UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> JDS: It's over for Hunt, he's going to lose

5/10/13 10:44 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

"I think I'm better than him, I'm more complete fighter than him," said Junior dos Santos. "I believe so much in myself and I believe in my skills. I can knock anyone out, and I'm going to knock this guy out. He's very tough; he keeps trying until he knocks the guys out so he's really dangerous. I'm going to stop him; it's over for him. Now he's going to lose."

5/10/13 10:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
razrtyrone
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this is probably going to be the FOTN
5/10/13 10:50 PM
TheGreatGodMARS
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thought it wasnt going to happen? Phone Post
5/10/13 10:55 PM
Authority Figure

Gay for Gil's el nino - 

Mark Hunt will defeat Junior Dos Santos

Would be super cool if he does.

5/10/13 10:55 PM
semtex0809
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

?? Phone Post
5/10/13 11:04 PM
BackAndLeft
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's gonna be hard for him to knock out Hunt from inside his guard. Phone Post
5/10/13 11:05 PM
Dugs95

Jds is a good fighter, good dude, does a lot of good shit for youth in brazil, .. But we talkin bout mark hunt, I can't not root for him..,. Super unlikely but I'd love see him get a title shot Phone Post 3.0
5/10/13 11:13 PM
Mahakala
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JDS better not underestimate Hunt. It only takes one good connection from Hunt to put JDS in dream land.
5/10/13 11:19 PM
MMALOGIC

this is such a good fight. 

5/10/13 11:21 PM
ShoreBreaker420
1016 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Affliction Blackbelt -
Mahakala - JDS better not underestimate Hunt. It only takes one good connection from Hunt to put JDS in dream land.

Yawn. this is the same bs people were saying about overeem. if hunt was such a killer he would have demolished struve instead of struggling for 3 rounds before catching a break
Yea fuckface and all it took was one good punch Phone Post 3.0
5/10/13 11:24 PM
Tolstolobic

Hunt will KO JDS on first round....
Lets say 2:09 minute mark Phone Post
5/10/13 11:26 PM
ryant0987
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jds will leave a legacy, I love mark hunt but he will lose this fight Phone Post 3.0
5/10/13 11:35 PM
cfv
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

would be absolutely amazing if hunto pulled it off, but my head says jds.
5/10/13 11:37 PM
TecHNieK

Funny how Jds loses once and everyone turns on him and forgets who he is smh Jds is the baddest man on the planet and will be champ again Phone Post
5/10/13 11:42 PM
RyannVonDoom

Translation "i'm shooting for a take down faster than Randy did against James Toney." Phone Post 3.0
5/10/13 11:42 PM
Doem
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Affliction Blackbelt - 
Mahakala - JDS better not underestimate Hunt. It only takes one good connection from Hunt to put JDS in dream land.

Yawn. this is the same bs people were saying about overeem. if hunt was such a killer he would have demolished struve instead of struggling for 3 rounds before catching a break

struggling, is that what you call it when you win the first two rounds and then ko your opponent in the third?
5/10/13 11:49 PM
Doem
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom - Translation "i'm shooting for a take down faster than Randy did against James Toney." Phone Post 3.0

its a possibility, but he doesn't have the game to win a fight that way. he needs to defeat hunt standing, if he cant do that I don't think he can win this fight
5/11/13 12:04 AM
Doem

Affliction Blackbelt - 
Doem - 
Affliction Blackbelt - 

struggling, is that what you call it when you win the first two rounds and then ko your opponent in the third?

For someone who is labelled as an 'elite striker' I regard getting caught in sloppy ground game as struggling. It took him 3 rounds to do what nelson and JDS accomplished in 1. That is a bit more of a struggle don't you think?

I love hunt, but I'm not going to sugar coat all the facts and act like he's something he's not. He's dangerous but he's not an infallible wrecking machine like some delusion posters think he is. Beat JDS, the #2 guy, and then ill board the hunto 4 the title hype train.

struggling, is that what you call it when you control 4 minutes of the first two rounds when you opponent only controls 1?

you come off as a hater. not as somebody who is trying to be constructive about this fight.
5/11/13 12:05 AM
MEOWticket
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom - Translation "i'm shooting for a take down faster than Randy did against James Toney." Phone Post 3.0
LOLOLOLOL Phone Post
5/11/13 12:07 AM
cool hand Ed
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom - Translation "i'm shooting for a take down faster than Randy did against James Toney." Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post
5/11/13 12:14 AM
Doem

"Yawn. this is the same bs people were saying about overeem. if hunt was such a killer he would have demolished struve instead of struggling for 3 rounds before catching a break"

not factual. study it out.
5/11/13 12:19 AM
hogh20

Yes, that one punch crushed Struve's face.
5/11/13 12:25 AM
Doem

Affliction Blackbelt - 
Doem - "Yawn. this is the same bs people were saying about overeem. if hunt was such a killer he would have demolished struve instead of struggling for 3 rounds before catching a break"

not factual. study it out.

In comparison to the way JDS beat struve, yes it was a struggle. How are you not getting this?

I cant get what you don't type.

"Yawn. this is the same bs people were saying about overeem. if hunt was such a killer he would have demolished struve instead of struggling for 3 rounds before catching a break"

now you are just making up shit as you go. hardly factual.
5/11/13 12:29 AM
DoomFarmer
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rooting for Hunt.

Expecting JDS to win.
5/11/13 12:37 AM
GaryColeman

Had a dream about this last night, so I already know how it goes down.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

JDS by decision. I wanted Hunt to win. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.