UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Nick Diaz promotions...

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/12/13 6:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rudj
887 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will Accept Rematch
5/12/13 6:17 PM
TheCrow13
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Like I've said before in here, TUF fighter Josh samman has a Florida promotion that puts on an event almost every month. We need to see more of this to support local talent and create fans. Good for you Nick. Phone Post 3.0
5/12/13 6:19 PM
rudj
887 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weed Always Relaxes

5/12/13 6:39 PM
Von Brawn
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/12/13 6:40 PM
Hates Media Obligations

Becomes a Promotor
5/12/13 6:41 PM
Augie Max
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMARoundup.com

People want to see real skill level, real Jiu Jitsu, real boxing, put together and mixed up. They want to see mixed martial arts.

5/12/13 6:43 PM
KZTT_W85
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im assuming a local show out of stockton would be successful with nicks name behind it and would prob stir up a lot of community interest.

If its true with all his social anxiety issues being responsible For missing commitments I hope he has other plans in place as it would be a shame if people in his community really supported it and got behind it and he dropped the ball.

Good luck nick, wish you all the best. Phone Post
5/12/13 6:45 PM
Wally Saves
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

$20 says that the first drive by will take place during the 2nd round of the first fight. Phone Post
5/12/13 6:49 PM
Jaybrone
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_AsimpleFan - 
LayzieTheSavage -
UGCTT_AsimpleFan - Not a chance, but this is a guy doesn't know if he pays his taxes or not. He said he didn't go to school to buy houses. The guy is one of my favorite fighters and personalities. But if he tries to do this he is going to end up being taken advantage of big time. Not a hater just a realist. Phone Post 3.0

Nick Diaz and taxes might not work well together, but Nick Diaz and fighting go hand in hand.

This isn't fighting. It is running a for profit business. And since we started right off with name calling. I would rather be a loser than a parasite. If the scrap pack scratched you off of its collective ball sack you would starve. If Nick does this you might graduate from parasite to scavenger. Phone Post 3.0

lol ouch thats harsh.

But true...

5/12/13 7:45 PM
UGCTT_AsimpleFan
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Señor Penis - A simple fan, why does this bother you so much, dipshit? Phone Post
Doesn't bother me at all. Seems like people are more bothered by my opinion. I hope he does great. I just don't see it ending well if the promotion is reliant on Nick Diaz for its success. I think he could run a gym, and he is great at training and fighting. But when a man says that he has never paid taxes at a press conference it doesn't instill confidence in his ability to run a MMA promotion. Even with a gym he would need someone he can trust to run the business end. No disrespect to Nick intended. Just an opinion. Phone Post 3.0
5/12/13 7:49 PM
chrisbaker

UGCTT_AsimpleFan -
Señor Penis - A simple fan, why does this bother you so much, dipshit? Phone Post
Doesn't bother me at all. Seems like people are more bothered by my opinion. I hope he does great. I just don't see it ending well if the promotion is reliant on Nick Diaz for its success. I think he could run a gym, and he is great at training and fighting. But when a man says that he has never paid taxes at a press conference it doesn't instill confidence in his ability to run a MMA promotion. Even with a gym he would need someone he can trust to run the business end. No disrespect to Nick intended. Just an opinion. Phone Post 3.0
He could just have cesar do it bro Phone Post
5/12/13 7:49 PM
GSPushedInMyStinkEye
618 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Large Fun Bags - 
UGCTT_AsimpleFan - Not a chance, but this is a guy doesn't know if he pays his taxes or not. He said he didn't go to school to buy houses. The guy is one of my favorite fighters and personalities. But if he tries to do this he is going to end up being taken advantage of big time. Not a hater just a realist. Phone Post 3.0
this. What? No offense but Nick is not very bright, and that is putting it politely. Phone Post

If you can't see that he actually is a smart dude, then YOU'RE the one who's not very bright.

5/12/13 7:52 PM
UGCTT_AsimpleFan
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chrisbaker -
UGCTT_AsimpleFan -
He could just have cesar do it bro Phone Post
Not sure if serious. Phone Post 3.0
5/12/13 8:18 PM
Tat2tillidie
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats hope a lot of local people can maybe get a shot at some experience and nick and Nate have a lot to offer in experience ... Phone Post 3.0
5/12/13 8:35 PM
GroundStPound

So Nick got really high last night and thought this would be a good idea? Phone Post 3.0
5/12/13 8:44 PM
MagSlim
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thatdude21601 - "You guys want to be like...fucking fighters or whatever?"

10/10
5/12/13 8:45 PM
Rudi

Rules include: -No spinning shit
-No wrestling
-middle fingers encouraged.

-non mandatory press

-Retire if lose

-No drug tests Phone Post
5/12/13 8:48 PM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nooooiiiiiiiiiiice Phone Post 3.0
5/12/13 8:48 PM
rudj

Big Fan!

5/12/13 9:15 PM
Kick Boxe
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Von Brawn - Hates Media Obligations

Becomes a Promotor

5/12/13 9:16 PM
Kick Boxe
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/12/13 9:16 PM
Kick Boxe

5/12/13 9:18 PM
rudj

in blue

5/12/13 9:18 PM
Kick Boxe

5/12/13 9:30 PM
ChicagoTom
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kick Boxe -

I lol'd Phone Post 3.0
5/12/13 9:49 PM
bekk46

Lol at the "don't be scared homie"

Lots of VU and VD worthy posts in this thread. Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.