UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> ATTN: KyokushinCatch - you have mail

5/13/13 5:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MOB U2
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well, not really b/c I don't have you as a friend. Add me bro, gotta send you an email.
5/13/13 6:08 AM
FCTV808
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if this is about dojo stomring the fraud, you better keep me in the loop! :)

5/13/13 6:31 AM
MOB U2
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nah man I don't do that. One thing I ask from the god Karma. Don't fuck with me, and I won't fuck with anything else on this earth, unless I have to eat it.

I'm a nobody anyways, and I like it that way.
5/13/13 6:48 AM
MOB U2

Sent man.

Damn it, I am still a FRAT bastard. I had to cut the damn email in half. Hopefully it makes sense. I gotta go crash instead of piecemeal a 2nd email. HA!

Anyway if you got questions, email me and I get to it when I can.
5/13/13 6:51 PM
TheAlchemist
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FCTV808 - 

if this is about dojo stomring the fraud, you better keep me in the loop! :)

Keep us all in the know!

5/14/13 12:58 AM
MOB U2

Edited: 05/14/13 1:03 AM
WTH really? I had the same issues with meaty when I tried to send him some stuff a couple months back.

And why again with the dojo stormings? I'm known for the double drilldo fantasies here not being the HG regulator. I try send it again. Ah nevermind I'll just email you.
5/16/13 7:01 AM
JIMMYNAKS
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope MOB U2 sent pics of his special Makita Drill. If he did not you should be upset. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.