UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Nick Diaz promotions...

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/15/13 11:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MikeA1129
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lmfao. Guy can't cut it at the top of the ufc so he leaves and starts his own promotion. Lololol
5/15/13 11:42 AM
Malvert the Janitor
1520 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MikeA1129 - Lmfao. Guy can't cut it at the top of the ufc so he leaves and starts his own promotion. Lololol
I think Nick can cut it at the top...the very top (GSP) is a place held by one man. Can't knock Nick for that.

Oh well. I guess your opinion counts more because of you 08 join date. Phone Post 3.0
5/15/13 11:57 AM
JStrongMMA
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MikeA1129 - Lmfao. Guy can't cut it at the top of the ufc so he leaves and starts his own promotion. Lololol
Lol..because he lost to GSP?...along with every other WW for the last 6 years. Come on man..he is the #4 ranked welterweight in the world. Phone Post
5/15/13 11:59 AM
Malvert the Janitor
1520 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JStrongMMA -
Lol..because he lost to GSP?...along with every other WW for the last 6 years. Come on man..he is the #4 ranked welterweight in the world. Phone Post
Your green name is outweighed by his join date. UG rules... Phone Post 3.0
5/15/13 3:07 PM
MikeA1129
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol, I love how often you nerds bring up join date, as if it mean something. Judging by the people who post here, it makes me less of a douche for not being here as long.
The ignorance on the Internet embarrass's me.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.