UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 162/Fan Expo July 5 & 6th. Who's going?

7/2/13 3:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Matt Phillips
774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 

Matt and Kristin-

I have a ticket for the fight but a friend went through hell to get it for me.  I'll ask around and see if there's anything I can do.

Matt-are you already there?

Kristen -I fly out Thursday afternoon, should be there late that night and I come back to Miami on Monday.  I'm staying at the Luxor. Friday night I may be going to an event, but text me and we'll figure out a good girls night!

I'll be at the expo both days all day and I'll be at the UG Gathering for sure.

Last year was so amazing, I wish every Ug'er had the chance to go to a UFC expo.

I can't wait to see you both.

I fly out of Honolulu tonight, arrive in Vegas at 730AM tomorrow (4:30am my time! :()

7/2/13 7:32 PM
LiveToFightInc
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice!! 

Vix, I get there Thursday afternoon. I have dinner with Bobby and his clients on Thurs nite. Friday night I have dinner with Ottavia and Bobby is screening Mask, ill text when im done! Drinks!  I'm def doing the expo too. 

Vegas Baby!! 

7/2/13 8:37 PM
mmavixen
1112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LiveToFightInc - 

Nice!! 

Vix, I get there Thursday afternoon. I have dinner with Bobby and his clients on Thurs nite. Friday night I have dinner with Ottavia and Bobby is screening Mask, ill text when im done! Drinks!  I'm def doing the expo too. 

Vegas Baby!! 

Wow. Sounds fun.

I've made some last minute plans and I have the fight on Saturday, but no worries, we'll find time to hang out for sure!!!

Text me!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.