UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> Colossians 2:13-15

5/11/13 9:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MEOWticket
385 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And you, who were dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made alive together with him, having forgiven us all our trespasses, by canceling the record of debt that stood against us with its legal demands.

This he set aside, nailing it to the cross. He disarmed the rulers and authorities and put them to open shame, by triumphing over them in him. Phone Post
5/16/13 10:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
truthisalive
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

But how are we made alive together with him?

1 Corinthians 12:13

For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

SEE ACTS 2:38!!!! KEYS TO THE KINGDOM!!!

Matthew 16:18-19

18 And I tell you that you are Peter,[a] and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades[b] will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[c] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[d] loosed in heaven.”

God told Peter He will give him, that is to say Peter the keys to the Kingdom or the understanding of the concept of salvation. Its interesting that it is Peter speaking in Acts 2:38

Acts 2:38

38 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

...and Peter replied...interesting to note that Peter would have been present at the scene in Matthew 28:19

Matthew 28:19

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

THAT NAME which is the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy GHost....is JESUS and Peter understood this...therefore he has the keys to the kingdom.

*Holy Ghost Dances out of thread*

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.