UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Can't wait for Cain vs Bigfoot! Who you got?!?

5/9/13 10:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gabemadrid
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cain Velasquez on UFC 360 magazine cover

http://ipr.s3.amazonaws.com/UFC/UFC0513I/UFC0513I_00A_fb.jpg

Baddest man on the planet. Phone Post 3.0
5/9/13 10:54 PM
gabemadrid
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://youtu.be/onSHfnRHnVg

Promo looks dope too Phone Post 3.0
5/9/13 10:58 PM
Dugs95
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't see why goes any different unless Cain makes mistake n gets caught...but always a punchers chance I guess Phone Post 3.0
5/9/13 10:59 PM
GROUNDnLB
406 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You saw the first fight, right? Phone Post 3.0
5/9/13 11:16 PM
Chris27

Cain but you have to take into account the cut in the first fight, that played a major role in the fight.

Cain should do the same thing but anyone thinking he cant put those big mitts on Cain and knock him out hasnt watched much mma.

We saw what Reem did when he swung on Reem. I dont see Cain getting as easy a takedown in the second fight, if he ends up clinching against hte cage like in the JDS fight Big Foot has the chance to catch him.

I think this is a more interesting fight than people assume. Still think Cain wins but I think it will be a more competitive fight than the first.

it does suck that Reem lost, think of how much bigger this card would be if it were Cain vs Reem to unify the belts.
5/9/13 11:28 PM
Chris27

Gay for Gil's el nino - 
Chris27 - Cain but you have to take into account the cut in the first fight, that played a major role in the fight.

Cain should do the same thing but anyone thinking he cant put those big mitts on Cain and knock him out hasnt watched much mma.

We saw what Reem did when he swung on Reem. I dont see Cain getting as easy a takedown in the second fight, if he ends up clinching against hte cage like in the JDS fight Big Foot has the chance to catch him.

I think this is a more interesting fight than people assume. Still think Cain wins but I think it will be a more competitive fight than the first.

it does suck that Reem lost, think of how much bigger this card would be if it were Cain vs Reem to unify the belts.

shills gonna shill. this will be a one sided beatdown.

lol@Cain not getting an easy takedown on Slowfoot.

I'm sorry, shilling for what?

I said Cain will win but I dont see it being as easy as the first fight.

Retards gonna retard I guess.
5/9/13 11:29 PM
gabemadrid

I think Cain will probably win but I'm thinking Bigfoot is going to do a bit better and he still has the ability to catch Cain.

First fight in the UFC and they gave him Cain, maybe he had the jitters. I have a feeling it's going to be a really fun fight for the fans though. Phone Post 3.0
5/9/13 11:55 PM
Chris27

Gay for Gil's el nino - 
Chris27 - 
Gay for Gil's el nino - 
Chris27 - Cain but you have to take into account the cut in the first fight, that played a major role in the fight.

fine, he'll finish him in the 2nd Round. Cain not getting an easy takedown? LOL.

you probably shilled Chael vs Jones and GSP vs Nick as competitive too, if not, my apologies.

I think Cain will finish him but as I said for the third fucking time, I just dont think its gonna be as easy of a fight as the first.

Cain got the takedown in teh first fight off a leg kick, thats why it was so easy. Didnt say Cain cant/wont take him down but Big Foot is a big ass strong guy.

Then factor in the cut and that played a major role in the end of that fight. Cain will win, imo will finish him but not as easily and as quickly as the first fight.

5/9/13 11:59 PM
Johan Von Brügermëister

Cain got the take down takedown in the first fight off a caught leg kick right off the bat. That wont happen again. But I think Cain will still smash him. However big foot has enough power that you have to give him a punchers chance. Phone Post 3.0
5/10/13 12:04 AM
Kick Boxe
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't know why you would be excited for this rematch whatsoever unless you're a sadist. The overall card is good though Phone Post
5/10/13 12:10 AM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Duhhhhh....I piyuck Kaaynnnne...derrrrr.

5/10/13 12:12 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Going to be ugly again. This is the fourth time he or a teammate has trained to fight Bigfoot. I don't see it going any differently than last time. 

5/10/13 12:15 AM
inf0
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/10/13 12:19 AM
Jons Forsberg

I think Bigfoot will do much better this time, it's not the squashmatch that some are expecting.
5/10/13 12:41 AM
cfv
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i definitely think cain will win again, but that cut in the last fight undoubtedly changed the entire fight, blood in his eyes the whole time.
5/10/13 12:42 AM
MMALOGIC

useless fight because it's gonna be another one sided beatdown.  This fight is for the historians because it will determine the lineal HW champion.  If Overeem could have survived a little longer he would have won and this would have been a huge fight.

5/10/13 12:45 AM
MMALOGIC

Chris27 - 
Gay for Gil's el nino - 
Chris27 - 
Gay for Gil's el nino - 

fine, he'll finish him in the 2nd Round. Cain not getting an easy takedown? LOL.

you probably shilled Chael vs Jones and GSP vs Nick as competitive too, if not, my apologies.

I think Cain will finish him but as I said for the third fucking time, I just dont think its gonna be as easy of a fight as the first.

Cain got the takedown in teh first fight off a leg kick, thats why it was so easy. Didnt say Cain cant/wont take him down but Big Foot is a big ass strong guy.

Then factor in the cut and that played a major role in the end of that fight. Cain will win, imo will finish him but not as easily and as quickly as the first fight.

leg kick or no leg kick... cain will take big foot down anytime he wants.

5/10/13 12:53 AM
KZTT_W85
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cain wins but I wouldn't sleep on Bigfoot.

He has big power and Cain has been put out before ( I know at hw they all can )

I think Cain wins by tko round 1 or 2 but I don't think this is a bs walkover. Wish both guys the best. Phone Post
5/10/13 1:50 AM
KZTT_W85
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gay for Gil's el nino -
KZTT_W85 -  Cain wins but I wouldn't sleep on Bigfoot.

He has big power and Cain has been put out before ( I know at hw they all can )

I think Cain wins by tko round 1 or 2 but I don't think this is a bs walkover. Wish both guys the best. Phone Post

you dont think it's a walkover but you think Cain wins by TKO in the 1st?

Anyone with the power of Bigfoot has a chance and the guy is a real fighter.

I have a lot of respect for Bigfoot, even though I consider Cain head and shoulders above the rest That's all. If Cain comes in 5 or 10% off his best this fight will be a war. Phone Post
5/10/13 2:00 AM
lgi

Cain by knockout.

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1355385/velasquez-quick-ko-nog.gif
5/10/13 2:26 AM
Silva vs Fedor
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cain has way too much speed for Bigfoot. Don't see it going down as easily for Cain as their first fight but I got Cain inside the first two rounds by TKO.

I really don't think Bigfoot will ever be able to beat Cain because of the speed factor. Not to say Silva is not a great fighter, but I think Velasquez will always be a nightmare matchup for him.
5/10/13 2:51 AM
bobby boulders
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really don't see Silva winning this fight. He really didn't have anything for Cain the first time.

Anything can happen though, I hope it is a war. Hopefully Silva fights with the chip on his shoulder that he had in round three of his fight with Reem. THAT Silva is one dangerous dude, against anyone. We shall see what happens. Phone Post 3.0
5/10/13 3:10 AM
newjack900
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For being excited for a Main Event im at about a 1/10 for this rematch.. At one point even BigFoot's manager was hoping for a few fights before a rematch. Overeem really let us down bc I think most of us would be pumped to see Overeem v Cain for the title. I personally would have preferred somebody new, say a guy like Werdum, but he's tied up with TUF. What a mess.
5/10/13 3:40 AM
JoeJoeplata
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not as excited as you for the rematch because I think it'll be more of the same as the first fight, just lasting until maybe the 3rd round tops. I would love to see Bigfoot throw bombs early and tag him like Kongo did to make it interesting, but I don't think Cain will be there to get hit.

Bigfoot deserves the shot after what he did to Overeem, but I don't think he ever beats a guy like Cain.
5/10/13 9:34 AM
ranier wolfcastle
929 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hard to imagine cain having trouble with him

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.