your poison  :)

5/8/13 3:58 PM
liquidrob
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Styles make fights, not the org, but ring or cage and different rule sets also come into play when breaking fights down
5/8/13 3:58 PM
Tilla

Why do you hate Fedor, orcus?
5/8/13 4:02 PM
disbeliever
364 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
D241 - 

For those that may not know, orcus can be a SOLID poster, as long as the topics do not include-

Fedor

Pride

BJ Penn

K1 Striking

K1 fighters

Being that orcus HATES BJ Penn, and orcus HATES Pride, I would LOVE to see how he gets out of this corner.

What say you orcus? Do you agree that BJ Penn, as shitty and overrated as you think he is, was better than the Pride lw's?

Or is that shitty organization they call Pride have better lightweights than the UFC did?

I've said it on the boards and also directly to him, I think he contributes a lot of MMA knowledge and history to the boards, and is a generally good poster.

Unless it is a topic he is fanatical about, in which case he ends up attacking, discrediting or revising history about that topic.
5/8/13 4:06 PM
King Trav
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rob San Soo - What ring ? Cage or ropes Phone Post 3.0
Flattened cardboard on the back lawn. Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 4:14 PM
orcus

D, I loved Pride up until the last few cards.

I don't know if prime BJ would have owned Pride. I think the Gomi he beat was nothing like the one that went on a tear in Pride. Aurelio tooled Gomi and even arguably should have won the rematch, but that was always a little mystifying. It's not like Gomi didn't easily stop the takedowns of much better wrestlers and destroy standing far better strikers. 

I think those would have been some very interesting fights (BJ/Gomi, Kawajiri, Sakurai).

5/8/13 4:15 PM
Proteus The Invincible

disbeliever - 
D241 - 

Fedor

Pride

BJ Penn

K1 Striking

K1 fighters

I've said it on the boards and also directly to him, I think he contributes a lot of MMA knowledge and history to the boards, and is a generally good poster.

Unless it is a topic he is fanatical about, in which case he ends up attacking, discrediting or revising history about that topic.

I think he's one of the worst posters on the forum. All of his knowledge and intelligence greatly detracts from this place when a large portion of his time here is spent discrediting anything that doesn't represent the UFC, especially fighters.
5/8/13 4:18 PM
Wasa-B
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Optimus PRIME vs Rotimus PRIME

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.