UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC and corruption

5/9/13 8:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Arlovskis Chin
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

catgobling - brock lesnar's career

watch the exaggerated roll backwards herring does in their fight.

or the big knockdown blow against randy, a shot with no power drops him hard but he fucked up and helped himself to the ground.

or the fight he beat frank mir in. frank didnt do shit just hung on to half guard waiting to get pounded out and collect an easy check.

i dont believe anyone is getting tapped out by brock lesnar, so the carwin fight seemed fake. think about it, non american champions are a huge draw, so naturally brock passed the belt to cain.

i dont even think he sparred, did you notice how ridiculous his reaction was to cain laying his hands on him? wheres that gif?

he brought many eyes to the sport but keeping up the charade is much too risky.

anyone with me here?
0/10 Phone Post 3.0
5/9/13 9:39 AM
ferox13
817 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rbl - 

Severn/Macias was a little bit cooperative looking. None I can think of post Zuffa though.

Don't you mean Taktarov?
Severn suplexed Macias into Bolivia.
5/9/13 10:24 AM
catgobling
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

danny A - Mark Hall v. Don Frye 2 was a worked fight and long before Zuffa.

Ken Shamrock v. Matt Hume in Pancrase is another that comes to mind.

I can't think of any modern MMA fights that were fixed and that includes the Rich Franklin v. Ken Shamrock fights. The fall back leg lock move was done by Ken in his first UFC fight.

Heath Herring had a similar knockdown roll against Travis Fulton years before the Lesnar fight.

good eye man i just saw herring do it in that fight as well
5/9/13 10:38 AM
Stea1th

I would go with the theory of fighters faking injuries to avoid a fight..kinda like Jones did to avoid rashad at that time if im not mistaken Phone Post
5/9/13 10:54 AM
MWheeler

Yves Edwards.... Joey Odessa probably has the inside scope on his fixed fight and others as well. Someone should direct him to this thread.
5/9/13 11:03 AM
Shepherd Wong
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

catgobling - brock lesnar's career

or the big knockdown blow against randy, a shot with no power drops him hard but he fucked up and helped himself to the ground.

or the fight he beat frank mir in. frank didnt do shit just hung on to half guard waiting to get pounded out and collect an easy check.

i dont believe anyone is getting tapped out by brock lesnar, so the carwin fight seemed fake. think about it, non american champions are a huge draw, so naturally brock passed the belt to cain.

i dont even think he sparred, did you notice how ridiculous his reaction was to cain laying his hands on him? wheres that gif?

anyone with me here?

Nope
5/9/13 11:23 AM
Tat2tillidie
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

catgobling - brock brought them to a pinnacle that allowed them to achieve the fox deal. the pro wrestling fans are the reason UFC made it to free tv so fast. hes a pro wrestler ffs
Wut ? This thread is retarded lmao ...

Carry on Phone Post 3.0
5/9/13 11:32 PM
catgobling

Tat2tillidie - 
catgobling - brock brought them to a pinnacle that allowed them to achieve the fox deal. the pro wrestling fans are the reason UFC made it to free tv so fast. hes a pro wrestler ffs
Wut ? This thread is retarded lmao ...

Carry on Phone Post 3.0

my line of thought is that the WWE weirdos already buy PPVs. their influx brought a boom to UFC. sure the UFC wouldve made it to fox but its very likely that brocks storyline hastened it.

i dont think its that ridiculous and i would say that less than 1% of fights are rigged.
5/9/13 11:36 PM
Chris27

Arlovskis Chin - 
catgobling - brock lesnar's career

anyone with me here?
0/10 Phone Post 3.0

More like -10/10
5/9/13 11:43 PM
rbl
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ferox13 -
rbl - 

Severn/Macias was a little bit cooperative looking. None I can think of post Zuffa though.

Don't you mean Taktarov?
Severn suplexed Macias into Bolivia.
Yes! That's the one. Apologies to Dan Severn. Phone Post 3.0
5/10/13 1:00 AM
Ocean6
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All My Holes Overflowing With Jones' CREam - You don't know how business works do you?

Let's risk a company worth however many billion and all the trimmings that come with it like a massive FOX DEAL etc. so we can fix some fights.

Get real.

Live in reality, not everything is a conspiracy or rigged.

I agree with the CREam Catcher.
5/10/13 4:17 AM
catgobling

i suppose people in this thread believe brock really had whatever stomach ailment he was bsing about too
5/10/13 7:24 AM
Bobby Lupo
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If anything shady happens, it's the fighter's doing and not coming from Zuffa. UFC makes legit money, lots of it, they can't risk that for a one off PPV. They can make matches where they can predict a favorable outcome, and often do, but that's not dirty.

Fighters make shit for money, so it's far more likely that a 7-1 favorite might get some friends to max out bets on the other guy for him, and then he might, i don't know, put himself in a triangle...for the sake of talking. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.