UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Nick Diaz promotions...

5/13/13 9:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LyotoBundy
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He should manage Cyborg Phone Post
5/13/13 10:16 AM
KneeUpperCut Ios
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gino209 - LOL at anyone saying he doesn't have what it takes. He is one of the very very few people to be a name in MMA with most of his career mot being in the ufc. Guy isn't gonna be don king. But with his name, his wealth of experience in building a name for himself, his name, a steady supply of loyal fighters, and a 11000+ seat arena in stockton california. I say he should have what it takes to at least be a staple at the lower levels. ESPECIALLY with the level of talent coming out of sac/stockton/thebay.

You're talking about a guy who didn't know whether or not he paid his taxes and stated that he didn't go to school to buy houses...

Do you understand that? lol...
5/13/13 10:18 AM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
5/13/13 10:19 AM
buckshot44
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In

5/13/13 10:53 AM
halfninja
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm just imagining two triathletes neck and neck coming into the home stretch and realizing as they cross the finish line they've run into a cage. Nick locks it behind them and they're forced to fight.
5/13/13 11:12 AM
JStrongMMA

KneeUpperCut Ios -
gino209 - LOL at anyone saying he doesn't have what it takes. He is one of the very very few people to be a name in MMA with most of his career mot being in the ufc. Guy isn't gonna be don king. But with his name, his wealth of experience in building a name for himself, his name, a steady supply of loyal fighters, and a 11000+ seat arena in stockton california. I say he should have what it takes to at least be a staple at the lower levels. ESPECIALLY with the level of talent coming out of sac/stockton/thebay.

You're talking about a guy who didn't know whether or not he paid his taxes and stated that he didn't go to school to buy houses...

You don't think he says some of that stuff just to play with the media and get a little attention? Phone Post
5/13/13 11:16 AM
chaplinshouse
745 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i hope he's got good people behind him on this  (not cesar)

5/13/13 1:54 PM
chaplinshouse
745 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LayzieTheSavage - 
Rory N Ricci s Third Wheel - 
LayzieTheSavage -
UGCTT_AsimpleFan - 0 chance of this being a real thing. A well intentioned idea? Yes. An actual promotion? No. Love the guy but he just doesn't have what is takes to successfully start and run a promotion. Phone Post 3.0

lol @ the haaaaaaaaaaaaters!

Man, you are sad!

Hey Layzie, I want a t-shirt. I want to support this. I'll spread the word too. How big is he planning to make this? A local show or something more? Phone Post

I'll find out some more info for you guys soon.

The discussions that I've been a part of indicate that this may be a local show based out of Stockton. 

why not.  in texas carlos machado has annual bjj tourneys.  usually in a high school gym last i went.  all the top schools send their guys hoping to medal.  u have to pay fee to compete and even watch.  that could work nicely for an mma startup focused locally.  super low overhead

5/13/13 1:57 PM
The Lysine Contingency

Will it be in a ring? Phone Post
5/13/13 2:00 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
709 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Canseco vs Shaq or what ? Phone Post
5/13/13 2:01 PM
Kick Boxe
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Lysine Contingency -  Will it be in a ring? Phone Post

I heard it's going to be in a blown glass cage

5/13/13 2:05 PM
chrisbaker

Damn diaz doesn't deserve all this negativity dudes trying to do good for the sport and help some fighters out there. Of course he wouldn't be running this shit alone. Phone Post
5/13/13 2:12 PM
I hate links & marketing

The hater parade jumped on this quick. Good luck to Nick. Phone Post
5/13/13 3:31 PM
KneeUpperCut Ios

JStrongMMA - 
KneeUpperCut Ios -

You don't think he says some of that stuff just to play with the media and get a little attention? Phone Post

Yes, some of it. But unless he's a hollywood actor, there's no doubt that the majority of what shit he says and does is genuine.

5/13/13 3:55 PM
the professor of mma

Title holder's will be making Willie Nelson money.
5/13/13 4:05 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

Kick Boxe -

Oh jesus, there better be a reality show if true. Would be hilarious. The dude can't handle his own finances or clean his room, now watch him run an mma organization!

http://nickdiazpromotions.com/

I wonder how the ufc will feel about this? I imagine they'll squash it before it gets legs, or they'll cut him

Was thinking the same; don't see this going very far. Phone Post 3.0
5/13/13 4:14 PM
AceAtGSU
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you do not think this will work you are a hater, if you do think it will work you are delusional.

Brilliant how these things work.
5/13/13 4:18 PM
DJmixmasterMobbie

halfninja - I'm just imagining two triathletes neck and neck coming into the home stretch and realizing as they cross the finish line they've run into a cage. Nick locks it behind them and they're forced to fight.

that would b epic
5/13/13 4:22 PM
RickTheRula125

chrisbaker - Damn diaz doesn't deserve all this negativity dudes trying to do good for the sport and help some fighters out there. Of course he wouldn't be running this shit alone. Phone Post
For real... VU Phone Post 3.0
5/13/13 4:23 PM
tcrowl18

WOW i never saw this coming. Nick Diaz is a bad mofo
5/13/13 4:25 PM
tcrowl18

Edited: 05/13/13 4:26 PM
errr
5/13/13 4:30 PM
Phuck Phace
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If true, i'd like to get involved. Phone Post
5/13/13 5:03 PM
LayzieTheSavage
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com, Videographer

Damn, I lost all my up votes... 

5/13/13 5:05 PM
UGCTTN00B
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zed Wayne Zed - If you win 14 fights in a row, and you don't act like a bitch, hit like a bitch, throw spinning shit, and don't run away, you get to fight Nick the end. He's the Goro.

VTFU!
5/13/13 5:18 PM
ChiTown Philly

Is it gonna be like felony fights cuz that sh*t was funny Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.