UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Oh this administration...

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/14/13 12:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
fnunderful
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tapping the lines of a "free Press", using the IRS to attach political rivals and a massive cover up at the State Department, yet the chump in chief is out partying with Justin Timberlake and Jessica Beil.
I'd just like to see him man up and take some responsibility perhaps then I can have some respect for him but i doubt he will.
5/14/13 1:44 PM
FCTV808
330 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gme over

5/14/13 2:18 PM
Robobear
238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fnunderful - Tapping the lines of a "free Press", using the IRS to attach political rivals and a massive cover up at the State Department, yet the chump in chief is out partying with Justin Timberlake and Jessica Beil.
I'd just like to see him man up and take some responsibility perhaps then I can have some respect for him but i doubt he will.

C'mon man it's Jessica Beil.

5/14/13 3:19 PM
fnunderful
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck all those sorrywood fart smellers. They live on another planet and our chump in chief is their puppet. $30000 a couple it cost to attend. People who live on planet earth cannot afford 30k for one meal.
5/14/13 3:27 PM
JIMMYNAKS
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fnunderful - Fuck all those sorrywood fart smellers. They live on another planet and our chump in chief is their puppet. $30000 a couple it cost to attend. People who live on planet earth cannot afford 30k for one meal.
Jeezus, Crom and Buddah!! Did that meal come with a happy ending?

That's some people's years salary! Phone Post 3.0
5/14/13 5:14 PM
fnunderful

The happy ending occured when Barry the gutless bastard blamed rush limbaugh for his policies not being pushed through. He is such a sorry, egotistical, piece of garbage. He makes me sick.
5/14/13 5:53 PM
conviser
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fnunderful - The happy ending occured when Barry the gutless bastard blamed rush limbaugh for his policies not being pushed through. He is such a sorry, egotistical, piece of garbage. He makes me sick.

Punahou grad! What did you expect....?
5/14/13 6:25 PM
fnunderful

He is certainly a punani hoe fo sho
5/14/13 7:22 PM
Moke
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't even keep up with this guy's scandals, any one of which could stand alone as a Watergate. Yet we go from one to the next so fast, the press doesn't even have enough time to pay attention even if it wanted to.
5/14/13 8:04 PM
fnunderful

Moke - I can't even keep up with this guy's scandals, any one of which could stand alone as a Watergate. Yet we go from one to the next so fast, the press doesn't even have enough time to pay attention even if it wanted to.

Exactly! I think this IRS thing has been brought front and center to protect that hag hillary clinton. But the irs scandle is pretty disturbing.
5/15/13 10:44 AM
Randy Bloom
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Randy Bloom / ACG, Surf freak
And then there was every ones favorite

Dick "less" Cheney

Biggest crook out there.
5/15/13 12:01 PM
fnunderful

Randy Bloom - And then there was every ones favorite

Dick "less" Cheney

Biggest crook out there.

tactic number 1 of our current administration...deflection, nice try, cheney and bush have nothing to do with this...
5/15/13 12:12 PM
fnunderful

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/05/14/benghazi-irs-ap-scandals-will-buck-ever-stop-with-obama/

Here is a great summary of the current scandles that the white house claims to know nothing about....just in case you haven't been paying attention.
5/15/13 5:20 PM
Moke
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know how you will ever catch these guys though...all it takes is secret private meetings and you give the go-ahead and set things in motion and nothing is in writing.

Then if a scandal ever breaks out, you claim ignorance and throw everyone below you under the bus.

Sound familiar?
5/15/13 5:21 PM
Moke

Personally I believe every single one of these scandals go all the way up to obama's desk.
5/15/13 5:46 PM
fnunderful

Remember in 2009 when that dude janet napolitano had released a memo stating that groups who think the gov is too big are extreamist groups and should be monitored? Isn't this irs scandle exactly this plan being executed? And who appointed that guy janet napolitano to head the DHS? Barry the bastard! The plan was written in this case and still they cannot find a connection?
5/15/13 6:25 PM
Moke

The press will never connect the dots against their hero. Look at Woodward, they worshipped him for 30 years, but now that he's starting to question obama, his peers in the media have turned on him calling him a piece of shit who should retire.
5/15/13 8:09 PM
Sgt. Slaphead
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fnunderful - Remember in 2009 when that dude janet napolitano had released a memo stating that groups who think the gov is too big are extreamist groups and should be monitored? Isn't this irs scandle exactly this plan being executed? And who appointed that guy janet napolitano to head the DHS? Barry the bastard! The plan was written in this case and still they cannot find a connection?

EXACTLY!
5/22/13 12:34 PM
fnunderful

Now the IRS official in charge of the group has invoked the 5th amendment. Once again the citizens of the US will be screwed by the tax man.
Greed, political correctness and plain stupidity has destroyed this country. Can it be fixed? Or do we have to start over somewhere else?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.