UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Can't wait for Cain vs Bigfoot! Who you got?!?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/10/13 10:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
epwar
677 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jons Forsberg - I think Bigfoot will do much better this time, it's not the squashmatch that some are expecting.

Sasquatchmatch IMO.

5/10/13 11:00 AM
inf0
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sam squam

5/10/13 11:19 AM
gabemadrid
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Bigfoot catches him Kongo style Cain would be in trouble. It's going to be an awesome fight because Bigfoot is going in for some payback. Bigfoot is an emotional dude look at what happened when overeem talked some trash.

If Bigfoot can avoid a takedown what are his chances on the feet?

Can a blue post the links I put up and others have? Phone Post 3.0
5/10/13 11:23 AM
ApolloRD
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/10/13 11:23 AM
hard to not back a man who beat fedor and overeem, but they were situational wins.
I think this will be no different than last time, Cain by tko.
5/10/13 7:37 PM
KZTT_W85
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

explodin -
Gay for Gil's el nino -
KZTT_W85 -  Cain wins but I wouldn't sleep on Bigfoot.

He has big power and Cain has been put out before ( I know at hw they all can )

I think Cain wins by tko round 1 or 2 but I don't think this is a bs walkover. Wish both guys the best. Phone Post

you dont think it's a walkover but you think Cain wins by TKO in the 1st?

Lmfao!!! I love how everyone picks the massive favorite who we all know will win, but then add that it won't be an easy fight. That way if lightening strikes and the underdog wins they can say 'See... I knew it wouldn't be a walk in the park'

Bigfoot is going to get his ass kicked everyone knows. Sure it will be slightly more competitive than the last bloodbath, but Bigfoot will never actually have a realistic chance at victory. Phone Post 3.0
Lol, like picking who wins in a fight amongst anonymous posters means a whole lot.

As I clarified already - if the Cain who fought jds shows up then its over fairly quickly. He is head and shoulders above everyone but this is no chael vs jones match up as many basically are saying.

Anyone who trains or plays sports know that sometimes you are 'off' and I think that if Cain drops off only 5 or 10% we will get a war and Bigfoot hits hard!! Cain has been caught twice before (only finished once)

What's the big deal with that opinion. Phone Post
5/10/13 7:48 PM
socal
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

going with cain...
5/10/13 8:05 PM
jj93
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cain tko r3 Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.