UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 162/Fan Expo July 5 & 6th. Who's going?

6/4/13 4:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PwntiusPilate
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone actually get their Fan Expo tickets yet?

I ordered mine like a month ago, but still can't received them.

I was something about the mail out deadline being tomorrow, but if other people got theirs, I might have to give them a call.
6/4/13 5:20 PM
UGCTT Captain America's Butler, Suck It Jobe!
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PwntiusPilate - Anyone actually get their Fan Expo tickets yet?

I was something about the mail out deadline being tomorrow, but if other people got theirs, I might have to give them a call.
We bought our tickets awhile ago, but bought the 'print them yourself' tickets, so we got them already when we bought them. Phone Post 3.0
6/4/13 6:00 PM
stevekt
685 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PwntiusPilate - Anyone actually get their Fan Expo tickets yet?

I was going to ask this as well. I'm paranoid I may have thrown my expo tickets out with the junk mail. Phone Post
6/4/13 6:54 PM
Big EP
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys, if anyone wants to save money and split a room, please let me know. It looks like this Vegas trip will be a solo mission to hang with my UG brothers.

I plan on staying at New York New York across from the MGM and a few hotels away from the UFC Expo. PM me if you would like to discuss arrangements. I am flying in Friday morning and flying out Sunday night. 2 night stay.
6/7/13 2:57 PM
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post
6/8/13 2:04 PM
PwntiusPilate
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fan Expo tickets came today.

So I guess they waited 'til the 5th to mail them out.
6/8/13 4:09 PM

PwntiusPilate - Fan Expo tickets came today.

So I guess they waited 'til the 5th to mail them out.
Cool. Less than 27 days left. Phone Post
6/14/13 6:55 PM

I believe we are 3 weeks away. Phone Post
6/14/13 7:55 PM
gage949
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm pumped! Phone Post 3.0
6/19/13 12:01 PM
Big EP
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Okay, UG....let's get a count of who all is in:

BIG EP is! 17 days and counting!
6/19/13 4:18 PM
UGCTT Jobe Watson's Original Butler

Big EP - Okay, UG....let's get a count of who all is in:

BIG EP is! 17 days and counting!
Me, Cap, and three of our friends are going. Phone Post
6/19/13 6:55 PM
OTT78
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Me!

6/19/13 7:23 PM
the geek
251 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm out, sorry folks. Just don't have the cash. I would LOVE to be there to photograph this epic UG event but I'm just way to cash strapped.

Unless any of you recently purchased a private jet? I'm looking at you Mr. Phillips. Phone Post 3.0
6/19/13 7:51 PM
HYPEorDIE
738 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'LL BE THERE!!!
BRING A BAG OF FREE HIGH-5's TO PASS OUT!!! Phone Post 3.0
6/19/13 7:58 PM
the geek
251 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HYPEorDIE - I'LL BE THERE!!!
Damn, me so sad. Phone Post 3.0
6/19/13 8:03 PM

HYPEorDIE - I'LL BE THERE!!!
That's awesome! Phone Post
6/19/13 9:08 PM
Matt Phillips
831 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ill update everyone soon. Looks like a UG get together at mmajunkie studios like last year. :) Phone Post
6/19/13 9:15 PM
pennviachoke
1198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - I'm out, sorry folks. Just don't have the cash. I would LOVE to be there to photograph this epic UG event but I'm just way to cash strapped.

Unless any of you recently purchased a private jet? I'm looking at you Mr. Phillips. Phone Post 3.0
Damn bro, that stinks. Phone Post
6/19/13 9:55 PM
the geek

pennviachoke - 
the geek - I'm out, sorry folks. Just don't have the cash. I would LOVE to be there to photograph this epic UG event but I'm just way to cash strapped.

It's all good bro. I can't claim hard done by or anything, I have a great life. But like usual it's just the timing of things. I have to invest into some more camera gear and the money that I had allocated to Vegas I used for Jersey (was hoping that I would get a bit extra but that didn't pan out). On top of that I still need to take my family on a summer trip.

No regrets though, I'm soooo glad that I was able go to Jersey, photography Frank and Wendy, meet a new friend for life in Kristen, meet a great UGer named bagger and hang with Matt Phillips and Daniel Straus.

Looks like you are all going to have an amazing time, all I ask is that you send me some text updates and pics (not of your wangs though).
6/20/13 6:34 AM
Matt Phillips
831 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek -
pennviachoke - 

It's all good bro. I can't claim hard done by or anything, I have a great life. But like usual it's just the timing of things. I have to invest into some more camera gear and the money that I had allocated to Vegas I used for Jersey (was hoping that I would get a bit extra but that didn't pan out). On top of that I still need to take my family on a summer trip.

No regrets though, I'm soooo glad that I was able go to Jersey, photography Frank and Wendy, meet a new friend for life in Kristen, meet a great UGer named bagger and hang with Matt Phillips and Daniel Straus.

Looks like you are all going to have an amazing time, all I ask is that you send me some text updates and pics (not of your wangs though).
No wang pics? Wtf I just got panorama on my phone for that reason. Phone Post
6/20/13 6:54 AM
Chris
387 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, COO
Stop by our booth for free blue names! Phone Post 3.0
6/20/13 7:11 AM

Chris - Stop by our booth for free blue names! Phone Post 3.0
You're better be super cereal about that. Phone Post
6/20/13 9:05 AM
pennviachoke
1198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris - Stop by our booth for free blue names! Phone Post 3.0
That's awesome!! Phone Post
6/20/13 9:24 AM
AllAmericanBoxing
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I turn 21 July 4th and I'll be there!!! Phone Post
6/20/13 4:20 PM
Matt Phillips

Ttt Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.