UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Viewer's Choice: YOU Pick The Fights

5/15/13 9:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Song2
569 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

justin@gosscpa.com - Anything with Rhonda.
Well she has a lot of ufc fights for you too choose from. Perhaps you could narrow it down a dozen or so Phone Post
5/15/13 9:53 PM
Tbone21
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chiaaa Phone Post 3.0
5/16/13 4:45 AM
Sergio88
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pour out some of my 40 for NPD miss ya brotha. Phone Post 3.0
5/16/13 6:19 PM
quality
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I voted but I'm not sure why since I don't have Fuel.
5/17/13 2:47 AM
DreamerMMA
384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator

Why not have some programming aimed at bringing the newer viewers up to date with the history of the sport, it's participants, it's challenges and it's ultimate successes?

The thing with MMA in the stage it's in now is it's like tuning into the 4th season of Dexter and trying to figure out what the hell is going on and who is who.  While it's nice to see you guys play old fights and events I feel like there is never really a sense of time and place or a good feel for just how important or crazy the outcome of certain fights were.

Maybe take a week or month or whatever time frame you like to use start at the beginning, bring the new viewer on an epic ride through MMA history and drop them off in the present so that your more modern material is relevant and more interesting to the average Joe.

Maybe more shows that are specific to certain fighters?  Maybe focus a show on an old schoolers fights and accomplishments up to present day or pick up one of the up and comers, show his current rise, compare and contrast to other fighters like him that came before, discuss possible challenges in the future, show more training, show them in other competitions like videos of them boxing, wrestling, or doing whatever other sports they may have done.

You guys at Fuel seem like a grass roots type of company and it's great that you are touching with the viewer base like this.  I've worked here and there all over the MMA and grappling industry and have been involved in this sport for several years now and the thing it needs the most is grass roots support.  A huge problem with MMA is it's lack of amateur support.  We don't really have organized farm leagues to bring guys up to speed before throwing them to the sharks.

Personally, I feel that if FUEL focused a show or two on some of the top amateur shows around the country like TUFF-N-UFF or ICE people could get a better feel for what amateur fighters are really about, the good ones, the ones that are serious fighters with UFC gold in their eyes.  If people could watch these guys....follow some of them through their careers and only have to watch one TV channel to do that....that would be awesome for the sport and the fans.

It would be good to see support from the foundation up, too many people are cherry picking at the top.

5/17/13 1:02 PM
jake11

Edited: 05/17/13 1:02 PM
fuck fuel.

I pay a shit ton for Verizon Fios and I still don't get your shitty station.
5/17/13 4:29 PM
Da Ghost

Ttt Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.