UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Chael Sonnen: How to get the GIRL

5/8/13 1:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
chaplinshouse
731 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/08/13 2:53 PM

^^haha.  maybe.  just not a fan of the divorce rate in this country (thanks to people that expect it to be easy).  been lucky that my parents have made it and they'll be the first to tell u how it's hard damn work.  

5/8/13 2:35 PM
garrote
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nsidvr Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 2:39 PM
Size
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael sure got the gold landing her.
5/8/13 4:07 PM
Willin
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Anderson Silva fans (a.k.a. virgins) who could use some pointers.

Take notes! Phone Post
5/8/13 4:30 PM
ABE FROMAN

TTT for hugging the nuts of another man continuously and calling other people virgins. Phone Post
5/8/13 4:44 PM
ElTriangulo
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thats a pretty clever way of getting a girls number
5/8/13 4:47 PM
Willin
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ABE FROMAN - TTT for hugging the nuts of another man continuously and calling other people virgins. Phone Post
Abe clearly needs to get laid. Take some pointers from Chael P! Phone Post
5/8/13 6:05 PM
sevr1

chaplinshouse -  "if it doesn't come easy u need to let it go?" weird advice! First of all he went through some serious effort to chase her down. Secondly, if it comes easy u have to worry about her coming easy for the next guy. Lastly every couple i know married 20+ years has incredible stories of persistence in courtship. His advice is good for getting laid but not for anything long term!!

Ps: to top it off he compounded his lack of game by telling the world his woman was easy! Haha! Im sure she'll be ok with that. Phone Post

Sure, you can twist his words to say that. However, it's much more likely that he was saying that the relationship just worked like a healthy relationship is supposed to work. As in, "if you're fighting all the time about everything w/ your girl, let it go".
5/8/13 6:29 PM
imkeithhernandez
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
5/8/13 6:50 PM
88samurai88
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ElTriangulo - Thats a pretty clever way of getting a girls number
My DAD has so much game he rolls around with a prepaid phone..if he see's a hot woman hes interested in he will just hand her the phone and call it later..bitches love it. He did it once in traffic, called her that night..dinner followed by sex. My dad has been a single playboy since 1984. Looks like Mr.BIG from sex and the city..i got the shit end of the stick...lol Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 7:01 PM
Arlovskis Chin
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

88samurai88 -
My DAD has so much game he rolls around with a prepaid phone..if he see's a hot woman hes interested in he will just hand her the phone and call it later..bitches love it. He did it once in traffic, called her that night..dinner followed by sex. My dad has been a single playboy since 1984. Looks like Mr.BIG from sex and the city..i got the shit end of the stick...lol Phone Post 3.0
I can bench 600lbs. Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 7:02 PM
Hocky Balboa
8422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

88samurai88 -
Why? Do you look like Sarah Jessica Parker? Phone Post
5/8/13 7:24 PM
ABE FROMAN

Willin - 
ABE FROMAN - TTT for hugging the nuts of another man continuously and calling other people virgins. Phone Post
Abe clearly needs to get laid. Take some pointers from Chael P! Phone Post

Spoken like a 40 year old bachelor.

You be willin.

5/8/13 7:30 PM
iDaz
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

88samurai88 - Phone Post 3.0
LOL!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 8:19 PM
chew22
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She has very pointy elbows and a big nose. Yet still a very smooth move to steal her phone gangsta style.
5/8/13 8:19 PM
Willin

Willin - 
ABE FROMAN - TTT for hugging the nuts of another man continuously and calling other people virgins. Phone Post
Abe clearly needs to get laid. Take some pointers from Chael P! Phone Post

Spoken like a 40 year old bachelor.

You be willin.

5/8/13 9:04 PM
Melissa
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She is flipping awesome. Girls that hot usually take themselves too seriously but she doesn't. Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 9:16 PM
kyle223
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JetSetter - 6-6 in the UFC Phone Post 3.0

Sonnen has fought nothing but top competition since his time in the UFC and he's never backed down from a fight. He also gave Silva his toughest fight to date, and was the only one willing to step up in weight classes to fight Jones when no one else wanted to.

Yea, he's outspoken, but it's an act. His real personality was showcased on TUF and he is a good guy.
5/8/13 9:42 PM
88samurai88
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hocky Balboa -
88samurai88 -
Why? Do you look like Sarah Jessica Parker? Phone Post
More like miranda..lol Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 9:44 PM
88samurai88

Arlovskis Chin -
88samurai88 -
I can bench 600lbs. Phone Post 3.0
Thats awesome! do so suck alot of dick too? Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 10:07 PM
chaplinshouse
731 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why would you care about his dick sucking? this aint gaymatch.com

5/9/13 1:45 AM
Deaf Forever

ABE FROMAN -  TTT for hugging the nuts of another man continuously and calling other people virgins. Phone Post

Almost every Chael fan is a nerd who lives vicariously through him and lives on the internet.

ITT virgins whose idea of a good time is spending the whole afternoon talking about Chael Sonnen on forums and twitter call other people virgins.
5/9/13 2:04 AM
Vril

http://fabwags.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Brittany-Smith-pic.jpg

5/9/13 2:13 AM
RyannVonDoom

She has twitter accounts for their pets.. Just sayin. Phone Post 3.0
5/9/13 2:15 AM
SinCityHustler

I would have expected her to think he was a psycho stalker but props to him for pulling it off.    I really like the idea of handing the girl a prepaid phone and then calling her.  That is straight OG shit.  

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.