UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Steven Seagal Video Game!!

5/10/13 9:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
blueheron20816
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQwpgRZvuIo

Yup, Steven Seagal has a video game called "Steven Seagal is The Final Option". It seems he just goes around beating up scientists. Complete with his patented front kick and judo chop! Dont know how I missed this gem as a kid, came across it looking at emulators.
5/10/13 9:31 AM
Tree Hugger
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/10/13 9:31 AM
You missed it cause it was never released and only made it to prototype stage. Somebody was trying to sell the copy for I think 2 grand recently on ebay. still cool to see never the less.
5/10/13 9:35 AM
simonpe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fights like Lyoto imo Phone Post
5/10/13 9:52 AM
blueheron20816
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tree Hugger - You missed it cause it was never released and only made it to prototype stage. Somebody was trying to sell the copy for I think 2 grand recently on ebay. still cool to see never the less.

2 grand? For that game? wow, think Ill just stick with street fighter lol
5/10/13 9:23 PM
Rabid Bunyip
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at YT description: "...he screams like a fat bitch with diahrea when he falls" Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.