UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 162/Fan Expo July 5 & 6th. Who's going?

6/25/13 7:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the geek
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
mmavixen - I'll be at the expo and at the fight. I can't wait to see your logo Kristin!!!! Phone Post 3.0
I'm so frigging excited! And I think I'm going!
Pretty crazy last minute shit but I'll know by tomor. *crosses fingers and toes Phone Post
Fingers crossed for you as well. Phone Post 3.0
6/25/13 8:54 PM
Matt Phillips
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yay! Phone Post
6/25/13 9:09 PM
Obi Wan Jabroni
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll be there 4th through 7th. Staying at Mandalay.
6/26/13 4:47 PM
UGCTT Jobe Watson's Original Butler
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bump Phone Post
6/26/13 5:20 PM
Zac Robinson
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm arriving on the evening of the 4th and staying until the 8th. Think I'll have a special deal set up at the Qwick-AID booth for UGers as well. Sure we'll get to hook up Matt. Going to be a great weekend!

6/26/13 5:45 PM
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zac Robinson -

I'm arriving on the evening of the 4th and staying until the 8th. Think I'll have a special deal set up at the Qwick-AID booth for UGers as well. Sure we'll get to hook up Matt. Going to be a great weekend!

I still have that shirt you gave me at the last Fan Expo. Phone Post
6/27/13 5:33 AM
Zac Robinson
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Jobe Watson's Original Butler - 
Zac Robinson -

Haha, awesome. That book hasn't sold for crap but it was fun to write.

6/27/13 7:14 AM

Zac Robinson -
UGCTT Jobe Watson's Original Butler - 
Zac Robinson -

Haha, awesome. That book hasn't sold for crap but it was fun to write.

It seems like the kind of book that would be fun to write. Phone Post
6/27/13 11:11 PM
Chris
349 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, COO

stop by our booth for free blue names! and blue name extensions if you have one!

6/27/13 11:21 PM
Big EP
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris - 

stop by our booth for free blue names! and blue name extensions if you have one!

From a MUD to a BLUE.....

I may hurt myself with that blue name! See you at the boof Chris!

6/27/13 11:38 PM

Chris -

Again, that's awesome! Phone Post
6/28/13 4:15 PM
1Buckeye
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Land a week from today at 11am, out Monday night. Pretty damn excited about this expo and the pool parties.
6/29/13 3:43 AM
Matt Phillips
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

6/29/13 4:19 AM

I don't know about you guys, but I am so excited for this event, that I have a countdown app on my phone. Phone Post
6/29/13 4:24 AM
Matt Phillips

UGCTT Jobe Watson's Original Butler -  I don't know about you guys, but I am so excited for this event, that I have a countdown app on my phone. Phone Post

Is everyone in the group 21+ this year? lmao

Details on the UG Get Together are here: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2193642&page=1

6/29/13 5:04 AM

Matt Phillips -
UGCTT Jobe Watson's Original Butler -  I don't know about you guys, but I am so excited for this event, that I have a countdown app on my phone. Phone Post

Is everyone in the group 21+ this year? lmao

Details on the UG Get Together are here: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2193642&page=1

Not this one, unfortunately. Phone Post
6/30/13 2:03 AM
Matt Phillips

A little bit of extra info. Here is some happenings at LV Fight Shop. Definitely a must see place if you havent been there. 

http://www.lvfightshop.com/events/

6/30/13 2:08 AM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt.

I am down for any UG get together!!!

6/30/13 2:22 AM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTW: Kristin and I will be taking over Las Vegas, just letting everyone know. LOL

She knows what I am talking about....

And I get to Vegas on Thursday night and leave on Monday afternoon Matt, FYI.

6/30/13 2:27 AM
vegasdolphin
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in for both days. Will stay at expo for as long as possible. 

6/30/13 3:00 AM
the geek
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -

BTW: Kristin and I will be taking over Las Vegas, just letting everyone know. LOL

Damn, sucks that both you and Kristen will be there and I won't be able to join :(

It would be amazing to watch a UFC with you two crazy lady's. Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 4:49 PM

I'm a little curious as to where people are sitting for UFC 162. Phone Post
6/30/13 4:54 PM
Matt Phillips

UGCTT Jobe Watson's Original Butler -  I'm a little curious as to where people are sitting for UFC 162. Phone Post

I actually dont even have tickets to the fight lol. So I'll be sitting somewhere on the Strip watching it. :)

6/30/13 4:55 PM

Matt Phillips -
UGCTT Jobe Watson's Original Butler -  I'm a little curious as to where people are sitting for UFC 162. Phone Post

I actually dont even have tickets to the fight lol. So I'll be sitting somewhere on the Strip watching it. :)

Ah. We are at section 208. I was really hoping it would be section 209. Phone Post
6/30/13 4:58 PM
Matt Phillips

mmavixen - 

WTF, you mean I have to figure out wtf I am going to do Wednesday AND Thursday by myself? :(

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.