UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Filipino BJJ BB on Hawaii?

5/8/13 11:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
YPO
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just helping someone make a list of Filipino BJJ BBs. Who can be on the list from Hawaii?
5/9/13 2:08 AM
ChinoV
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Randy Malacas!!!!
5/9/13 5:23 AM
Robobear
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got to be pure Filipino?

5/9/13 5:49 AM
conviser
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, hard to tell who in Hawaii is Filipino, since there are a lot of dark mixed-race people and the lines get blurred.

If you're including Hawaii expats, there's Stuart Ramos out in Maryland. As for people currently living in the islands:

* Jared Espina / Barra Kauai
* Rich de los Reyes / UFC Gym
* Elias Ramirez / Barra University(maybe?)
* Rexie Barnum / Alliance (part?)
5/9/13 5:53 AM
conviser
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh yeah, maybe Rylan Lizares has some of the Filipino DNA, given his last name. But he seems much more East Asian.
5/9/13 5:26 PM
YPO
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Robobear - 

Got to be pure Filipino?

Nah I guess no need be Purebreed manong.
5/9/13 5:27 PM
YPO

ChinoV - Randy Malacas!!!!

Haha who's that? He left da 808 over 10 years ago.
How's the kids Chino?
5/10/13 8:25 AM
MOB U2
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^Hahaha, every time I return all sorts of goodness. FTR, I'm just a blue sandbagger.

I hit you up again in a few months still. Damn sequester gave us serious problems at work.

BUT... From what I hear hapa-Fil-Hawaiian-haole-Chinese, etc. etc. Kai Li is a BB no? Hahaha.
5/11/13 2:42 AM
ChinoV
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YPO - 
ChinoV - Randy Malacas!!!!

Haha who's that? He left da 808 over 10 years ago.
How's the kids Chino?

You moved 10 years ago, but Your still rep'n 808!!!

We're doing good, family is expanding slowly but surely. Got 2 baby girls, and an 11 year old girl. How about you? I'll have to hit you up on FB when I get on there one of these days.
5/11/13 8:55 PM
fnunderful
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What about the Dirty One? Dirty Curty?
5/12/13 10:36 PM
MOB U2
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KyokushinCatch - 
MOB U2 - ^Hahaha, every time I return all sorts of goodness. FTR, I'm just a blue sandbagger.

I hit you up again in a few months still. Damn sequester gave us serious problems at work.

BUT... From what I hear hapa-Fil-Hawaiian-haole-Chinese, etc. etc. Kai Li is a BB no? Hahaha.

Punong Guro, good to read from you

understand about work, no problem

did not know SKL was part manong

Yeah I know. Life sped up like a locomotive and I am such a whitebelt in multitasking my life as a boss of my dept and school, that I am always behind in shit. I have been reading up on how to better organize though, and hopefully the last few things I implement works!

Kai Li says he is Filipino, shit if that's actually true though hahaha.
5/28/13 3:59 AM
shiki31
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris Henriquez - Nova Uniao Hawaii
Kirk Wah Yick - Nova Uniao Hawaii Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.