UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Any BC media want to cover a Demian Maia seminar..

5/10/13 7:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the geek
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

... this Sunday May 12th?

A good friend of mine helped a local academy put together a seminar with Demian Maia. The seminar sold out right away but because MMA gets so little coverage out here in Vancouver there hasn't been much press. If there are any media peeps out here who would like to cover the seminar and possibly get to interview Maia shoot me a PM with your contact info and I'll pass it onto my friend who'll contact you.

Cheer
5/10/13 7:54 PM
the geek
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

5/10/13 7:59 PM
Team GDP
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if by bc media you mean someone who lives in bc and is willing to go watch despite no media credentials, then i am your man

5/10/13 8:02 PM
the geek

Team GDP - 

if by bc media you mean someone who lives in bc and is willing to go watch despite no media credentials, then i am your man

LMAO, sorry bro. Gotta be with press/media.
5/10/13 8:47 PM
quality
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're probably better off contacting local media directly. I know there are a lot of small newspapers that cover things like seminars, especially if you spend money and advertise with them.
5/10/13 9:05 PM
the geek

quality - You're probably better off contacting local media directly. I know there are a lot of small newspapers that cover things like seminars, especially if you spend money and advertise with them.

But all the cool kids are on the UG!

... seriously though you are right. My friend's doing all the hard work and trying to reach out out locally, I'm just checking in with my UG brethren, always looking out for ya'll.
5/10/13 11:17 PM
the geek

ttt

5/10/13 11:37 PM
jason73
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
5/10/13 11:52 PM
UNREASONABLE EXPECTATIONS
300 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJJ or MMA seminar?

Would be an honor to learn from someone with the caliber of Maia

5/11/13 12:07 AM
the geek

UNREASONABLE EXPECTATIONS - 

BJJ or MMA seminar?

Would be an honor to learn from someone with the caliber of Maia

You know what, I have no idea, I'm just the middle man here lol. If you are a member of the press shoot me your info and my friend can answer any questions you have.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.