UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Chael Sonnen: How to get the GIRL

5/9/13 12:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jcblass
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse - 
GriffinQ - 
chaplinshouse - "if it doesn't come easy u need to let it go?" weird advice! First of all he went through some serious effort to chase her down. Secondly, if it comes easy u have to worry about her coming easy for the next guy. Lastly every couple i know married 20+ years has incredible stories of persistence in courtship. His advice is good for getting laid but not for anything long term!!

Ps: to top it off he compounded his lack of game by telling the world his woman was easy! Haha! Im sure she'll be ok with that. Phone Post
Pretty sure he means if the relationship/being able to love each other comes easily... Phone Post 3.0

if that's true it's even worse advice.  keeping a relationship/marriage together is not easy after the honeymoon phase.  that's why most fail because people don't want to work at it, always chasing that spark 

I think he means, if she rejected his text message, didn't reply to him and made it clear she wanted nothing to do with him. Then he needed to let go, it wasn't right. But they easily hit it off and knew they were right for each other.

Don't be that creeper that likes someone 100x more than they like you. You will always be in the friendship zone.
5/9/13 1:14 PM
chaplinshouse
735 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jcblass - 
chaplinshouse - 
GriffinQ - 
chaplinshouse - "if it doesn't come easy u need to let it go?" weird advice! First of all he went through some serious effort to chase her down. Secondly, if it comes easy u have to worry about her coming easy for the next guy. Lastly every couple i know married 20+ years has incredible stories of persistence in courtship. His advice is good for getting laid but not for anything long term!!

Ps: to top it off he compounded his lack of game by telling the world his woman was easy! Haha! Im sure she'll be ok with that. Phone Post
Pretty sure he means if the relationship/being able to love each other comes easily... Phone Post 3.0

if that's true it's even worse advice.  keeping a relationship/marriage together is not easy after the honeymoon phase.  that's why most fail because people don't want to work at it, always chasing that spark 

I think he means, if she rejected his text message, didn't reply to him and made it clear she wanted nothing to do with him. Then he needed to let go, it wasn't right. But they easily hit it off and knew they were right for each other.

Don't be that creeper that likes someone 100x more than they like you. You will always be in the friendship zone.

if that's true then he's saying she was easy to get.  women don't like such broadcasts

great advice but you're way off if u think that appiles here.  no respect for chumps

5/9/13 5:40 PM
MrBlume
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dudes, she's hot.

She was easy to get without being a skank. Many girls are very insecure and any guy with a bit of game hitting on her is a huge compliment to her.

Chael meowing in the vid is super gay but he has game regardless.

She seems the type that if Anderson Silva slapped her her on the ass she would be offended.

5/9/13 6:59 PM
Willin
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fishyfish -

IMO the message is that if it's an uphill battle with a certain woman, it's likely it'll always (or at least often) be a chore to be with her.  been there.  waste of life.

whereas when things FLOW with a certain woman, even if you have to chase her a bit and do things to work your charm, if things are basically COOL and FUN, then that's a GOOD sign.

I used to waste time with complicated women who were a struggle to deal with, and eventually I understood that there is really nothing to "win", cause the prize will always be a pain in the neck.  it often takes less than a minute to see if a woman is gonna be fun or a recurring frustration.  valuable information right there.  Chael is absolutely correct.

^Eloquently stated. Phone Post
5/9/13 7:36 PM
byron2001

chaplinshouse -  "if it doesn't come easy u need to let it go?" weird advice! First of all he went through some serious effort to chase her down. Secondly, if it comes easy u have to worry about her coming easy for the next guy. Lastly every couple i know married 20+ years has incredible stories of persistence in courtship. His advice is good for getting laid but not for anything long term!!

Not from the happily married people I've met...

If you have to convince a chick to want you, then you're with the wrong woman. It sounds like you're talking about a one night stands more (tricking/stalking some slut for a fuck). She should be into you as much as you're into her.
5/9/13 7:48 PM
MT11

ric482 -
JetSetter - 6-6 in the UFC Phone Post 3.0
Dudes done more than you ever will I'd wager. The guys fought killers and always went forward, he has my respect. Phone Post
Lol obv Chael did this guy is a fat nerd Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.