UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> Trinity Question?

5/10/13 6:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Saint Stevo
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How many fathers Jesus have? According to Trinity doctrine the Father 1st person puts out the Son 2nd person then the Son puts out the Holy Ghost 3rd person.

Problem here is the son 2nd person was conceived by the Holy Ghost 3rd person. How is God the father the father of the Son? Does this mean the son has 2 dads according to Trinity doctrine?

Matthew 1:18
18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Matthew 1:20
20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

Please explain.
5/11/13 12:29 AM
MEOWticket
363 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God is a trinity of persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.  The Father is not the same person as the Son; the Son is not the same person as the Holy Spirit; and the Holy Spirit is not the same person as Father.  They are not three gods and not three beings.  They are three distinct persons; yet, they are all the one God.  Each has a will, can speak, can love, etc., and these are demonstrations of personhood.  They are in absolute perfect harmony consisting of one substance. They are coeternal, coequal, and copowerful.  If any one of the three were removed, there would be no God.

MOAR HERE:

http://carm.org/trinity Phone Post
5/11/13 11:27 AM
Saint Stevo
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MEOWticket -  God is a trinity of persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.  The Father is not the same person as the Son; the Son is not the same person as the Holy Spirit; and the Holy Spirit is not the same person as Father.  They are not three gods and not three beings.  They are three distinct persons; yet, they are all the one God.  Each has a will, can speak, can love, etc., and these are demonstrations of personhood.  They are in absolute perfect harmony consisting of one substance. They are coeternal, coequal, and copowerful.  If any one of the three were removed, there would be no God.

MOAR HERE:

http://carm.org/trinity Phone Post

I understand the concept of Trinity. I don't understand how the father can be the father of the son if he was conceived by the holy ghost. Also trinity doctrine states that the Holy Ghost comes after the son. How can this Trinity doctrine work if the HG already came before the son. It doesn't make sense.
5/11/13 11:38 AM
Kung Fu Joe
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Despite your protestation otherwise, you apparently don't understand the doctrine. All three persons are coexistent and coeternal.

The Father did not come before the Son. The Son did not come before the Spirit. The Father did not create the Son or Spirit. The three are one. They always were one. They will always be one. Phone Post
5/11/13 11:54 AM
Saint Stevo

Kung Fu Joe -  Despite your protestation otherwise, you apparently don't understand the doctrine. All three persons are coexistent and coeternal.

The Father did not come before the Son. The Son did not come before the Spirit. The Father did not create the Son or Spirit. The three are one. They always were one. They will always be one. Phone Post

Where is this explained in the bible? I cannot find Holy Trinity in the bible any where. Can you show me the Word "Trinity" in the bible? So I may worship it.
5/12/13 12:14 AM
gord96
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You know it's not in the Bible. Don't worry about it. With 1000's of different Christian sects having 1000's of different Biblical beliefs, if Christ comes back he is gonna look at us all and say "you guys are whacked, but I still think your cool." Then we will all fall down and worship.

Whether one believes in the trinity or doesn't, one just has to understand the point of the trinity in a historical context and why the idea of the trinity was brought about.
5/12/13 8:39 AM
Saint Stevo

gord96 - You know it's not in the Bible. Don't worry about it. With 1000's of different Christian sects having 1000's of different Biblical beliefs, if Christ comes back he is gonna look at us all and say "you guys are whacked, but I still think your cool." Then we will all fall down and worship.

Whether one believes in the trinity or doesn't, one just has to understand the point of the trinity in a historical context and why the idea of the trinity was brought about.

I'm glad you replied to me this truth. It's not in the bible. In fact this is a pagan concept that added to a lot of christian faiths. Adding is dangerous. What does the bible say about adding. Galatians 1:7-9 find your answer in this passage.

Now let me show how easy it is to add Trinity. We only believe in 1 Devil, correct? Well, Trinity doctrine says we have 3.
Trinity of Satan
John 8:44 father
John 17:12 son
Eph 2:2 spirit

Now the part of saying Jesus is going to be cool with everything regardless on how we know him. Well, what does the scriptures say.

2Thessalonians 1:8
In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ

You see, it's important to know who God is. Praise the 1 God name Jesus for this revelation.
5/12/13 9:37 AM
gord96
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/12/13 10:07 AM
2 Thessalonians 1:8 seems to refer to people who know God only externally, spouting Bible verses and thinking knowledge of scripture is the path to God.

I don't really think much about the trinity myself. It doesn't really matter to me. If pressed I would probably say 'meh'. But the trinity was a logical attempt to explain the unexplainable. It's not as simple as that though or is it correct to say that the 1 God name is Jesus as you said. (in my useless opinion)
5/12/13 1:39 PM
Saint Stevo

Knowing who God is, isn't hard. It's simple

Here's a small break down for you on who Jesus is.

I Peter 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Now this passage tells us a couple of things at first glance. God is the God AND father of Jesus Christ. So, it seems that Jesus has a father who IS GOD.
So what is the point here? It is this. Jesus always referred to himself as "the son of man". Yet he was the son of God. In John 3:16 we understand that he was the ONLY begotten son of God.
What we are seeing here is that Jesus as the son of man, was human, flesh, the lamb of God. Through his humanity, Jesus removed the veil which stood between God and man, sin. This was done by his crucifixion. So as a man, i.e. the son of man, he was worthy to make the necessary payment for sin, for he knew no sin. So how is he deity? Did he ever proclaim to be God? And if he is God, where do we find any reference to his being God.
No Jesus never said I am God. Here is what Jesus said.
(Joh 6:46) Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.
Jesus saith unto him,

I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
(Joh 14:6-10)

What do these the words of the Lord say to us concerning who he is? First of all we need to back up and look at the first verse of this chapter, were Jesus said, You believe in God, believe also in me.

In this discourse, Jesus is not saying he is God. He is saying that he is the one that is sent. He tells us to first believe in him, then he declares he is the way, the truth and the life. He clarifies this by further saying, "no man comes unto the father, but by me.

Thus he establishes the gospel. Belief in Christ, whom God sent to redeem man through his death, his burial and his ressurection.

Jesus then identifies himself with the father. In verse 7 Jesus states, If you had known me, you should have known my father also, and from now on you know him and have seen him. This puzzles Phillip who asks Jesus to show them the father, Jesus answered, Have I been so long time with you, and yet you have not know me, Philip? He that has seen me has seen the father.

Now wait, we believe that Jesus here nor any where else has proclaimed to be God, yet here it seems he is saying he is God, the father.
How then do we understand what he is saying to us?
Paul sheds a little light on this in Hebrews.

Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his (God the father) person (singular), and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
(Heb 1:3)
So if God the father had a body, it was Jesus. Paul again brings this out in I Timothy: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
(1Ti 3:16)
So as a man Jesus was the express image of God's person. He was manifest in the flesh. Further we find in 2Co. 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word (gospel) of reconciliation.

So how is Christ equated with God, the father. It is God that inhabited him. He thus was THE CHRIST.
When the bible therefore says he sent his son "into" the world, it is saying he sent his ONLY BEGOTTEN son into the world.
We must not forget the words of the angels here to Mary,
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
(Luk 1:35)
We see here that he is referred to as the son of God, because she conceived by the holy Ghost.
In Matt. 1:23 however we see the prophecy referred to which states, they shall call his name Emmanuel, which means, God with us.

So let us ask a question. Is God the father or is the holy spirit his father. I would say, yes. and here is why.

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
(John 4:24)
Thus God IS the holy spirit. He is the one that overshadowed Mary and caused her to conceive. Thus he IS the father of Jesus.

So what does that make Jesus. He is a man, the lamb of God.

He is God the father with us. He was the man Jesus, son of God with power, i.e. authority. Jesus himself said, all power in heaven and earth has been given to me. Matt. 28:18. So from where or by whom has the power been given? By the father, who is God.

So then how are there three in the Godhead as its termed? There is one who is God. His only "begotten" son is our redeemer to God, who is HIS father, and ours. How then now we can understand what is mean by Paul when he says we are heirs and JOINT heirs to the kingdom of God.

Romans 8:17, Titus 3:7, Gal 3:29. This takes nothing away from Christ, for the bible declares that:
Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
(Php 2:5-6)
Thus as he was created as a man, he took upon himself the mission given to him by the father to be obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Wherefore GOD also has highly exalted him, and given him a name which is greater than every name. So that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow.

Who therefore is Jesus? The son of God, according to the flesh, and God who is a spirit, manifest in the flesh.

Hear O Israel the Lord your God is ONE.
5/12/13 1:54 PM
MEOWticket
363 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holyground revival! Phone Post
5/12/13 3:38 PM
gord96

Edited: 05/12/13 4:35 PM
Thanks for the reply Stevo. Not here to argue with you. No point. As long as we can be filled with the Spirit of Christ, there is no need to argue.

Genuine people who are reborn in Christ's Spirit are in the simplicity of Christ and have no quarrel with anyone about religion. -Jakob Boehme
5/12/13 10:19 PM
Saint Stevo

Edited: 05/12/13 10:29 PM
gord96 quote- Thanks for the reply Stevo. Not here to argue with you. No point. As long as we can be filled with the Spirit of Christ, there is no need to argue.
Genuine people who are reborn in Christ's Spirit are in the simplicity of Christ and have no quarrel with anyone about religion. -Jakob Boehme

That's a good topic. Filled with the spirit of Christ .

Have you received the Holy Ghost since you've believed?
5/13/13 10:12 AM
Kung Fu Joe
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saint Stevo,

What do you say about some of the classic examples of verses put forward by orthodox Christians in support of the doctrine of the Trinity?

For example, the Preface to John: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us." This clearly is saying that Jesus is God the Father.

And then there is John 8:58. Jesus calls himself by the name of God the Father. "Truly, truly, I say to you: before Abraham came into being, I am."

John 10:30, Jesus says, "I and the Father are one."

That's just off the top of my head. I know James White has gathered up a ton of spots throughout the gospels and epistles which seem to assert the divinity of Jesus and his coequality with the Father. Phone Post
5/13/13 1:41 PM
Saint Stevo

Kung Fu Joe -  Saint Stevo,

What do you say about some of the classic examples of verses put forward by orthodox Christians in support of the doctrine of the Trinity?

For example, the Preface to John: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us." This clearly is saying that Jesus is God the Father.

And then there is John 8:58. Jesus calls himself by the name of God the Father. "Truly, truly, I say to you: before Abraham came into being, I am."

John 10:30, Jesus says, "I and the Father are one."

That's just off the top of my head. I know James White has gathered up a ton of spots throughout the gospels and epistles which seem to assert the divinity of Jesus and his coequality with the Father. Phone Post

I agree John 1:1 is stating that Jesus is the Father.
The word "word" in this scripture is "logos". Meaning Plan, thought out. God had a plan and the plan was God. Word (God) was made flesh and dwelt among us according to John 1:14. This is why he's called Emmanuel meaning God with us.

John 8:58. Jesus declaring he is the Father by stating "I am".
Also note in John 8:24 he's giving revelation that he is the father by stating "I am he". This is why in the end they took up stones to cast out Jesus is declaring himself God the Father.
Understand, they did not pick up stones because they believe he's declared himself as part of a Trinity. They picked up stones because they understood the scriptures of there's only 1 God and Jesus declared himself as that (Isaiah 44:6, 44:8, 45:5-8,45:18, 48:11-16,46:9 beside god is no other).

John 10:30 Jesus explains throughout this chapter that God does the works through him. Again, check the scriptures in the paragraph I've placed before then reread John 10 and you'll see why they sought to kill him. They received revelation that Jesus is God and it made them angry.

If you say there's co -equality with father and son then there's problems and confusion with scriptures. Father is above the son which deletes the co equality. Also this would point out different persons. When you read Hebrews 1:3 it explains Jesus is the express image of his person.
Meaning there's only 1 personality and person with God.
Co - equal, co - eternal, co exist is a man made concept to help trinitarians to regurgitate a false doctrine that's not in the bible. These 3 concepts are not even stated in the bible. I believe if there was a Trinity, Jesus would've stated it at the right time in Mark 12:29 Here O' Israel the Lord our God is Three.
Jesus doesn't say that though. Why? read 1Corinthians 14:33 and you'll find your answer. : )
5/13/13 2:13 PM
Kung Fu Joe

Saint Stevo, I think you are still mischaracterizing the doctrine of the Trinity. Mark 12:29 fits perfectly fine with the doctrine, as both explicitly state that there is only a single deity.

The Greek word "logos" does not mean "plan" or "thought out." It means "word" or "statement" or "message." It quite specifically denotes a spoken utterance in every single instance of its usage in the New Testament.

I agree that the people were picking up stones because Jesus declared himself God, and because there is only one God. However, I don't understand why you think the doctrine of the Trinity opposes this, since it specifically states there is only one God.

Hebrews 1:3 does not state, either explicitly or implicitly, that God exists in a single personage.

I already listed passages describing the individual assertions of the Trinity, but I'll relay them more explicitly, here. You say that the three concepts are not in the Bible. However, John 10:30 clearly shows co-equality. John 1 clearly denotes co-eternality. And since something which is eternal must, by definition, exist at all times, we can assume co-existence. Phone Post
5/13/13 5:09 PM
Saint Stevo

Kung Fu Joe -  Saint Stevo, I think you are still mischaracterizing the doctrine of the Trinity. Mark 12:29 fits perfectly fine with the doctrine, as both explicitly state that there is only a single deity.

The Greek word "logos" does not mean "plan" or "thought out." It means "word" or "statement" or "message." It quite specifically denotes a spoken utterance in every single instance of its usage in the New Testament.

I agree that the people were picking up stones because Jesus declared himself God, and because there is only one God. However, I don't understand why you think the doctrine of the Trinity opposes this, since it specifically states there is only one God.

Hebrews 1:3 does not state, either explicitly or implicitly, that God exists in a single personage.

I already listed passages describing the individual assertions of the Trinity, but I'll relay them more explicitly, here. You say that the three concepts are not in the Bible. However, John 10:30 clearly shows co-equality. John 1 clearly denotes co-eternality. And since something which is eternal must, by definition, exist at all times, we can assume co-existence. Phone Post

Correct, there is only 1 diety. There is also no notation of 3 persons separate yet 1 doctrine explained in the bible. Trinity is added in 325 A.D. by Constantine. This goes against Gal. 1:7-9. So yes Mark 12:29 fits your doctrine but your doctrine does not fit Mark 12:29 in the bible (2Tim. 3:16).

The Greek word "logos" does mean plan. It's an expectation. You agree that Jesus was prophesied throughout the old testament. Which means he was the plan "word".

Logos (pron.: /?lo???s/, UK /?l???s/, or US /?lo??o?s/; Greek: ?????, from ???? lego "I say") is an important term in philosophy, psychology, rhetoric, and religion. Originally a word meaning "a ground", "a plea", "an opinion", "an expectation", "word," "speech," "account," "reason,"[1][2] it became a technical term in philosophy, beginning with Heraclitus (ca. 535–475 BC), who used the term for a principle of order and knowledge.

Hebrews 1:3 explains that Jesus is the image. God is a spirit which cannot be seen (1John 4:12). Therefor Jesus is the image of him.

Now if you believe that God consist of 3 persons (gods)with their own personality. Jehovah becomes a liar in Isaiah 44:6, 44:8, 45:5-8,45:18, 48:11-16,46:9 beside god is no other.

Now the part of Co eternal. If you are referring to the son. You would be incorrect. The son had a beginning. He was beget in the gospel (John 1:18). So co eternal would be false. Also Isaiah 9:6 shows that Jesus is the eternal father. Another flaw in the trinity. Jesus cannot be the father if he's deemed the son only according to trinity.

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The ***EVERLASTING FATHER****, The Prince of Peace.

So in the end, John 10:30 signifies that Jesus is God the father. Not a 2 party system.

Again I will note. You only believe in 1 Satan. Why not 3?

Trinity of Satan
John 8:44 father
John 17:12 son
Eph 2:2 spirit
5/14/13 7:39 AM
Kung Fu Joe

Nothing in the doctrine of the Trinity contradicts Mark 12 or Galatians 1.

"Logos" does not mean "plan." Even if you argue that the authors of the NT are using it to mean "expectation" (which they are not) an expectation is not a plan. These are not synonyms.

Hebrews 1:3 says that Jesus is more than just the image of God. Adam was the image of God, as well. However, Hebrews says that Jesus was the exact imprint of God the Father. This is, again, stating that they two are one being. Which is reflected by the doctrine of the Trinity.

Saying that God is in three persons is NOT saying that there are three gods. The doctrine of the Trinity explicitly states that there is only one God. You are still not grasping this concept.

John 1:18 doesn't say that Jesus was created. It only refers to him as the unique Son (or possibly the unique God, depending on the textual variant).

Yes, John 10:30 says that Jesus is God the Father. So does the doctrine of the Trinity. What's your point?

And I think one could absolutely argue (as many, many do) that Satan can and does take on multiple personages. That has nothing to do with the doctrine of the Trinity.
5/14/13 11:20 AM
Saint Stevo

Kung Fu Joe - Nothing in the doctrine of the Trinity contradicts Mark 12 or Galatians 1.

"Logos" does not mean "plan." Even if you argue that the authors of the NT are using it to mean "expectation" (which they are not) an expectation is not a plan. These are not synonyms.

Hebrews 1:3 says that Jesus is more than just the image of God. Adam was the image of God, as well. However, Hebrews says that Jesus was the exact imprint of God the Father. This is, again, stating that they two are one being. Which is reflected by the doctrine of the Trinity.

Saying that God is in three persons is NOT saying that there are three gods. The doctrine of the Trinity explicitly states that there is only one God. You are still not grasping this concept.

John 1:18 doesn't say that Jesus was created. It only refers to him as the unique Son (or possibly the unique God, depending on the textual variant).

Yes, John 10:30 says that Jesus is God the Father. So does the doctrine of the Trinity. What's your point?

And I think one could absolutely argue (as many, many do) that Satan can and does take on multiple personages. That has nothing to do with the doctrine of the Trinity.

Since you said "nothing in trinity contradicts Mark 12 or Gal.1". I am fully convinced. :)
Since you said "Logos doesn't mean plan and these are not synonyms." I'm fully convinced because you said so. :)

Hebrews 1:3 is specific of God's person. Not persons plural.
Jesus is the image of the invisible God.
Since your not understanding this passage and trying to make the word persons out of person. I will give another example for you to understand.

Colossains 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation:
Referencing Jesus is the image. Why? You cannot see God this would make Jesus God the father.

Chopping God up into 3 pieces and giving them their own personality makes 3 gods. Also the doctrine of the Trinity says you're not suppose to grasp it because it's a mystery. Also, again this doctrine is not stated in the bible.

John 1:18. You're miss quoting me. I didn't say Jesus was created. I said the sonship was. Jesus always was the I am.
However, the sonship has a beginning and an ending (1Corinth. 15:28). The son is not an eternal person separate from the father.

Doctrine of the Trinity declares Jesus as the son only. If you're calling Jesus the father then there's no need for the Trinity doctrine anymore. Because trinity states that the father is not the son nor the son is the father. That's my point.

Soooo, you believe in 3 satans? Wow.

5/14/13 11:35 AM
Kung Fu Joe

You are again misstating the doctrine of the Trinity. Jesus is not "the Son only." Jesus was the incarnation of God. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are not three separate entities. They are one: God. Personage does not necessitate distinction of being. Phone Post
5/14/13 1:01 PM
Saint Stevo

Kung Fu Joe -  You are again misstating the doctrine of the Trinity. Jesus is not "the Son only." Jesus was the incarnation of God. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are not three separate entities. They are one: God. Personage does not necessitate distinction of being. Phone Post

Let's think about this. Let say you are kung fu Joe the father of your child And you are kung fu Joe the son of your father. are there 2 kung foe joes or 1 kung fu joe in this example?

5/14/13 1:48 PM
MEOWticket

Wait, if two people are married to each other does that make them one? Phone Post
5/14/13 2:13 PM
Kung Fu Joe

Saint Stevo -
Kung Fu Joe -  You are again misstating the doctrine of the Trinity. Jesus is not "the Son only." Jesus was the incarnation of God. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are not three separate entities. They are one: God. Personage does not necessitate distinction of being. Phone Post

Let's think about this. Let say you are kung fu Joe the father of your child And you are kung fu Joe the son of your father. are there 2 kung foe joes or 1 kung fu joe in this example?

There is one KFJ. Father and Son would be different aspects of my being, but neither is any less KFJ than the other. And the fact that there are two aspects does not change that KFJ is one being.

Similarly, the doctrine of the Trinity states that there is only one God. The Father and the Son are not different beings. And yet neither is any less God than the other. Phone Post
5/14/13 4:33 PM
Saint Stevo

Kung Fu Joe - 
Saint Stevo -

There is one KFJ. Father and Son would be different aspects of my being, but neither is any less KFJ than the other. And the fact that there are two aspects does not change that KFJ is one being.

Similarly, the doctrine of the Trinity states that there is only one God. The Father and the Son are not different beings. And yet neither is any less God than the other. Phone Post

So you are in the end fulfilling oneness. So there are no different persons. You believe that Jesus is the name of the father,son, Holy Ghost, correct?

When you say aspects you don't mean person. There's only one person (KFJ), correct?
5/14/13 4:39 PM
Saint Stevo

MEOWticket -  Wait, if two people are married to each other does that make them one? Phone Post

Yes, one flesh. In this plurality of flesh. Everyone agrees there's two human beings to make one flesh.

What Trinity does not like to admit is there are more then 1 god in the group. When they say persons they don't like to admit persons mean gods.
5/14/13 4:53 PM
Kung Fu Joe

Saint Stevo -
Kung Fu Joe - 
Saint Stevo -

So you are in the end fulfilling oneness. So there are no different persons. You believe that Jesus is the name of the father,son, Holy Ghost, correct?

When you say aspects you don't mean person. There's only one person (KFJ), correct?
I used "aspects" for myself because I am incapable of existing in multiple persons at once.

However, I am not an omnipotent deity. An omnipotent deity IS capable of existing in multiple persons at once, despite being a single entity.

Do you believe your God is omnipotent? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.