UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> the secret to team alpha males success: WEED

5/8/13 5:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Anderson's BBC in my Goku
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team Alpha Male coach Duane Ludwig uses THC to get 'different look' when studying film

Stay connected for news and updates

Photo by Amber Pappe

How has Duane Ludwig helped Team Alpha Male take their games to the next level? Perhaps his unique take on film study is making all the difference.

Former UFC and kickboxing veteran Duane Ludwig has taken over the reigns at Team Alpha Male during the past four months and the results have been extraordinary.

The five Alpha Male fighters on the UFC roster have gone 9-0 in the short span, scoring increasingly impressive victories, most recently winning all three fights at UFC on Fox 7 by stoppage inside the second round.

So what's Ludwig's secret weapon helping him take these already talented fighters to the next level? His answer (taken from part two of tonight's exclusive interview with "Bang") may surprise you.

"It's freakin legal. Let me address this issue. When I watch film, I watch film normal how I am now. Then I watch film when I'm high on marijuana. I also watch the film again when I have Alpha Brain in my system. I watch film from three different states of consciousness just to get different looks at things. Just to see if maybe I missed a step or a nice little detail just to get different looks on things. I take this serious as hell."

The results speak for themselves. Perhaps marijuana is a performance enhancing drug after all.

5/8/13 5:40 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Or perhaps Duane Ludwig is Steven Segals 2nd cousin, once removed. The world may never know. Phone Post
5/8/13 5:42 PM
NomoRomophobia
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BANG! Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 5:43 PM
CanofPineapple

I hope he's joking.
5/8/13 5:45 PM
uberpinscher
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's awesome Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 5:48 PM
aaronlynton
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stick with what works, and this has clearly worked well for him thus far
5/8/13 5:49 PM
Dire
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watch them ban Alpha Brain now!! :P
5/8/13 5:50 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty interesting Phone Post
5/8/13 5:50 PM
Brian Rule
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I often take this approach with creative work as well (although not with Alpha Brain, for not other reason than I've never tried it).

At least for me, I pick up on different details, facets of composition, etc, and in the end I have more options from which I can choose; then I can eventually determine what I feel are the best choices, keeping what works and abandoning what doesn't. This goes for writing, designing, editing, basically anything I can do at my own pace in the comfort of my home. Rarely will the source of my decisions be made entirely sober or high, usually a combination of both.

The moral of the story is that obviously MJ is not for everyone, especially kids, but the fact it's currently 'illegal' for use in the manner in which I've described is an absolute disgrace to modern politics, law enforcement, and society as a whole.
5/8/13 5:51 PM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome.

Ludwig is the man and he is working wonders over at Alpha Male. They are easily one of the top gyms in the world for lower weight-classes that isn't Nova Uniao. Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 5:51 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Gobulcoque -
CanofPineapple - I hope he's joking.

Why would you hope he's joking? Do you think he's a bad person for smoking weed?
He's probably referring to the alpha brain. Phone Post
5/8/13 5:52 PM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thrash Athletics, CEO

no wonder why Rogan loves him , lol. 

kano350chevy
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wait till he watches the film on acid... Phone Post 3.0
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Brian Rule - I often take this approach with creative work as well (although not with Alpha Brain, for not other reason than I've never tried it).

At least for me, I pick up on different details, facets of composition, etc, and in the end I have more options from which I can choose; then I can eventually determine what I feel are the best choices, keeping what works and abandoning what doesn't. This goes for writing, designing, editing, basically anything I can do at my own pace in the comfort of my home. Rarely will the source of my decisions be made entirely sober or high, usually a combination of both.

The moral of the story is that obviously MJ is not for everyone, especially kids, but the fact it's currently 'illegal' for use in the manner in which I've described is an absolute disgrace to modern politics, law enforcement, and society as a whole.
You do graphic design/video work, correct? Phone Post
5/8/13 5:54 PM
Brigham
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CanofPineapple - I hope he's joking.
I can already tell you're a douche Phone Post 3.0
MPC916
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

U ever watch film.......ON WEED? Phone Post 3.0
da Vinci 81
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alpha brain? Lol. Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 5:55 PM
slamming

Yes weed gives you a different perspective. Until you forget it. Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 5:56 PM
SnapLocally
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In. Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 5:56 PM
slamming

I bet rogan will make himself look like an idiot on air by making a point of this. Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 5:58 PM
MPC916
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joshua King - have you ever watched him fight?

Uh,yeah?

How bout on weed?

There's some serious shit man

See that guy in the bushes?

Does he have a gun?

Idk

RED TEAM GO RED TEAM GO Phone Post 3.0
We need a Jon Stewart meme Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 6:01 PM
ChucoV
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

slamming - Yes weed gives you a different perspective. Until you forget it. Phone Post 3.0
Lol this is the truth. Phone Post
5/8/13 6:12 PM
Brian Rule
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChucoV - 
slamming - Yes weed gives you a different perspective. Until you forget it. Phone Post 3.0
Lol this is the truth. Phone Post

Mind you everyone forgets most of what he/she thinks, a fault that's easy solved by preserving useful ideas with some sort of record. In other words I'm pretty sure Bang takes notes when studying film LOL
5/8/13 7:00 PM
aaronlynton
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alpha brain?
Hadnt heard of it soI did a lil research...
A pill that rnhsnses your brain power?

Sounds sweet unless it has some weird side effects in 10 years...
It's kinda scary actually...

Is it like Limitless?? If so, I'm down. Phone Post
5/8/13 7:04 PM
Leck Brosnar

Onnit should really start sponsoring team alpha brain

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.