UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jones: Don't mess with an MMA fighter

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/10/13 4:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mikethecricket
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love and trane MMA, but it is still several steps away from the "true art of fighting"

In MMA two types of attack that can end the fight are not allowed. If a fight is ended by eye poke or groin strike, it is considered unfair (or a NC).

MMA =/= the true art of fighting

MMA fighters NEVER protect the groin or eyes.

5/10/13 4:34 PM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mikethecricket - I love and trane MMA, but it is still several steps away from the "true art of fighting"

In MMA two types of attack that can end the fight are not allowed. If a fight is ended by eye poke or groin strike, it is considered unfair (or a NC).

8.5/10

Don't expect a boxer to help you with the rest! LOL
5/10/13 6:57 PM
youarewhatiswrong
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mikethecricket - I love and trane MMA, but it is still several steps away from the "true art of fighting"

Don't forget head butting. If you aren't smashin' your dome into that motherfucker's teeth, you aren't trying hard enough.
5/10/13 7:38 PM
mikethecricket
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

youarewhatiswrong - 

Don't forget head butting. If you aren't smashin' your dome into that motherfucker's teeth, you aren't trying hard enough.

arigato sensei!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.