UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The rules??

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/8/13 4:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dugs95
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm new, I've been a "lurker" for a bit and kinda sorta picked up on a few things, but if somebody could explain everything to me it'd be great. (How the vote ups n downs work, the slang, all that good shit) thanx Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 4:59 PM
StevetheWeasel
932 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi, F-Rat!
5/8/13 5:15 PM
BobbyDigital420
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

there should be somewhere on this site you can find the rules...

5/8/13 5:18 PM
BobbyDigital420
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh, look under contact us

that may help

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=ContactUs.home

5/8/13 5:23 PM
sweepnchoke
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FU KKM!
5/8/13 5:45 PM
RickStorm
2692 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

There are so many unwritten rules, ex. if someone asks, "what does kkm mean?"  not supposed to give correct answer till 100 posts.. so many of these BUT

Here are TOS if this is what you are asking for

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=main.termsOfUse

5/8/13 5:46 PM
RickStorm
2692 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

There is a thread out there with an explanation of all that good stuff but I forget what it was called now.. I think Ugisms maybe

5/8/13 5:47 PM
Seats Taken
345 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pics or GTFO

Don't bash fighters

Don't be a fuck face.

You're my girlfriend now forever. Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 5:48 PM
Evzey
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your first thread must include cawk pics

No homo Phone Post
5/8/13 8:59 PM
Dugs95
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seats Taken - Pics or GTFO

Don't bash fighters

Don't be a fuck face.

Simple n easy, u get my first vote up my friend.....what do the vote up n down do exactly tho? I dunno shit ill figure it out I guess Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 9:12 PM
Tat2tillidie
525 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1st rule of MMA.tv is we don't talk about MMA.tv ummk ?

2nd rule Hi kkm

:) welcome to the UG Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 9:13 PM
Dugs95

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - If you're in doubt about anything to do with your GF or wife, it's accepted that she is fucking a black guy. That is law. Phone Post 3.0
Yea she prolly is Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 10:00 PM
Seats Taken
345 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dugs95 -

Don't bash fighters

Don't be a fuck face.

Simple n easy, u get my first vote up my friend.....what do the vote up n down do exactly tho? I dunno shit ill figure it out I guess Phone Post 3.0
Votes up and downs are just kind of a way to quickly tell if a poster is a good dude, or a troll asshole. The guys that have hundreds of up votes usually make awesome romoshops and .gifs or bring a lot of good articles and content. Guys that have a lot of down votes are usually trolls or have said something derogatory towards Fedor or a Diaz Brother. Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 10:03 PM
MdGeist
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seats Taken - Pics or GTFO

Don't bash fighters

Don't be a fuck face.

Whenever I first joined, they told me fighter bashing was ok if they have a losing record

5/8/13 10:11 PM
ShatsBassoon
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seats Taken - 
Dugs95 -

Don't bash fighters

Don't be a fuck face.

Votes up and downs are just kind of a way to quickly tell if a poster is a good dude, or a troll asshole. The guys that have hundreds of up votes usually make awesome romoshops and .gifs or bring a lot of good articles and content. Guys that have a lot of down votes are usually trolls or have said something derogatory towards Fedor or a Diaz Brother. Phone Post 3.0

Quoted for truth.

5/8/13 10:12 PM
dbeedy
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If your thinking about starting a thread, use the search function to see if there is already a thread on it.

This place gets flooded when something crazy happens with a ton of threads all on the same topic. Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 10:14 PM
smags
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What does kkm mean? Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.