UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Simpsons strip trivia with Arianny Celeste

5/8/13 2:35 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1070 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

FilmStrip is a weekly game show on Youtube hosted by the UFC's Arianny Celeste. It's a series of questions about a new topic each week and as the questions go by, Arianny strips down to reveal more and more.

And yes, it's a slow news day for the Underground Blog :)

5/8/13 2:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jason
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin
My god Kirik! I am never gettin those 5 minutes back in life! They are gone, wasted.... Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 3:01 PM
Coranamo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is the dumbest thing ever. Her personality is so unattractive I can't help but look past any of her decent physical qualities.
5/8/13 3:05 PM
Goblowyourself
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She's hot and we all know it. Lets all stop pretending now... Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 3:05 PM
Kick Boxe
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I always wonder at what age do you have to give up the slut image and actually do something productive? How can your kids respect you in 10-20 years when you're a professional skank for a living? Carmen Electra still hasn't let it go, it's awkward and sad to see. Geez I sound way older than I am

She's hot though I'll give her that

5/8/13 3:10 PM
TheIronCodpiece
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's funny how hearing her talk makes her less attractive. She should stick to being a ring-card technician

5/8/13 3:10 PM
Big EP
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kick Boxe - 

I always wonder at what age do you have to give up the slut image and actually do something productive? How can your kids respect you in 10-20 years when you're a professional skank for a living? Carmen Electra still hasn't let it go, it's awkward and sad to see. Geez I sound way older than I am

She's hot though I'll give her that

You will RESPECT her Kick Boxe.
5/8/13 3:26 PM
Darth Ryase
1285 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Already seen it all.

5/8/13 3:29 PM
Bill O'Really
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That f'in pic ^.....made me raff Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 3:50 PM
zebers3
411 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not gonna lie, I actually learned a few things about the simpsons from this vid that I hadn't known prior.

But I suppose it's sad that I skipped through the video on mute just to read the questions and answers.
5/8/13 3:55 PM
IamGerardo689

Darth Ryase -

Already seen it all.

Vtfu Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 3:57 PM
Jons Forsberg

Darth Ryase - 

Already seen it all.

lol
5/8/13 3:59 PM
MysteriousNinjaFromMars
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it just me or did it look like she was about to sneeze when she was pulling those "sexy" faces at the camera.
5/8/13 5:09 PM
trent205
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

too much duck face! lol

5/8/13 5:11 PM
MexiCain AmeriCain
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did she get some work done on her face? Looked different, older, and more tore up, although her rack looked glorious. Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 5:14 PM
LittleKang
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MexiCain AmeriCain - Did she get some work done on her face? Looked different, older, and more tore up, although her rack looked glorious. Phone Post 3.0
Looks like she has a case of the downs' Phone Post
5/8/13 5:15 PM
Zed Wayne Zed
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Again, any time, Arianny, I'll gladly take you out for dinner and a walk. I'm also an advocate of the Lord's Kiss.

All these guys are crazy.

I'll defend your honour.

:)
5/8/13 5:20 PM
UNREASONABLE EXPECTATIONS
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Darth Ryase - 

Already seen it all.

5/8/13 5:26 PM
chaplinshouse
714 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/08/13 5:41 PM

i found the "aren't i sexy i'm removing nothing" dub scenes annoying and was fast fwding through them to get to the trivia questions.  this bit required someone more charming, funny, and hotter.  not that she's unattractive per se but the 'acting' and dumb sexy faces made me forget that quick

5/8/13 5:29 PM
LTL
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reckoner - This is pathetic.

5/8/13 5:30 PM
Humphrey

Edited: 05/08/13 5:31 PM
jesus christ that was hard to listen to. She's got the personality of a turnip, and had that same awkward, slightly paused flow of Tito Ortiz. Like she was afraid the next work she was reading was going to confuse her and had no idea where she was in the sentence.

and even though she's a bubble head and has a hank hill ass, i'd eat glass to fuck her
5/8/13 6:03 PM
Achilles is the GOAT
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She just lost me as a fan with the Michael Jackson insult. RIP MJ!

Brittany, I love you! Phone Post
5/8/13 6:06 PM
HexRei

Embarrassing, for both her and the UG. Sadly in some ways its a step up for her. And least she is being paid to say words instead of just stand there.
5/8/13 6:08 PM
BravoPUA
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she is so annoying and dead eyed in vid, it actually made me like her even less

HORRIBLE vid

she really needs to stop trying to act
5/8/13 6:08 PM
chaplinshouse
714 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei - Embarrassing, for both her and the UG. Sadly in some ways its a step up for her. And least she is being paid to say words instead of just stand there.

u think that's a plus? she-it.  girl should just stand there and look good while that window is still open.  saying words is not her thing

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.