UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> just read Couture's book 'Becoming the Natural'

5/8/13 9:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jack Skellington
794 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I read a lot of mma books (Tito, Penn, Ken Shamrock, Liddell, Brock, Hughes, Forrest etc ...) and this book was the by far the best. Reading about Randy's personal life was just as interesting as reading about his career. I highly recommend this book!

5/8/13 9:32 AM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thrash Athletics, CEO

The fact he out right achowledges he is a womanizer is amazing. His friends called him bate if i recall correctly as they would go in after him to pick up the left overs. 

5/8/13 9:33 AM
BRZ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's a good read. I liked Chuck's book better. I'm currently reading GSP's book now. Didn't really care for Brock's book though. Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 9:46 AM
Trifive
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where's the Cliffs notes like what's-his-name did for Hughes' book?!!
5/8/13 9:50 AM
Jack Skellington
794 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MentaL - 

The fact he out right achowledges he is a womanizer is amazing. His friends called him bate if i recall correctly as they would go in after him to pick up the left overs. 

Yes, it was a very refreshing & honest account of his life. Same with his account of how Team Quest was formed & how he walked away at the end.

I still can't believe he doesn't know for certain who his father really is.

5/9/13 10:40 AM
Jack Skellington

Trifive - Where's the Cliffs notes like what's-his-name did for Hughes' book?!!

nobody can top McCorkle

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.