UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> EA UFC game won't be out until after March 2014

5/9/13 10:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_ForeverOwnedByFryedTakayama
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let's not get our hopes up too much. EA is known for fucking up games Phone Post
5/10/13 2:30 PM
transamman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ForeverOwnedByFryedTakayama - Let's not get our hopes up too much. EA is known for fucking up games Phone Post
what sports game have they fucked up? Phone Post 3.0
5/10/13 6:46 PM
Jordan8673

transamman -
UGCTT_ForeverOwnedByFryedTakayama - Let's not get our hopes up too much. EA is known for fucking up games Phone Post
You remember ea sports rugby and ea arena football!? Phone Post 3.0
5/10/13 6:57 PM
JoeMimic
564 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

transamman -
How about NBA Live? They changed the name to NBA elite and then rushed a demo out which was promptly shit on and now they haven't put out a basketball game in years Phone Post
5/13/13 7:50 PM
Joeymarvelous
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Biggest change needed is less filler before fights, at least the option of skipping Tale of the Tape, etc. Get to the next fight quick like Tekken, especially in Exhibition mode. Phone Post
5/13/13 9:13 PM
time traveling 12er
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joeymarvelous -  Biggest change needed is less filler before fights, at least the option of skipping Tale of the Tape, etc. Get to the next fight quick like Tekken, especially in Exhibition mode. Phone Post

I'm guessing a lot of that is there to hide loading screens.  Before my dvd drive died on my xbox it really slowed down and the tale of the tape would just sit there with background music till it finished loading everything.

5/13/13 9:22 PM
transamman

Jordan8673 -
transamman -
You remember ea sports rugby and ea arena football!? Phone Post 3.0
no both of those sports suck how could they make them good Phone Post 3.0
5/13/13 9:24 PM
transamman

JoeMimic -
transamman -
How about NBA Live? They changed the name to NBA elite and then rushed a demo out which was promptly shit on and now they haven't put out a basketball game in years Phone Post
never heard of it Phone Post 3.0
5/13/13 9:25 PM
JoeMimic
564 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joeymarvelous - Biggest change needed is less filler before fights, at least the option of skipping Tale of the Tape, etc. Get to the next fight quick like Tekken, especially in Exhibition mode. Phone Post
I think the training was way too repetitive in the ufc games. In the EA game you could sim results corresponding to the highest grade you've ever received in that particular training. Phone Post
5/13/13 9:43 PM
DJ CRUSH
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ProteinBake - Please let there be an option to shit-talk your way to a title shot in this game! I suck so bad at these games, it'll be my only fucking chance!!

VTFU!
5/13/13 9:44 PM
UGSlapshot

LoL I'm glad I don't make final judgments off demos, I've not played its demo but the game I have is nothing like what you described IMO, it was a easy system to become accustom too for me. Phone Post
5/13/13 9:59 PM
Goblowyourself
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That sucks was looking forward to it coming out later this year Phone Post 3.0
5/13/13 10:04 PM
time traveling 12er
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DJ CRUSH - 
ProteinBake - Please let there be an option to shit-talk your way to a title shot in this game! I suck so bad at these games, it'll be my only fucking chance!!

VTFU!

In career mode they did let you decide if you were going to shit talk or be respectful.

I never got in to the EA MMA game.  It definitely had the better animation and the transitions between them were significantly smoother.  But the gameplay for the UFC game was more entertaining for me.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.