UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The fight Weidman won that proves he's ready

7/8/13 8:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
nolabrum
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forgot all about this thread. Phone Post 3.0
7/9/13 12:56 AM
Glovegate
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I always imagine guys like this getting the idea for this kind of thread and typing it out then sitting back in their chairs with their arms behind their heads like "yeah, that'll show em, god I'm clever and intelligent".

Lol, what a cocksucker.

7/9/13 1:06 AM
TEN10TEN
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Inf0 has been ignoring this place like the plaque. He talked so much shit and was made a fool of. Phone Post
7/9/13 1:07 AM
inf0
299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol I pumped up every single Anderson Silva fight since Chris Leben.. so what I got burnt once!

7/9/13 1:08 AM
inf0
299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEN10TEN -  Inf0 has been ignoring this place like the plaque. He talked so much shit and was made a fool of. Phone Post

was frozen you turd

7/9/13 1:10 AM
Glovegate

"lol I pumped up every single Anderson Silva fight since Chris Leben"

How brave of you.  ;)

7/9/13 1:16 AM
Vote me down

inf0 what was you're reaction when Silva dropped. No lies. What did you say, the first thing.

7/9/13 2:27 AM
inf0

Vote me down - 

inf0 what was you're reaction when Silva dropped. No lies. What did you say, the first thing.

I don't think I've laughed harder watching an MMA fight in my life. literal ROFL

7/9/13 3:36 AM
Leck Brosnar

Humble pie
7/9/13 4:38 AM
ophusker
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guess weidman ran through Anderson much easier then Anderson ran trough chael the second time. At least chael won the first easily before getting caught in the second.
7/9/13 4:55 AM
Sublime7SD
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly, I don't think there was a fight that showed Chris was ready to beat Anderson until the Anderson fight. I felt like I had seen enough of him to know that his grappling was great and his striking was coming along, but I didn't feel like I had seen him be tested enough to confidently say that Weidman was good enough to beat Anderson. I definitely thought it was a possibility, but I would not have put money on that fight.

It turns out Weidman was good enough to get the job done, but I don't think you could tell that simply by watching his fights.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.