UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My Gym (TLI Affiliate) just...

5/8/13 8:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
scrapdo
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...sent me an email, asking why I recently quit training with them.

Does anyone know, is this normal practice?

The wording of the email made me think they may be wanting to know of the TLI issues had anything to do with my leaving. I did not shy away from it, and listed it as the #1 reason I left and added details. This is an excellent way to have a real impact on LI, by honestly telling these affiliates that you cannot in good concience train somewhere where this can all go down and it's never even mentioned. I understand that the program is supposedly d/c'd but I would have expected some statement from our owner and denoucement of the actions of our former team leader.

Thoughts?

5/8/13 8:52 PM
stickman
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letting your dollars speak for you is always the best way to get your message across.

So you wanted them to release some kind of statement coming down on Irvin?
5/8/13 8:56 PM
scrapdo
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know exactly what would have made me feel better but they've removed TLI from anything without saying anything about it. We have a weekly newsletter and lots of emails about a number of topics. It seems odd for this situation to go unaddressed in any form. Hell, Id have preferred a statment SUPPORTING LI than saying nothing because then, at least, I can make an infoemed decision to stay or go. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.